Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric watched Rui turn on him faster an lightning. Her words washed over him like waves on the shore, and he didn't budge. He saw something glinting in the light rising from her pocket; a knife. His eyes flickered up at her, but he still didn't move. He felt himself face go red, but for the first time in a long time it was in anger. He watched Rui tell him to take it back, say that Rei wasn't what Alaric had said he was. He knew that, he knew Rei wasn't any of those things. He had gotten under her skin, and he damn well hoped Romy was watching this. But when Tobi stepped in front of him, Alaric tried not to lose it.
"Tobi," he tried to say evenly. "Move. Now." He grabbed Tobi's shoulders and pushed him gently out of Rui's path. He ignored the other boy who had joined them. Alaric stared at Rui in her gold eyes with his own hazel ones.
"I take back what I said. I don't believe anything I said about Rei, and if I did, I wouldn't have tried being friends with him. Fine, I'll admit it. I liked Rei."
He didn't like it, and he felt vulnerable saying it.
"But I promise not to speak to him again unless he initiates it. I won't touch him. I won't talk about him. But now," he said as he gestured at Romulus.
"He knows just how sad you are. I feel bad for you Rui, I do. Get some help, and stop playing Romy around. He doesn't deserve this."
Alaric turned to the other Gryffindor boy as he said this.
"Rui has nothing for you, Rom." Stepping around Tobi, feeling a pit in his chest as he did, he disappeared back into the crowds.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Nicko Meridith

Houseless -≻ First Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Single Eleven

Company: People.
Doing: Killing time. .

Nicko smiled lightly when she asked if she could come to Tomes and Scrolls. "I suppose, when we can travel to Hogsmeade, unless Chance wants to come," he said and glanced at her brother. When he opened the door for them, he smiled and nodded, then walked through.

Out Of Cookies: {Exit to Flourish and Blotts}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 am
User ImageUser Image 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
- 
t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

ΦΦΦΦΦ мαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls... 

Rui rolled her eyes viciously at the circle of boys around her. She glared at Dhylan first. "Mind your own business." She hissed. She was more than pissed. The Gryffindor prat Rei had a thing for had actually gotten to her. Golden eyes narrowed angrily and she twirled the knife in her fingers. 'Kill him.' Rui shook her head slowly and brandished the knife at Alaric again. "Caring about my brother makes me sad now? Ha... Then I'm perfectly happy being sad." She glanced towards Romy and then at Tobi and then at the now walking away Alaric, and just shook her head. 'Follow him! Stab him. Kill him. He's hurting the family. He's hurting us.' She shook her head again, shoving her weapon back into her pocket and running hands through her hair in frustration. She spun on her foot and moved quickly back into the crowd, going the opposite direction of Alaric. 'Listen to me Rui. I know best' 'Shut up Ryn!' 'Kill him!''Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!' "Shut up! Shut Up! SHUT UP!"She fell to her knees, hands tangling in hair as she looked up at the sky, golden eyes glaring up at the clear blue open air. 'Roo...' 

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to know ΦΦΦΦΦ

t h e o c e a n a n d  i h o l d t o o m a n y s e c r e t s a n d t h e l o n g e r l i v e r o f u s s h a l l c a r r yt h e m a l l

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:24 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

”Oh Alaric,” her low, carnal, breathy voice swirled in the air hauntingly, twirling over the flesh of each and every boy, sliding down their spine as if she was breathing right down their necks; a gift of her veela charm. But the boy she had addressed was already walking away, he might hear her, but, she doubted his stubborn iron pride would refuse to turn back and around and see who had called.

Cersei’s bright lilac eyes darted between each boy in turn, each of them younger than her, but she knew them all. Tobi was the younger brother of a few of her classmates, Romy was the younger brother of her friend, Remy, and Dhyl, well, he was in her year. ”Tsk, tsk, tsk,” she shook her head, but a playful, deceitful, poisonous smile glowed bright on her full veela lips. ”That was no way to treat a lady,” she teased them, her lips growing into a smirk. Suddenly, she giggled, wild and hypnotizing. If she could even be considered a lady,”

Striding up to them, she wrapped her arms around the necks of Tobi and Romy; they might not have known her, but that didn’t stop her from sliding in close between them an offering a bittersweet smile. ”Silly little boys,” she smirked, pulling away from them to separate them, walk a step and head and then turned around to face them. ”Apologizing is for the weak.” Yes, she had heard nearly every word transpired. It wasn’t hard, most of them were yelling anyway.

