Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:58 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Neutral | But you're not who you say you are: Where's Nell? | Your time is up in too many places: Rose, Ada nearby | You've got too many faces: Platform 9 and 3/4 |
Wearing

Marina smiled at Rose. "Hi Rose." She then spotted Ada and waved at her as well. She wondered where Nell was. Was she not taking the train again this year? Well, if someone tackled her from behind in a hug, then she'd know who it was. The Slytherin glanced around, brown eyes taking in the other students as the station grew even more crowded. Geez, there was a lot of kids this year, even more than the previous one.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:11 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: There's Chloe... and Sun
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe and Sun nearby
My entire soul is ringing: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn pushed her trolley through the station, a slight smile on her face. She couldn't believe she'd actually stood up to her father. Looking around, she spotted Chloe, and that Gryffindor Sun nearby. He always looked sort of lonely, she'd noticed. Making her way over, she greeted Chloe. "Hi Chloe." She waved at Sun, and then turned back to her friend, looking happy. "Are you excited to be going back?" the dark haired girl asked. She sure knew she was.

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:27 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Chloe looked up from her book as Newlyn spoke. "Oh... hey Newlyn, yeah I sure am." she said before glancing over at Sun. Why didn't she have enough confidence to talk to him? "How about you?" she asked absentmindedly. Trying to hide her thoughts in her mind was becoming difficult today. She didn’t need to bring her problems out on others.

With: Newlyn... Near Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:33 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ pushed her cart through the wall and onto the platform. Her trunk, along with her sister's and her brother's trunks, were stacked like a pyramid on the rolling device, a cat carrier and three cages safely secured as well so they would not fall off when the cart hit a bump in the path. Fukuro was already nestling in for a nap, while Sehza was wide awake, watching the passing people with glowing eyes. Teal irises glanced at gold ones as Heather exchanged a look with her sister. There was pain there, and loneliness, and sorrow. Yes, Samuel had moved away, his whole family packed up and traveled off to the States to visit family or something, leaving Remy devastated and alone. Heather felt bad for her, really she did. Her eyes shifted now to a head of long black hair. Chase. She wanted nothing more than to sneak up behind him and surprise him, but she knew Remy would be even more lonely without her there. 'She can always tag along, right? After all, Romy left us already, and she wouldn't want me to be in a depressed funk either, would she?' After dropping off the cart, Heather looked at her sister with a Cheshire smile, shushing the girl with her finger and pointing to the Ravenclaw boy. Then, the Hufflepuff carefully and quietly crept up behind him. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him around the middle. "Boo!" she exclaimed with a light laugh. She wondered what her other friends would think of them. The teen hadn't told anyone but her family of her new found relationship, and just the thought sent her flying back to the last school term in her mind. All the awkwardness between her and Chase was nearly gone. Nearly, because let's face it, the two of them were the definition of awkward.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:41 pm
Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos.
But I never knew
'Bout the little things.
Every single day
Things get in my way.
Someone has to pay
For the little things.

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - First Year - Eldest of Six -
[feeling: Awkward] [thinking: Should I say something?] [with: Daryl] [at: Platform 9 and 3/4]

Uriel looked around in wonder as he walked though the crowds. He could see the large red train, gently puffing steam that drifted up in clouds. He'd never been to the platform before, being the first in his family to go to Hogwarts. With a small grin, he took it all in, pausing for a moment. Then he realized that was probably a bad idea, when he was almost run over by other people hurrying along. Deciding to go find an out of the way spot to sit, he made his way over to a bench, where a boy who looked to be around his age was sitting and reading. After a moment's hesitation, he sat down on the other end of the bench. Should he say something? Well, it couldn't hurt to try, right? "Uh.. Hello." he spoke at last, offering the boy a slight smile.

It all comes down to you.

Ninja_Kitten_River

Let the headlines wait,
Armies hesitate.
I can deal with fate
But not the little things.
Armageddon may
Arrive anyday.
I can't get away
From the little things.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:47 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: There's Chloe... and Sun
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe and Sun nearby
My entire soul is ringing: Platform 9 and 3/4

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn followed Chloe's glance with her blue eyes. Hmm... Something about that boy was obviously bothering her friend. She held her tongue, though, not quite sure what to say. She replied to her friend's question cautiously. "Oh, definitely. I've been waiting all summer for this day."

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Third Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A small wave from another one of his classmates. How odd. And here he thought he was practically invisible. But still, he would not think too much, so he turned his focus towards the train again. It steamed and roared, its ferocity hidden amongst the growing crowd of students and parents. Soon, it would be time to board the train.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:35 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Third Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Phew she didn't say anything. Newlyn always looked forward to the day they would be headed back to Hogwarts why Chloe didn't always understand but she could relate to counting the days regardless. "Sounds like you." she said with a small smile. Her thoughts were scattered... where was that sudden light at the end of the tunnel that told her what she should do. Right it was hiding like always from plan sight. Her emotions and thoughts were fighting each other destined never to understand or a line one another. ‘This year is starting off complicated…’ Chloe thought.

