Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:03 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
sinthia sits in the large house with phinnus acroos the forest from every she talked to him in wolf form "phinnus do you ever feel alone?"
phinnus:"no not really"
sin surprised h right your a robot i forget some time i alway feel so lonely
she turns back to vamp form pets phinnus "shut down " his eyes closed and he put his head down she walked out of the house to walk around
a man walked up to the house and knocks on the door

she looked back at the man"what do you want?"
" our leader would like to see you would you please come this way he poinited out to the black car on the dirve way

"okay" she walked to the car and got in slowly
the man got into the car and drove to the mansion he went thourhg the gate and stopped at the door " here we are"

"do you want me to get out now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:05 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

" our leader would like to see you would you please come this way he poinited out to the black car on the dirve way

the man got into the car and drove to the mansion he went thourhg the gate and stopped at the door " here we are"

the man opened the door " no. you may go in"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:07 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

"okay" she walked in the mansion to the main lobby she looked at all of the vamps around her they looked scard  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:14 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

"okay" she walked in the mansion to the main lobby she looked at all of the vamps around her they looked scard
the leader came out of the room and walked down to her " hello sinthia, i am Marcus"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:16 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

the leader came out of the room and walked down to her " hello sinthia, i am Marcus"

she just stood "hello what am i here for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:17 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

" i admire your strength...... we would like you to join our clan"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:19 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

"can you handle my strenth it comes in unsuspeted bursts and its uncontroble....i have been parts of other clans *she shows her arm from one clan*but i slughtered half of them then i got kicked out so if your ready fine " she looked down and pulled her started to pull her sleve down over her arm  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:21 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

"can you handle my strenth it comes in unsuspeted bursts and its uncontroble....i have been parts of other clans *she shows her arm from one clan*but i slughtered half of them then i got kicked out so if your ready fine " she looked down and pulled her started to pull her sleve down over her arm
bixyll tosseed a bag of blood at her this will let you control the bursts to your advantage"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:23 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

bixyll tosseed a bag of blood at her this will let you control the bursts to your advantage"

she bit the bag then it was gone "thank you " she looks up at them  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:26 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

the man from before came out " william will show you to your room" the man stared to walk up the stairs  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:28 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

the man from before came out " william will show you to your room" the man stared to walk up the stairs

"okay" she followed him to her room it was small but nice she looked at the table by the bed and saw a letter she read it*umm make a letter*^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:34 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

"okay" she followed him to her room it was small but nice she looked at the table by the bed and saw a letter she read it*umm make a letter*^_^
the letter said "hello sinthia if you are readin this that means you accepeted ar offer we thank you. youve been asigned as a death dealer a woman who does the fighting..... you should be good at this since you slauhter a fourth of our men make you self at home you get a bed a mini kitched and a laptop  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:38 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

the letter said "hello sinthia if you are readin this that means you accepeted ar offer we thank you. youve been asigned as a death dealer a woman who does the fighting..... you should be good at this since you slauhter a fourth of our men make you self at home you get a bed a mini kitched and a laptop

she looked behind a door and found the kitchen and the laptop she grabed it and sent a message to marcus "thank you for this could you send some on back to my mansion to get phinnus they just need to pick him up and bring him here once again thank you and i hope to be a great addion to your clan *besides the fourth i killed*
~Sinthia Turkazouia~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:43 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

she looked behind a door and found the kitchen and the laptop she grabed it and sent a message to marcus "thank you for this could you send some on back to my mansion to get phinnus they just need to pick him up and bring him here once again thank you and i hope to be a great addion to your clan *besides the fourth i killed*
~Sinthia Turkazouia~
marcus pda went off and he read the message he sent william over to the house to get phinnius he borught it back and went up to sinthisa room " heres your.... dog he set it down and closed the door  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:46 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

~Sinthia Turkazouia~
marcus pda went off and he read the message he sent william over to the house to get phinnius he borught it back and went up to sinthisa room " heres your.... dog he set it down and closed the door

she smiled and messaged back "You guys are aswem thank you*sound repetive now doesnt it?* ^_^" she went over to phinnus and opened his back and programed him to this clan through the laptop  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games