Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:03 pm
There was a slight bang on the wall. A very faint sound. Then there was a sound like: "Ruy boo ryes! Blet he buot!" And some more bangs.

Rester yelled. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! All I want to do is kill someone! IS that all I ask?" He walked along the the plainlands and all of a sudden there was a wall that seemed to last like, forever up and a door that just seemed to lead to the other side. "Huh?" Rester held his hand firmly on the knob. It may be a trap. "Okay, here goes nothing," he yanked the door open. He was sucked in into a huge corridor like a place where knights walk around except there were no knights, just darkness. He walked along the corridor, marking the walls so he wouldn't get lost. It was like a maze or something. Suddenly, he banged into a huge door with a inscription in front of it. It said, "Thee forward must lye down and see the fate of eternal rest." "Wha-?" Rester didn't understand the writing, but that was all he could make out. This was indeed a strange language. Then a shuddereing thought occured to him. Was this it? Hew had only heard tales of it when he was young and that time he didn't believe any bit of it. He, along with his other friendsa just thought the elders were insane...... but now.... he forced himself to look at the upper part of the huge gate. Sure enough, in huge letters, was the word, TRUTH. Above it was one huge closed eye. It seemed to be sleeping. "The shantay pass....." said Rester. The eye yanked open. "Wahhh!" Rester jumped back in surprise. "Do you seek the truth?" the eye said. "WHa-?" Rester said, then paused a moment to think. How can an eye talk when it had no mouth? ... He guessed anything was possible now... "Seek the truth?" he continued. "All I want is the person who slaughtered everyone to be dead!" He yelled. "I don't need a damn truth!" SUddenly a huge hand yanked Rester in the throat and launched him through the door. It was like he was floating over an entiere new world in there. It was liek the future, with people walking along, and... .wait a miute! This wasn't an illusion! This was his town before he was almost killed! This came as a compl;ete surprise. The voice came again. "Then you shall know the truth..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:21 am
She found a seat near the isle way. as she sat she felt a sudden chill as if some evil was lurking around...*wth was that* she thought to herself as she placed her books onto her desk...  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Riku71

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:40 am
((Me acadamy? Huh? xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:02 pm
wow sweatdrop  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:35 am
Yumi stopped "I feel something totally wrong..." she said stammering a bit, a voice came to her 'isn't it about time that you take a rest? You should let your so called 'friends' get away' it said 'no...I can't leave them...' she said to it telepathically 'but...did you forget the old days?' the voice asked, all of a sudden, images of her bitter past came to her.

"NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" She screamed, then all of a sudden, she turned into a red fur demon bird, and starts flew away "Yumi" Ray shouted and starts to follow her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:56 pm
"REEEEEYYYYY!!!! WET BE GOTTA BEER!!!!!" This time it came as a shout, and there was a huge bang. Tact stepped out of the closet. "Omg, thank goodness," he said. He pointed a finger at Yumi, but then realized she wasn't even there. SHe looked at Ray running after Yumi, but it was actually a bird. He caught on. He slid in front of Ray just in time. "DOn't go after her..." he said. "You'll die if you do. SHe's a goner." He looked up at Yumi. He shuddered a moment. Yumi was no longer there. It WASN'T Yumi in there. There never was. All this was a holks. He realized that most of what Yumi was made of, was Blood Scarlet.

Rester Aimed punches in the air. Then he looked up in the sky, just to see a kid version of himself being dragged away by a phoneix. "Hey!" one of the villagers yelled.  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:58 am
Ray looked at him "Listen, She's my sister, if she kills me she kills herself..." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:30 pm
"no, shes not," said Tact. He glared at Ray. "Shes not."  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:13 am
"I don't care about our blood relations. I guess that you don't understand her as well as I do..." Ray glared at him as well "And just because that you you said that she isn't my sister, she means a whole lot to me and besides if it weren't for her, I wouldn't still be alive in this stupid life anyway" He said as he continues to follow her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:27 pm
Tact sighed. "Your only half right. Yes, if you owe her a lot, then its about time you payed her back....." he looked back up with a more determined look in his eyes. "it's your funeral." Tact shook his fist a little more to the right. It wouldn't work out. No, it wouldn't. He turned back to look at Ryu and Joey. He couldn't see them anywhere. "What the heck?"

Rester watched in awe as the bird carried him by the neck collar and dragged him off to the mountains. He had almost forgot! How could he? He hgad almost choked to death that day.  

Rester.R

dahaka 666

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:07 pm
...i wonder whare the teacher is and i hope class starts soon thought sakuria as he started to get bored  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:03 am
Ray followed Yumi and stopped by a cave, he creaked in "Yumi..." he said, She stared at him, she couldn't control herself, she flew up and made a a strong breeze with sharp feathers, He stood still, leaving him with cuts "I guess this is your way of showing welcome..." he said.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:03 pm
"Ummm... okay...." said Tact. All of a sudden, it seemed very quiet in the castle. It was actually disturbing. So he went outside. "Guys? ANyone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:14 am
"We're up here Tact!" Joey said, he was on top of a tree with Ryu.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:46 am
scream "WTF do u thik you're doing up there, I was worried sick about you!" Tact gasped and put his hands over his face. "That sounded like Ray! I'm beginning to sound like Ray!"

Rester was still floating but this ttime he was just floating in this hurricane of time or something..... it was weird. He could hear tick tocks and voices, familiar voices... HEY! it was voices of the friedns he had a long time ago. "HE died yesterday..." came a voice. "Who knew it wiopuld happen to him..." "He was such a nice lad too...." "Why did he have to die?" There was a rush of voices so loud that Rester couldmnn't take it any longer. He covered his ears and yelled "STOP!" Suddenly a huge image of Silencers face popped out in front of him. "What dlo you thin kyour doing? Brother..." he said. Suddenly Rester was falling from the sky and landed with a thonk in a cave in the mountains.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games