With: Newlyn... Near Sun

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image
Whiskers the Cat

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:38 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fifth Year || Chaser || Prefect || My Love

At some point, Chase dropped off his luggage, and then decided to just walk around the station aimlessly. He would try to find familiar faces, but to no avail. He ended up just standing still on the platform, counting down the time he had before needing to board the train. How odd, usually he would've bumped into someone by now...

Suddenly, Chase felt arms wrap him in a hug and squeezing him. "What? Uh!? Who?" The boy exclaimed. Turning around, the pair of arms belonged to none other than Heather. "Heather! You scared me." Well that was slightly an understatement. His racing heart calmed as the look of surprise dissipated, a smile replacing his clenched teeth. For the last couple weeks of vacation seemed to drag on and on. He had more reasons to look forward to school starting, the main being able to see Heather again. "How are you?"

{OOC; This post is kinda bland o3o}

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at her sister as she saw that bright smile. She followed her sister's gaze to see Chase, then watched Heather walk over to him. Sensitive ears picked up on the giggles, making the werewolf feel as if knives were being stabbed into her heart. She walked away, moving to stand in a heavily shadowed part of the platform. Here, she was alone with her thoughts. Here, she could hide her tears. And tears there were. Seeing all the couples kissing, hugging, and giggling made her want to be alone. Maybe in Hogwarts she would be able to find solitude in a lonely classroom. The fifteen year old leaned against the wall not even caring about the tears that poured from her eyes. She wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her jacket, leaving red marks on her cheekbones from the buttons clawing at her tender skin. She hoped dearly no one would attempt to make her be sociable, since she would probably bite them... literally.

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

After walking around the platform for a little while, he finally spotted two redheads standing next to each other. However, since they were twins, they were the same height. For that reason, Cameron didn't risk kissing one then finding out it was actually his girlfriend's sister. "Hey, Elli. Hi, Ver," he said as he walked up behind the girls.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:34 pm
【❃ ιris Ӈaruno: Șecond ϒear ɢryffindor ❃】
тhey say before you start
ϒou better know what you're fighting for

ϒeah, they still say I'm a dreamer..

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris looked at the crowds of students and teachers as her father put her language into the train as she held onto Mau's carrier. She could see several students that she had classes with during the year. She wanted to say hi to them but she wasn't really sure if they even remembered her very well. She didn't really stand out like she usually did when she wanted to make friends.

"Okay, Iris everything is aboard the train. They're telling us it's time to leave so take care." Madako said, hugging his daughter. "Be safe and learn plenty."

"I will." Iris said as she hugged by her father and then her mother."See ya okaasan and otoussan." She took her little brother into her arms. She cuddled and cooed the little boy. "Sayanora otouto..." she said before handing the baby back to her parents. The adults left her to her own devices as they rejoined the muggle world.

Iris looked at the groups of students of unsorted students and the houses. She looked at them and smiled. She took a deep breath...

"HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!" Iris' voice echoed as the train. She was going to make an impression, she would do it starting from this moment.

Mau mewled, covering her ears..

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mood: Happy
OOC: Sorry, I can't RP tonight, totally studying for an English Final tomorrow. Please wish me luck sweatdrop

ω
ell baby, you are all that I adore,
ɪ f love is what you need
Ʌ soldier I will be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana's eyes teared up a bit more at Steele's unawareness. "Oh, Steele!" she squeaked as she ran in for a firm hug. She dug her face into his chest as she clung onto him for a moment too long. Could you blame her? She wasn't able to do this to anyone for the past several weeks since Katrina was nowhere to be found. "Murinda's did," she mumbled into his shirt as tears streamed out of her eyes. In an attempt to keep them hidden behind her eyeballs, she shut them tightly; however, it did not help. What if Kat's dead too?! That was the only logical answer that flew into her head. Why else would her girlfriend's house be abandoned without a single word from anyone?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:51 pm
User Image

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli blinked as Cam spoke and spun around to face him smiling brightly at her boyfriend. "Hey!" She said, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek in greeting. "I've missed you." She said, snaking her arms around his neck and smiling up at him. She'd seen him only a couple of weeks ago, but she'd missed him like crazy over the span of those few weeks.

OOC: outfit in picture

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Amanda nodded in response to Eretria's question. She did, in fact, remember a blond boy with her that day in Knockturn Alley. The fifteen year old rolled her eyes at Eretria's rant. "Who is he, anyway?" she asked curiously. The boy appeared to be a teenager; however, she had never seen him before. His visage didn't look at all familiar. Perhaps he's a squib, she figured. If he was spotted in Knockturn Alley, he must have some way of getting there. Squibs did know about the wizarding world, after all, and he did not attend Hogwarts. Him being a squib was the first idea that popped into the Slytherin's head. When Eretria asked her next question, Amanda slowly shook her head. "Must be one of the older students. Perhaps Belle? She is in her seventh year this year," she said, thinking of the possibility of having the seeker as their captain.

==== ☠ ====

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games