//Translations: //
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Diagon Alley Streets
---------- with Romy, Tobi, Dhyl,
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:43 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi was just about to go after his brother when a...something flew down his spine causing him to stop and look at the cause. A young woman with incredibly bright purple eyes came over to them and for a moment, he thought of nothing but her and her swaying hips, and delightfully plump lips and hypnotic giggle. Dear god was this puberty? As she wrapped an arm around his neck the entire region plus his face flushed leaving him speechless. He didn't quite know what was happening, but he couldn't say he didn't like it.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
The thirteen year old watched as Alaric told him that the girl had nothing for him. Deep down, he knew it, but was too proud to ever confess. He sent a nod toward his companion. Romy watched in fear as the knife was pulled, eyes focused on the blade. There was no way the knife was leaving his sight. He was stick stiff, having an inherent fear of physical pain, due to his many tortured years of childhood. When the violet eyed girl walked over, he glanced up, just long enough to be captivated. Her eyes were so... mesmerizing! Who was she, and why was his heart flying as such?! This was definitely new, a blush rising to his cheeks. Why was his heart doing this?! First a possible psychopath toyed him to tears, now a gorgeous girl about Remy's age was making him feel all weird? What was wrong with him?!
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:22 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Stunned in silence, Cersei’s sharp red nails covered her lips as she giggled more and more. These cute little boys didn’t know what to do, or how to handle her. She had to admit, Rui had done a splendid job toying with them, but not so much so, without getting herself caught in her web. Cersei had fallen victim to that, too many times for her liking. But she was still high on the feeling of Kellan’s hands sliding over her body. Had it even been a week since she’d been at Club Aquarium? She couldn’t even remember, her days just melted all together—she couldn’t guess if it was six in the morning or six at night, if she had to. ”Romy, right?” Her tongue clicked behind her teeth, unnecessarily rolling her r’s out of Hispanic habit. But—she already knew his name. ”Que pena,” she pouted, expressing her concern over what had just happened.

”You need to stand up for yourself, cutie.” She winked coyly at Romulus, her lilac gaze darting towards Tobi next. ”And you,” she teased, veela lips smiling down on the younger boy in red converses. ”well,” she smirked, darting eyes wondering which would be the quickest way to have the blokes fighting over her. ”At least you tried.” And, silent as ever, Dhyl hadn’t seemed to stir the water at all as it seemed like his vision was searching for something, or someone.

Translations:// 'What a shame,'//
My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Diagon Alley Streets
---------- with Romy, Tobi, Dhyl,
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:45 am
The Vass Sisters

User Image

Today I feel like dancing:Happy
I never feel like dancing: There's Chloe!
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Elsie, Morven, and Chloe
My entire soul is ringing: Diagon Alley

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O OD T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R |

Newlyn shrugged; a light dip of her shoulders. Anything to get away from HIM, something inside her screeched, but on the outside the smile remained unwavering, and her blue eyes were still sparkling. "Nothing important, really. But these two have been bugging me all week to take them somewhere and I do need to pick up some school things." Her voice lifted slightly at her own mention of Hogwarts; that was her home, her real home. Not that she'd ever admit that to her sisters, they thought her home was with them, and in a away it was, they'd be at Hogwarts themselves one day. But the mansion she'd grown up in, full of locked doors and shadowy halls and the sound of children crying, if you listened hard enough at night, was not her home. "What about you? Where's David?" she asked, a teasing lilt to her last question. Chloe and her brother did tend to argue, probably because they were so close in age. But David was a good kid. She remembered the day she had found him crying. All he really wanted to do was make his family proud.

The dog days are over: Happy
The dog days are done: Chloe!
The horses are coming: Newlyn, Morven, and Chloe
So you better run: Diagon Alley

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 9 |

Elsie was pleased when Chloe hugged her back, and she let go after a moment. Newlyn's hand was quickly abandoned in favor of Chloe's, as the little girl clutched it tightly, content with her new big sister. Newlyn shook her head, holding back a laugh at Elsie's antics. Well, it was one less hand for her to hold. The blonde child was now busy staring up at the clouds in the blue sky, the sky that matched her eye color, with wonder. The little things always amazed her, and she appreciated each and every one of them.

