Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Phantom of the Past - Kingdom Hearts [Accepting / Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm
At the castle that never was everyone was gathered together at the alter of naught. "Kingdom Hearts" Xikkbi spoke in a slow voice, "Rejoice, and feast on these hearts we offer. Shine your light on this empty realm. Share your power with all Nobodies! " she said with her hands raised to the sky.

Vexmaria stared on. He saw Xemnas for a moment instead of Xikkbi. "Deja vu" he thought to himself.

Sora felt a jolt. "I feel it.... an immense power" she said lightly.

Before Kingdom Hearts a human figure appeared in a white dress. Her hair was pure white as well. 13 hearts appeared around her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:20 pm
Ace quickly opens a portal and leaves mid-conversation to appear behind everybody as Kingdom Hearts appeared and Ace grinned. "It has been so long..."

Dilan looked at where Ace was then back at the others "What was that about?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:31 pm
The hearts floated down, into the thirteen nobodies. Including those who never had hearts to begin with. Xikkbi, Torix, Vixen, and Vermaria disappeared first. Reappearing in Radiant Garden.

Others went off to random places. All abandoning the castle. The female figure smiled and faded away into the night.

"I think... they completed Kingdom Hearts" Sora said, the thought of it made her dizzy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:47 pm
Ace starts walking towards Kingdom Hearts as his Keyblades appear "I don't wish for much Kingdom Hearts, I would just like you to help me out as you have done these Nobody. If you remember last time, I had wished that you help me take control of my Heartless inside of me and show me how to do it again, this time I am asking that you never show up again..." Ace says knowing it wouldn't work, but had to try and ask.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:50 pm
The figure appeared yet again before Ace. "Alais, I can not carry such a promise. However... during a time like this no one had any use for me. The longer this peace continues people will begin to forget about me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:01 pm
"The Heartless won't, nor will those like me who can continuously live and gain power. I believe even the new warriors of light or dark can learn about you from your protector, the Keyblade as they do talk." Ace says looking at the figure, which has yet to change since their last meeting.

Continental could feel the presence of Kingdom Hearts off somewhere, yet did not have the ability to make the trip, he has never felt it before or seen it, yet he oddly knew it was there.

"..Unfortunately I cannot believe you will ever be forgotten, and I am saddened you cannot grant my request. If you can't then how about another? Power, wealth, even more of an extended life?.. No I think I will take the recipe for the best sandwhich in the world. That sounds good." Ace says smiling.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:09 pm
Kingdom Hearts looked confused for a moment. "Well, that sure is a unique wish." She said as a single sheet of paper appeared before him. Soon she, and the heart shaped moon vanished from the night sky.

Soon with Xikkbi, and Torix were eating ice cream together. Both of them smiling. Xikkbi went back to the name Bikki, while Torix just changed her name to Tori.

Vixen, and her brother Vexmaria didn't bother change their names. They also ate ice cream together in a shaded place. Vexmaria couldn't help but to smile. Vixen laughed seeing her brother's face. "You look silly..." she commented.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:31 pm
((Where are we going from this, or is this it?))

As Kingdom Hearts disappeared Ace put the paper into his pocket for safekeeping. He knew he had a good chance to get rid of Continental, Cae, Cea, and so on, but he would rather deal with them himself. More fun that way. Ace smiles and opens a portal.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:49 pm
[I don't know... but it looks like it can carry on to the peaceful phase...
Nevermind, I'll end it here. Even though it was short it was still a good story.]

At some point Vivian had put Aya in a wheelchair, and took her out for some ice cream.

Momo played her guitar in the town square.

Sora saw Bikki, and Tori. "Looks like they got their hearts" she said with a smile.

Eventually Mitsuru sat under a tree with Tama who was sleeping using her lap as a pillow.

The other Sora, the keyblade hero took a walk around the town. It looked like they didn't really need in to begin with. he got abored his gummi ship and was gone the next moment.

Isa danced to the tune of the music that Momo played. Her heart felt as if it was overflowing with joy

Ansem watched as his children were out there having fun. He smiled to himself. He was glad things didn't end how he had feared. He noticed Bikki. He recognized her instantly. One of the test subjects that Xehanort, and Braig had picked up. To see that girl smile again after so long. It was nice...

Later that night...

Sora finally was able to perform without any worry. She played the part of Christine Daae in Phantom of the Opera. The people who had seen her perform were enchanted by her voice.

The End  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces