Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:25 am
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
*still looking down and trembling with rage*

The Seeking Nobody entered a dusty old lab. There was no one there but Muffy, Larxene, and the Nobody. There was a couch and a recliner in the center and a coffy table as well. There was a counter in the back against the wall with beakers and other science stuff on there. He had a long bookshelf against the west wall filled with informatin about Kingdom Hearts, Organization XIII, and the worlds. There was a large computer against the east wall with a nice compfy as a seat. In the lower right corner was a large glass dome for to put experiments within. "My master loved to study." He walked around.

*thinking* yeah i remember...

He states that he is wiser then The Superior....Is that true?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:33 am
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

The Seeking Nobody entered a dusty old lab. There was no one there but Muffy, Larxene, and the Nobody. There was a couch and a recliner in the center and a coffy table as well. There was a counter in the back against the wall with beakers and other science stuff on there. He had a long bookshelf against the west wall filled with informatin about Kingdom Hearts, Organization XIII, and the worlds. There was a large computer against the east wall with a nice compfy as a seat. In the lower right corner was a large glass dome for to put experiments within. "My master loved to study." He walked around.

i would believe so...  

Anbu Tanuki

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:20 am
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

i would believe so...
"really? wow."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:23 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

i would believe so...
"really? wow."

"Yes, he studied even further then the one that was The Superiors master."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:37 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

i would believe so...
"really? wow."

"whoa...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki
FallenLight262
Anbu Tanuki

i would believe so...
"really? wow."

"whoa...."

"It mustve been hard for him since he lost......his...." He looked in the corner by the counter and the bookshelf and there layed Xeggr out cold. He looked very weak and ill. "...memory..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:52 am
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki

i would believe so...
"really? wow."

"whoa...."

"It mustve been hard for him since he lost......his...." He looked in the corner by the counter and the bookshelf and there layed Xeggr out cold. He looked very weak and ill. "...memory..."
"Xeggr!" muffy ran over to him."xeggr wake up." muffy hugges him  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:59 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Anbu Tanuki

i would believe so...
"really? wow."

"whoa...."

Xeggr just layed there doing nothing. He was completely out cold and couldn't hear anything from the outside world.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:01 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"whoa...."

Xeggr just layed there doing nothing. He was completely out cold and couldn't hear anything from the outside world.
"xeggr.......wake up...."muffy layed xeggr on her lap and watched him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

"whoa...."

Xeggr still layed out cold. The Seeking nody checked his pulse. "It is very slow, close to death. He needs medical help now."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:06 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

Xeggr still layed out cold. The Seeking nody checked his pulse. "It is very slow, close to death. He needs medical help now."
"ok. lets go." muffy picked up xeggr.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

The Sekking Nobody ran out the room in a flash. He left marks on to where they should follow.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:14 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

The Sekking Nobody ran out the room in a flash. He left marks on to where they should follow.
muffy ran with xeggr in her arms and follows the marks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

The Seeking Nobody made an ER room for Xeggr avalible. He waited for Muffy and Larxene to bring Xeggr.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:21 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

The Seeking Nobody made an ER room for Xeggr avalible. He waited for Muffy and Larxene to bring Xeggr.
muffy reached the er room and set him on the bed.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games