Get me what I want: Moody
Everything I don't got: They're all stupid...
Get me what I want: Newlyn, Elsie, and Chloe
'Cause I'm a big shot: Diagon Alley

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 7 |

Morven scowled, as Elsie pretty much ditched them for Chloe. Traitor, her mind shrieked. They were supposed to always stick together, go sucking up to strangers. Well, not strangers. Acquaintances, perhaps. Hmph. She had no patience for any of this. She pouted moodily, staring off into the distance, a defiant look in her eyes.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:12 am
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Diagon Alley (Streets)

Chloe could understand that she was going stir crazy at the house. It was really starting to bore her when she ran out of books to read. Not that her parents library wouldn’t have something but she preferred to get out of her houses every once in a while. “I was sick of staring at four walls so I decided anywhere was better than home. Plus I have some things I need for school as well so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone.” She told Newlyn. “My guess would be that my brother is probably at home doing who knows what.” Chloe answered.

Chloe had no idea why but David seemed to be acting stranger than usual. “He’s been acting really weird lately and I’m going to be stuck with him the entire time I’m at my cousins.” Chloe said in complete defeat. “Anyways where would Elsie and Morven like to go?” she asked with a smile. Chloe sure aimed to please when it came to kids. That was probably why her cousins liked her so much.

With: Newlyn, Elsie, Morven

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:34 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserBig Brother
Little SisterUnsortedFirst YearPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl looked at Cersei, blue eyes half hidden by ebony hair. His eyes met both of the girls, then saw Romulus and Tobi's eyes widen. He could practically hear their hearts speeding. He rolled his eyes, then pulled Romy from the girl's grip. "Romulus, girls are just trouble. Look at them! Teasing your poor, battered heart!" His eyes were stern, annoyed that a fourth year would be teasing a kid who had obviously just been hurt.

Dhylan next looked to the other boy, touching his shoulder. "Same goes for you. I'd shoo on before she gets at you too. Either of them. Obviously neither one gives a damn who's heart they break. To them, you're just a game, a challenge. Go on before we have to console you because you've been hurt." His eyes seemed to soften as he spoke, as though he'd felt the same sort of pain. He gently pushed Tobi, trying to get him to safety, while pulling Romulus behind him. He swept a lock of hair from his eyes, exposing his sapphire irises to sunlight.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC~}

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romulus stared at the girl with the violet eyes as she purred his name. "Y-yes... Romy... Bleiddiaid..." he said sounding quite hypnotized. When she spoke in another tongue, he blushed, not even sure what she had said. He knew English and Welsh, while speaking a little Gaelic on the side, but they were uncommon. His cheeks filled with color when she called him cutie, a silly smile creeping on his lips.

