Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

59Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:23 am
There's no error except the same one that I get when I try to give a gift. That gift-giving is disabled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:45 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::well::.
if you have gifts you want to give to him, you either have to wait for giftgiving to get up and working again, or a trade, i suggest a trade.

and i understood the question as to him having gifts he couldnt open?
i hope this works out, cause i cant make heads or tail of this one.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

59Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 am
OK-well, I appreciate your quick responses anyway. I just hope he doesn't lose the gifts altogether but maybe not. I've been just using the trade option to. thanks again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 am
If I am correct, -and mind you, I may not be- I believe that you can wrap items and do a trade that way. I recieved a gift from another crew member and it wasn't a "special gift" or a trade, so I know that there is a third option..  

ArletaMagic

Hygienic Fairy

10,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:35 am

.::for a gift to be sent in a trade, it has to be given to someone else first::.
i can send you a gift in a trade, but forst i would have to send the gift through giftgiving to a friend or a mule that would send it back to me.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:50 pm
Well, I tried to wrap the gift but wasn't able to do that so I guess I'm just stuck with trading. Another question has come up though: I just bought a better fishing rod but when I go to fish, I'm not given the option to use the better one. Then I just tried going to my avi and equipping the item but there's no option to do that either. Am I doing something wrong?  

59Cookie

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm
User Image

In the fishing game window on the bottom right it says what rod you are using. There are two arrows < and > (will look like: < Strength Rod > ) there that switch between your rods.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:13 pm
User Image

As far as gifting, to my knowledge Gaia has not re-activated it yet. I have attempted many times. sad

User Image  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

59Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:44 pm
Thank ya'll so much! You've been such a big help. I'm not sure the fishing is really back completely either. It's been hit or miss when I try to go to one of the lakes. They are also having probs with the coded message that you're supposed to input at the end of the game. When you start typing it, your words go down in the comments section. I keep having to cut and paste to put them back where they belong. Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:59 pm
Well, I just tried the performance rod out and it's definitely not all it's cracked up to be. Someone had told me that you could get a rod where the lines would spread out better so it would be easier to catch the fish. He must have been talking about the 10K upgrade but I would really hate to waste the money without knowing for sure. Especially since I won't have that much for quite some time. Which rod is the best in your opinion?  

59Cookie

DarkAngelFoxxie

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:46 am
I prefer the good ol' basic rod, I use it on Gambino and Bass'ken. Strength rod I suggest to be used on Reclamation Facility, even though fishing there with any rod is always difficult.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 pm
User Image

The few times I go fishing anymore, I power fish with the power rod +.

User Image  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

goddess xtn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:01 pm
what shoul I do with the fishes I catched??

Is is best to sell them for 3golds each? or trade them??

what are the fishes for?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 am

.::fish can be traded in for hats, and bigger fishes::.
heres a link
and if you want to sell you fish, you will probably earn more by selling them at the marketplace then back to the store.

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Mistry Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:35 am
when i go to any town he keeps telling me system error how can i open a town  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games