Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:19 am
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
Isaac: HEY! I LOVE HER ALRIGHT!!!

Meh: Isaac....*falls down against namine's back* this is going to get brutal namine...
i know, but i can't stay awake for some reason......*falls asleep*

meh: NAMINE!!! you can't fall asleep and leave me with this to handle!!
*wakes up* i try to stay awake long as i can.*whispers something in Ishounii ear: just to tell you me and daermon kissed.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:19 am
" Oh right...and the entity of evil here would know what love is eh? I doubt that. Your nothing more than an empty shell of manipulation and evil you souless, rat sucking son of a b***h...." Daermon Snapped  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:24 am
The Dark Paladin
" Oh right...and the entity of evil here would know what love is eh? I doubt that. Your nothing more than an empty shell of manipulation and evil you souless, rat sucking son of a b***h...." Daermon Snapped

((this one and the other one made me laugh so ******** hard!!!))

Isaac: It's true that I may be pure evily, but my wish is to have a good soul, and to rid myself of this evily lingering in me!

Meh: whispers back to namine: what?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:27 am
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

Isaac: It's true that I may be pure evily, but my wish is to have a good soul, and to rid myself of this evily lingering in me!

*whispers to Ishounii: Daermon and me kissed while you where sleeping, and it was raining*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:33 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

*whispers to Ishounii: Daermon and me kissed while you where sleeping, and it was raining*

Meh: whispers to Namine: awww how cute, Isaac just is layed back, he doesn't want to do anything till we get married

Isaac: Ishounii is the one I DO love!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:33 am
((i got to go, so i will be back later today))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:34 am
" There is now way. Evil does not change. I was not borm with my evil. You on the other hand could be the Devil himself. I dont believe any of the bullshit coming out your mouth. You'd have to prove me wrong.." Daermon said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:35 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((i got to go, so i will be back later today))

SAme here guys...gotta sleep  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:36 am
The Dark Paladin
" There is now way. Evil does not change. I was not borm with my evil. You on the other hand could be the Devil himself. I dont believe any of the bullshit coming out your mouth. You'd have to prove me wrong.." Daermon said

Meh: DAERMON! he does! And I would to, if I had a heart!

Isaac: Ishounii, I better go...

((OK bye! I'll see ya on tomorrow!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:05 am
( in darkness realm)

*walks toward man with red glove and stands next to him* and where do i belong  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:14 am
(coming out from door to twilight) god you just had to take mypendent did you ,really pissed of, god dearmon you know my feeling towards my sister and you didnt remember that promise ,punches dearmon inthe face, and then calms down and looks at the new and old faces, who the hell is this?,looking at isaac with concern and alert.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:09 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
(coming out from door to twilight) god you just had to take mypendent did you ,really pissed of, god dearmon you know my feeling towards my sister and you didnt remember that promise ,punches dearmon inthe face, and then calms down and looks at the new and old faces, who the hell is this?,looking at isaac with concern and alert.

Isaac: I'm Ishounii's bf........ stare who the hell are you?

Meh: and you are??  

MizNaughty520

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:35 am
Damos the Silver mOOnLIght i saw you when you fought with dearmon but you ,looking at Isaac, i dont know and i obviosly dont like your tone towards me ,Farmoska is alert and Tamajing is in attack position growling,
if you wish to fight me do so but i have no intention of letting you live to see tomarrow my friend he can be soft sometimes but i will not let you live nor will they ,opens arms as if to bow and intrudeses his pack, now let me aettle a few things with your girlfriend if you will , smirs and looks at him and then Ich,((short names are better for me kay mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:42 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Damos the Silver mOOnLIght i saw you when you fought with dearmon but you ,looking at Isaac, i dont know and i obviosly dont like your tone towards me ,Farmoska is alert and Tamajing is in attack position growling,
if you wish to fight me do so but i have no intention of letting you live to see tomarrow my friend he can be soft sometimes but i will not let you live nor will they ,opens arms as if to bow and intrudeses his pack, now let me aettle a few things with your girlfriend if you will , smirs and looks at him and then Ich,((short names are better for me kay mrgreen ))

Meh: *swings my arms around Isaac's neck* I'm not going to let you guys hurt him!!!

Isaac: Ishounii!!!! please don't put yourself in danger any longer!  

MizNaughty520

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:46 am
i really have no intention to fight all i want is answer and to talk with D over there about the whereabouts of Leon but like i said if you want to fight i intent to kill and i would chose you rather not fight me for her and for your sake kay stare  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games