Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Stranded - RP (properly) OR GTFO. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:00 pm
Chundo nods, "And I wouldn't leave Wolfe either."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:07 pm
Wolfe looks over at Chundo and blushes. "T-Th-Thanks" She stuttered.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:44 pm
Terra thought for a moment. "...You can decorate your cave." She said. "But if you don't want to help and my ship is successful, don't ask for a ride." Terra said. She flicked two coins at them, turned, and left slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:45 am
"How could we decorate this 'ere cave?! Yer see any markets 'round 'ere?!" Wolfe yelled. "Exploit yer noggin fer once daft lassie"  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:56 am
Terra sighed. "Like this." She said holding up some bristles like a paint brush. She started a fire outside the cave, melted a gold coin, and got some on the bristles. She took the bristles and ran the across the ground, leaving a shiny, golden trail.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:34 pm
"What a waste of a perfectly good gold coin.." Wolfe sighed.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:34 am
"I have lots more. Once piece the size or your THUMBNAIL can flatten to a sheet the size of a tennis court." Terra said  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:25 pm
"Buy why decorate when we could do something important. I want to explore some more." Chundo grinned.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:26 pm
Terra thought for a moment. "Hmmm.....getting to know about the island would be nice." Cub appeared out of nowhere and started pawng at Terra's foot. "Mew" The cub said staring into Terra's eyes. "The cub wants to play with Chundo." Terra stated. Cub jumped and landed on Chundo's head.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:21 pm
"Hey Cub," Chundo smiled, "Missed me already?"  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:42 pm
Cub looked at Chundo as if something made her mad. Cub's paw reached down and started clawing Chundo's face hard. Terra gasped.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:03 pm
Wolfe grasped her hand at the back of the cubs neck making it completely helpless. "What is up with you?" She said to the cub keeping it a safe distance away from her face.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:42 pm
Chundo rubbed his face, "Well, I hope it isn't rabies..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:30 am
"I wouldn't actually be surprised, she has been hanging around Terra for a while" Wolfe smirked.  

Pirate-Wolfe

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:41 am
Terra smirked. "You don't know anything about cats, do you? Cats have to learn how to attack and hunt before they can live on their own." She explained taking Cub in her arms.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff