Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:53 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Thirteen: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron smiled, but he felt a little upset about not being able to have any classes with the younger girl. "We can still spend a lot of time together!" he insisted. They only had to attend a few classes a day, and Elli even less than Cameron because of electives.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria shrugged in response to Amanda's question. "Honestly, I have no idea. Maybe he learned from Chris. They are twins, after all." She then heard the call to get changed. Unlocking the door, she went out to change and returned in her uniform. She sat down, feeling like she could scream she was so frustrated.

----------------------------------
State: Depressed, Annoyed
OOC: ...

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Kat scooted back into the space where her friends were and adjusted her hair a little bit. "Well, we took a little longer than her babe," Kat said with a smirk. She looked at her friends sitting on the floor. "You guys are gonna get your robes dirty!" she exclaimed with a playful smile.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled as her outfit was complemented. She watched as Kat and Ari kissed, and her eyes widened. She didn't say anything, since she had had those thoughts before. 'Maybe I should talk to them about my feelings...' she thought, waiting for all the girls to come back. She smiled at Heather, Kat and Ari. She looked over when Romy said "there you are!" She admired his nice uniform. "You look dashing Romster!" she said with a giggle. She looked over as Kat said that she and Ari had taken a long time. Eurgh. She hated being surrounded by couples...

Wearing
{Out of Chasing: Click the link. CLICK IT!}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lore looked back at Rick and nodded somewhat absently. She was still wrapping her head about what had happened with Rick. She wanted to talk about it with him, but she knew he wouldn't be ready to. Looking out the window, she realized she was going to miss Daemon and Mum a lot that year. Daemon didn't come home often, and people don't choose the "most convenient" time to die. As far as Lore knew, her Mum could be dead already.
When she looked back at Rick, a bit sadly, she tried to smile.

"What electives were you interested in?" she asked. She didn't want to ask which ones he had signed up for, as she didn't know if he would have been able. His circumstance hadn't been very convenient either.

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:16 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled and nodded. "We better!" She laughed and stuck her tongue out at him. "If we don't... I'll have to hunt you down and steal you away from whatever your doing!" She threatened him playfully, although she really might hunt him down if she didn't get to see him enough....
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm
How did this happen to me
The reflection of false hope

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside

I just refuse to see
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui shook her head when asked if she had any questions. She wasn't worried about school or really cared about it at all. She was going because it meant she got away from her house and she needed to learn the magic. Those were the only reasons. She licked her lips and gave the girl a classic smirk before turning her attention to Alaric and her brother. She leaned over and whispered gently into her brother's ear, to quiet for anyone but him to hear.

Rei smiled and kissed his sister's cheek. She was worried for no reason at all, no matter what houses the two got sorted into, she would always be the most precious thing in his eyes and he would always be there for her. When Alaric returned he smiled at the boy genuinely and nodded his head. "Of course I'm excited. Who wouldn't be?"
OOC:...

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick caught the look Lore gave him. He hadn't meant to make her feel depressed. If he had known that sharing what had happened would make her look at him like that, he would have never said anything. That was one reason why he hadn't wanted to come to school in the first place. He'd be surrounded by people that didn't know, and when they would hear the truth, they would either shun him, or look at him like that. Then again, was it a change from how he was usually treated, anyway?

When he heard her question about what he signed up for, he almost didn't answer, as he was trying to remember himself. He had been half in a daze when the signup had occurred, and he vaguely recalled checking off a lot of them. He nearly facepalmed as he realized he might have taken too many. Oh well. He'd make it work. Besides, it would be a good distraction from sleep. "I think I signed up for quite a few. I can't remember right now, though. It'll probably be on my schedule for classes, though. You?"

State: Less panicky, calmer
OOC: ...

