Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:53 pm
"Alright, we're cool...we're calm...oh, who am I kidding?" Element had reached the caves far sooner than the others, and was now simply pacing back and forth in one of them, after making sure the coast was clear. He had been through so much, he was even attacking people who even mentioned Dragon! What was wrong with him?! "Escaping the base, running into the others, talking with King...meeting Chet's mom...ugh, it's too much! I have to calm down...focus...focus..." Slowly, Element sinks to the ground, getting into a lotus position, hands resting palm up on his knees. Closing his eyes, he beings to slow his breathing, inhaling deeply, feeling the air filling his body, and exhaling through the mouth. Within moments, he can feel the internal energy of his body...his chi...flowing through him rapidly. A few more moments of meditation, and he regains his inner balance, chi slowing to a steadier, more purposeful pace. (Alright) Element thinks to himself, feeling better, (Let's just see how this new ability works...)

Keeping his eyes closed, Element reaches back into the depths of his mind. After a moment, he once again sees the ethereal bands the represent his connection to the air, and just as last time, beneath them are the solid geometrics that represent the ground beneath him, vibrating in place as if begging to be freed. Slowly, Element reaches out with his mind, his eyes shifting once again to the deep, rich brown of before behind the lids, and attempts to lift up one of the shapes, a medium sized circle. The circle begins to vibrate more, but stays in place, as if fighting him. Putting more effort into the task, he sees the circle vibrate violently, and feels a deep rumble around him, before it flies up into the bands, the "wind" dispersing momentarily before flowing around and over the circle. (Not bad...now to see what that actually did...)

After a moment's hesitation, Element opens his eyes...and blinks in confusion as he seems to be able to see further than before. Looking down, Element stifles a yelp of surprise as he realizes that, while still technically sitting on ground, he had lifted a large, circular chunk out of the cave floor, a massive crater left gaping where he had been sitting. Slowly standing up on the miniature island, Element looks around from his new vantage point. "Well...this is new..." he muses, putting a hand in his pocket, his other reaching over and scratching his head...

((I'm gonna be posting a lot more scarcely from now on. I just got a new job, and I'm starting college. Sorry, folks. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:46 pm
Xander, aching from the battle and ready to pass out from the day's exertions, thanked Sophia for her attentions and proceeded to follow Element toward the cave. As he squeezed inside he had to brace himself for a moment while the ground shook. "Please don't bring this place down on us." he muttered to the darkness. cupping his hand he made a small field of flame dance above his palm which cast a dim light about the cavern. "Where'd you go?" he asked a little louder as he stepped around a pillar.  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:21 pm
((A little heads up, Element didn't create a pillar. He lifted up a chunk of the ground into the air. There's nothing supporting it except his power O.o))

Element hears Xander Calling out, and walks over to the edge of the small floating island, looking down at the boy, his eyes squinting against the light coming from his fiery palm. "I'm up here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:50 pm
((alright))

Xander peered up toward the voice though he couldn't see where Element was calling from. "Where is 'here'?" he muttered to himself. Raising his hand he sent the sphere drifting upward at an angle in an effort to illuminate the voice. Just as the light's radiance began to illuminate the bottom of Element's island the ball winked out and a soft thump came from its original location.  

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Ritz_Freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:22 pm
Charlie looked confused. "Hey, what's element doing?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:49 pm
((You know that Element isn't in the same place as everyone else, right?))

Chet maintained his indifferent expression and answered, "He probly just went to clear his head." Looking around he noticed an absence from the group. "Looks like Xander went with him," he commented. "I did give Xander a comunicator watch so if they're in trouble they can just tune in and tell us."

Chet found it a relief to be more reasured that his new found friends were alright, at least, he thought they were friends. He didn't know considering he'd never had any before.  

blue_green

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:54 pm
"I can check ahead with my new power." said Brady.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:58 pm
(( Sorry sweatdrop ))

"I'm glad everyone's alright." Charlie said, smiling sheepsily.  

Ritz_Freak

blue_green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:01 pm
Chet smiled lazily. "Me too. If you still need reasurance then I'd assume Brady's offer still stands." He turned to Brady. "By the way, how do you like your new toy?" He motioned towards his watch comunicator.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:19 pm
"I love it! It's better than the one's Dragon uses." replied Brady.  

[TwIsTed PiXeLs]

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:08 pm
"Well..." Sophia replied as she felt that all of her newfound friends are alright. "I'm glad that injuries have slowed to a minimal for now."

(( This is Jironimo Kasumi - just had to get a new account. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:02 pm
Element watches as the ball of light began to raise higher, blinking as it went out, waiting for his eyes to adjust. "You okay, Xander?" he asks, leaping off the island and landing on the ground. The island stays hovering in midair, in case Xander might actually be underneath it.  

Xanatos Forever

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:30 pm
Xander, having exercised his powers to and beyond their normal boundaries multiple times that day, was lying facedown next to the column he had skirted earlier. The occasional twitch made his limbs twitch and he was drooling onto the rock. Occasionally flames flickered around his hands but immediately dissipated. The day's exertions had simply overwhelmed him when he'd tried to locate Element.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:43 pm
((Not much I can do about meeting kids in a "hidden" cave. I'll meet up later.))  

Disamorado

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:40 pm
((Disamorado. . . the cave's entrance is hidden. Xander pointed it out to the group and gave them instructions on how to get in. Plus, Xander and Element are inside the cave, not outside by the entrance. . .))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff