Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:37 pm
Roy charged right up towards Jonny and Tried to punch his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:37 pm
Dante Aurion
(Alright) Dante heard Kairi's lyrics "Great someone is mad." He extended his arm out and ask raven " You want a bite?" Dante grinned He felt like playing hard to get now before he was bitten.

"Dante I don't want to know whats going on out there. If they want to behave like heathans, let them," Raven said. "Yes I would love one, but not from you. I'm so hungry I could probably suck all the blood out of your body. I should probably go into town and find some humans that way I can control myself," Raven said knowing full well that she really wanted more of Dante's blood but wouldn't admit it.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:39 pm
im here sora opened his arms for Kairi im never letting u go again  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:40 pm
Kairi yelled, "NO! YOU WERE DEAD! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!" yelled Kairi. The memories kept going through her head. "GO AWAY!" Kairi yelled and a burst of wind shot Sora making him go. Celestial was still singing, but this time she was crying. She was remembering her past. She didn't like it but she was forced to.  

` m a i i

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:40 pm
"A demon can restore his blood fluids rather quickly it is common for a demon to lose blood if they have to much store and cause they to gain weight I don't mind really Bite...." Dante found this very kinky and really wanted it to happen. " A normal human has about 12 pints of blood I have over 20." He stepped closer to Raven.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:41 pm
take his hand said johnny to Kairi its no trick as he dropped his spell book and weapons  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:43 pm
Roy stabed Jonny with his claws and waited for what will happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:43 pm
Kairi wats wrong said sora i promised and i kept my promise plz come with me to twilight town riku ,mickey ,donald,goofy,and donald are waiting for u axel gave up his life to help me kill xnemas and the whole organization13 to find u take my hand Kairi sora said in tears  

vampire_guardian116

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:44 pm
Celestial was gone. "No.. Celestial! Don't go!" Kairi said as Celestial was fading away. "I'll still be waiting! In the heavens! Promise!" Celestial said. Kairi knew she was smiling as Sora held her in his arms. "You made Celestial fade... Why?" Kairi said and hitting him on the chest. "WHY?!" Kairi said very sadly and hit him as very hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:44 pm
johnny looked at roy and said ive endured worse pains than this, this is nothing to me im not fighting anymore soraa summoned himself somehow i wanted to summon ghostrider but it was to dangerous he summoned him self u have to belive me  

vampire_guardian116

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:45 pm
((AM I INVISBLE HERE))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:46 pm
((Well.. You're not attacking..))

"Celestial's gone cause of you.. WHY?!" Kairi said mad.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:48 pm
Celestial was meant ot be with sora he searched long and hard for her now they can finally be happy said johnny as he grabbed Kairi's hands
shes happy now u should be to  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:48 pm
Dante Aurion
"A demon can restore his blood fluids rather quickly it is common for a demon to lose blood if they have to much store and cause they to gain weight I don't mind really Bite...." Dante found this very kinky and really wanted it to happen. " A normal human has about 12 pints of blood I have over 20." He stepped closer to Raven.

"That's amazing. But don't temp me," Raven said and then looked at Dante's wrists and neck. It's so yummy....Raven thought to herself. "Plus if you just let me bite you whenever I want to, I'm going to forget how to hunt people and might just develop a taste only for your half bred blood." Raven said as she tried to convince herself that she didn't want to bite Dante.  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:49 pm
Dante wanted to see how she would get. He was very curious and a little bit turned on by her reaction. He pressed himself against raven's body. Now she could smell his flesh "One little bite?"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games