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley blushed slightly as Tobi took his hand, swinging them lightly. He looked at the boy before him, he was taller then him, but not by much. And that made it so he had to look down at him. "Oh um, ok." he said still blushing, the pic noticeable against his pale skin. Why am I blushing? he thought as he looked at the boys face, their eyes meeting. Before long, they were alone in a compartment, and Tobi was asking him to tell about himself. "I.. uh... Umm..." he said, unsure what to say, maybe due to his shyness, maybe to the overwhelming feelings of nerves filling him, he did not know. What he did know, was that he couldn't utter another word. He lapsed into a ball of silence, trying to think of what to say.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather turned to Chase, nodding her head. Seeing as she never did dress all fancy like other girls did, it didn't take her long to change. "Yeah, well, fancy schmancy isn't exactly my thing, so I guess I'm pretty fast." she replied. It appeared as if he only threw on his house robe and called it good. Why didn't I think of that? Would've been a lot easier. Turning her head in the opposite direction, she saw a young Gryffindor coming towards them. It was Romy, who was excited as per usual. "So what if you're short, Rom? I was wicked short in my first two years at school." she said. It was true. She had possibly been the tiniest Beater the school had ever seen, but here she was, surviving and rocking her vice captain badge on her game uniform. When Ari and Kat came back, Heather laughed slightly. "That's what I've been told." she replied. Was she really that fast? She must be, since two people have commented on it already. Kat spoke up next, staring at her and Chase on the floor. "Eh. They'll be fine. We can always brush 'em off when we get to the school." she said, smiling at the girl. Suddenly, there was a loud screech of the brakes as the train came to a stop. They had arrived. Standing up, she brushed off her robe, then held a hand out to Chase to pull him up. "Come on. Time to get moving again." As soon as he was on his feet, she held the straps of her backpack tightly in her hands, and made her exit. If the others followed or went their own way didn't matter to her. She just wanted to get to the castle.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:57 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin frowned slightly. What was she going to tell Kat? Cait bit her lip, "Okay. Did you want something to drink or something?" She asked her friend. Cait was starving, but she didn't know if Grace was. She felt the train begin to slow and peered out the window. They were there already? "That was fast..." Cait muttered and put her water bottle into her bag. She grabbed her backpack and opened the compartment door, then waited for Grace before stepping off the train.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
Jared Nightshade
Eleven~Halfblood~Leo
Unsorted First Year

Jared grinned at Autumn, while King climbed off her head. He ran down her shoulders and decided to try and hide in Jared's jacket, when he heard the screeching halt of the train. His eyes were wide with fear as he looked nervously from person to person. Jared laughed and looked at Iris.

"I prevented myself from winning. All of my guesses were too general," he said, chuckling. He watched the train stop, and looked out the window. He could see hills and a stone wall, but that was it.

(OOC~ ))
King

Kai Sparrowheart

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Single First Year Unsorted Halfblood

Heart beats fast Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

Smiling at the others, Iris also wondered who would win this little game. She leaned back in her seat and stared out the window. The landscape was moving, it appeared. She knew it was the train moving her along, but where was the magic in that? It was much more fun to think that the outside world was what was doing the moving. Quietly, she slipped out of the cabin to change into her uniform. A simple black outfit that all the first year student's had to wear. Bleh. If it was a little bit more colorful... Suddenly, the train stopped, and people piled out of it. Grabbing Autumn and Night's hands, she looked at the others. "Come on, guys. I bet we can see the castle from outside." And with that said, she was off, squeezing past taller and larger students until she finally reached the exit.

═━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━═

One step closer...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Getting off the train.
What am I thinking? Hello, second home.

Kat linked arms with Ariana when the train came to a stop. "Shall we disembark, my dear?" Kat said with an excited smirk. Not only was she happy to be returning to Hogwarts, she knew Sam would be arriving at the platform soon, and she wanted to see him. Punch him for Cait, but still...

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Fancy, the girls who came back with their outfits. Though upon getting pointed out that his robes would get dirty, like Heather said, they could always brush them off. He could always wash them later. "Thanks Heather," Chase said, taking the Hufflepuff's hand and getting himself back on his feet. He brushed the dust and some traces of dirt from his jeans, then made way for the other students who rushed past him. Just in time, since if he stayed on the floor for awhile longer, he might've been pancaked. Hogwarts, my fourth year. With that in mind, Chase stepped off the train and onto the platform, ready for another year at this magical school

{Exit to Hogsmeade Station}

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games