When Dhylan pulled him away, the third year's eyes widened. His words were harsh, yet quiet, as that was the older boy's normal volume. When told that the girls were abusing him, he looked toward the ground in shame. Romy felt the words being spoken, more than he actually heard them, hoping the onyx haired boy was lying, or perhaps exaggerating for dramatic effect. Romulus was pushed behind the Hufflepuff, but peeked out, staring intently at the lilac eyes that seemed to hold him captive.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell walked onto the cobbled streets of the alley with a tiny bounce to her step. Haiti had done the born Scot well, her normally caramel skin was tanned to a creamy brown, her hair now held highlights of browns and even a hint of red in its curls which were tied into a ponytail which hung upon her shoulder. She had even increased in height, she now stood at a 5'5" status making her normal in her books, her body began to fill out more to provide for her increasing height causing some of her old clothes to fit different than before, but the biggest secret was what was underneath the clothes. Which she wouldn't say, not to anyone but her best friend....who she was supposed to be meeting by the Flourish and Blotts where she was not! Taking out a pocket watch Nell saw that if she managed to hurry through the crowds she might be able to get there before Mari went inside and bought the entire store.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Vacation | Where: Diagon Alley | With: No one | Thoughts: Gotta hurry! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:15 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric's body had gone on autopilot. He could see himself, as if from a distance, walking heatedly against the crowd. He heard a voice call him, not belonging to anyone he could especially remember, and he ignored it. He felt like a salmon going upstream, and he almost didn't care when he accidentally knocked someone on the shoulder.
His face felt like hot iron, cast into a dark expression. He broke through the swarm of people into an alleyway full of trash cans. He kicked one hard, and it flew a couple feet before hitting a brick wall. He leaned on the wall and stared at the ground.
He was starting to coming to terms with the fact that he just wasn't good enough. He wasn't a good enough son for Raphael, He wasn't good enough for Rei, and both had left. Alaric, by some twisted turn of events, had even started developing feeling for his own adoptive brother. It had only been a year, but that wasn't an excuse. It wasn't natural to feel an ache in his chest when Tobi told him he would be off with Bradley. Eve had her new friend, and just when it felt like everyone else was starting to get what they wanted, Alaric had come up short. And now, he had just promised to never speak to one of his three 'friends' at Hogwarts, and the first person he had ever really liked, and another had just sided with the person who made him do it.
Sure, some of his thoughts were immature, but at the moment he really didn't care. He couldn't look at Tobi the same way as he used to, and it was starting to get to him. Rui's words engraved themselves onto the walls of his mind.
You obviously suck at even trying to become friends with someone.

And it was true. Everyone he had ever trusted had either left him, moved on, or went to someone better.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
T h e p a s t c a n h u r t b u t y o u c a n e i t h e r r u n f r o m i t o r l e a r n f r o m i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн...

Rei had been wandering Diagon for awhile now, trying and failing at finding his sister. She was quite good at evading him when she wanted to do things she knew he wouldn't nescearily approve of. As his eyes scanned the streets in hope, his blue orbs fell on a familiar frame running into an alley way. He heard a crash as the boy kicked a trash can and winced. He knew only one person that could sufficiently piss a boy like Alaric off enough to beat up an innocent trash can. Rei moved quickly through the crowd, shoving people out of the way when they refused to get out of the way fast enough. He had told his beloved sister a million times to stay out of his life and away from his friends. He slipped into the alley way, leaning against the wall and watching Alaric fume for a few minutes, and then suddenly the boy just looked depressed. He raised an eyebrow and pushed himself off the wall to touch the boy's shoulder gently. "What'd she do... or say?"

He asked, watching the boy warily. He was expecting the older Gryffindor to be violent with him. He had basically dropped off the face of the planet at least around Alaric. He had been an all around d**k to him, and Rei really couldn't say he didn't regret it, but on the other hand a part of him was terrified of ever going near the kid again. He was always asking questions Rei couldn't answer without revealing things he was terrified of other people knowing. Part of him preferred to be around the shallow idiots who never asked a thing, but another part of him grasped hungrily for the affection and actual care that he had felt in the short time he'd actually not been scared of the growing connection between them.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e p a s t c a n h u r t b u t y o u c a n e i t h e r r u n f r o m i t o r l e a r n f r o m i t

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:39 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You say you'll never go that far: Neutral | But you're not who you say you are: Freedom! | Your time is up in too many places: Nell| You've got too many faces: Diagon Alley |
Wearing

Marina walked briskly through the crowd, reveling in the knowledge that for now she was utterly free. She felt different. More mature. Less... volatile? She'd always been a raging storm of conflicting emotions, thoughts, and ambitions. But right now she felt more sure of herself. What had happened to her in the past three years was in the past, and she could only go forward. And though she herself wasn't quite aware of it, she looked different too. For one thing, her freckles were not as noticeable, though still present. Her skin was clearer in general and she looked older. Her wild red curls spilled down her back once more, rather than her shorter, neater hair style the year before. She liked them looking slightly messy and imperfect. Her growth spurts had begun to slow, and she was now only an inch taller than Nell, whom she had previously towered over. There were slight, but present curves. She wasn't a stick thin, gawky little girl anymore. Marina Aldred was growing up. She did a double take upon seeing her Hufflepuff friend's tanner, taller new person. "Nell!" the readhead called out. "Hey. So what's the big surprise?" she asked with a tilt of her head, getting straight to the point as always.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games