Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
+[O]+ ~Vent, Rave, & Rant~ +[K]+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dont you just hate it when.....
  *oh i think you know*
View Results

Der_Fuhrer88

4,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:49 pm
true but things r so expencive and no one buys me nuthing gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:53 pm
Once again, patience. Trust me. I used to be in the exact same position you were. The only difference was, I didn't complain about people not donating to me. Eventually I made friends here and sometimes they would give me things but it doesn't happen like magic. The more you whine about it, the less likely people will donate to you.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Der_Fuhrer88

4,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:55 pm
yeah i´m not expecting donation but i don´t now lots of things to do to earn gold sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:58 pm
Well there's a sticky that tells you all the ways to earn gold. Do all of them every day but its not going to make you an instant millionaire. You could also try and play the market but that involves a bit more risk.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Der_Fuhrer88

4,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:05 pm
i post every day vote on the arena i surf in the pages try to sell my crap but so far i din´t have mutch rolleyes but i´m keping doing it and in a few mouth i can get 20k i hope. Iget mad to the hair the guy misterious hair is under the emo glasses it´s so stupid  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:15 pm
I'm not mad at anyone. Just keep going and It'll eventually pay off.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Der_Fuhrer88

4,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:25 pm
sure blaugh so sup?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:20 pm
i feel tired and moderately disillusioned ._.  

Iconised Ghost

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:26 am
Look everyone! I got a song written about me!
Quote:
what did i tell me?

it starts with a mean joke
then a rude gesture
and the cold sholder

well, yeah, i think you know it
even if you do not show it

you like to claim that i
ignore you,
deplore you, and i
spurn you

you’re so self centered it’s pathetique
you make me almost not even regret it

you don’t like me
and i don’t like you
so i don’t think that
we’ll be friends
much longer

stressed Stupid ******** exs that write shitty songs....

And there's more that's going on but I just thought I'd share this one surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:47 am
damn, what a whiner.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:27 am
Yeah. I guess it makes me a bad person that I dated him for his money and car though, lol. He cheated on my bestfriend though so I think he deserved to be hurt by my infamous self.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:42 pm
Goddess Ace
Yeah. I guess it makes me a bad person that I dated him for his money and car though, lol. He cheated on my bestfriend though so I think he deserved to be hurt by my infamous self.

does he actually pronounce "pathetic" "pathetique"? rofl  

Iconised Ghost

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:36 pm
Iconised Ghost
Goddess Ace

does he actually pronounce "pathetic" "pathetique"? rofl

Not sure xD

I said something about the songs and he said they were all crap. He refers to his ex-girlfriend by her last name.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:37 pm
Ok I needed to vent for a while, so why not do it here where tons of strangers can read it, right?

I'm going to rant about myself (hurray for self-pity!).

Last month I decided to vent out everything that I had been building up inside with my psychology professor. I just wanted to talk about a few things, I didn't want to let it all out, BUT I of course was on a roll and told her everything. I told her about how frustrated I was with myself because of my nervous problems. I tend to get really nervous under the most ridiculous circumstances, I don't know if it's normal for my hands to be shaking while I'm trying to take a sip of my coffee from the freaking spoon (this happens mostly while others are watching, but I've noticed that it happens even if I'm alone :/).

I told her about my relationship with my mom and how it's not a bad relationship, but I do find it hard to communicate with her about things that bother me because I break down crying and this bothers her and can lead to making her angry which in turn frustrates me because I feel stupid about it and she makes it worse by getting angry at me for it. I also told her that I wish I could just talk with her without breaking down so that maybe she'd understand. I also feel like my mom has these thought out plans for my future, she always wants me to be the best and yes I can understand that she wants what's best for me, but I fail at times and I'm not freaking perfect! Once I got a B in one of my classes and I got a freaking lecture from her! Like what the hell? scream
I even let her know that she was making me feel like I got a D instead.
She's an amazing woman, very strong and intelligent and I wish I had that in me, but I'm not like her. Now I don't want to be misunderstood here, I love my mom a lot, she tries very hard to gives us a good life and she's been through a lot of abuse and hardships which is where she gained her strength from. I'm just ranting about some of the things she does that hurt me and about how I want to be less of a nervous mess.

Now I'll end this here cause I might keep ranting on...
^_^  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:04 am
I ******** HATE MY DAMN UTERUS scream  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games