Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

III Jessica III

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:59 am
no  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:07 pm
no  

III Jessica III

OM-NOM-NOMY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 pm
THANK YOU  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:09 am
Thank you area51l for accepting me to the guild.
biggrin  

That Gwai lo

III Jessica III

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:49 pm
no no  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:51 pm
why why no no u r bad. donations:none  

III Jessica III

ly_rose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 am
thank you whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:17 pm
beanfairywee
Thank you area51l for accepting me to the guild.
biggrin
same lol heart  

blackrose_tears10

Jeziebel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:48 pm
My Lovely Eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guild isnt focused around donations.

The focus is to help people get acquainted with Gaia

I'm sorry if you didnt get any donations but that does not make this a bad guild at all.

I'm very thankful for every bit of help i have received from everyone in this guild.

I'm not trying to start anything I just wanted to make it clear that this is not a guild for handouts. They teach you how earn things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you for clicking ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:35 pm
heart Thanks to all the nice people who have helped me so far! Now wondering what a dice roll is and how to do it, but don't know if this is the place to ask. The forums in general are so HUGE and finding out what I need to know is sometimes very time consuming.

THANK YOU ALL!  

broccoli_freak

ladyrose2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:57 pm
Thank you so much this guild has helped me alot..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:15 am
broccoli_freak
heart Thanks to all the nice people who have helped me so far! Now wondering what a dice roll is and how to do it, but don't know if this is the place to ask. The forums in general are so HUGE and finding out what I need to know is sometimes very time consuming.

THANK YOU ALL!

You can select Dice Roll from the pull-down menu labeled "Post Action" in the Post a Reply screen. Two options will appear when you do that, one where you can select the number of sides on each die, and one for the number of dice you will roll at once.

(And you're likely to get faster answers to your questions by posting them in the Questions and Assistance subforum 3nodding )  

fillabunny2

broccoli_freak

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:42 pm
fillabunny2
broccoli_freak

THANK YOU ALL!

You can select Dice Roll from the pull-down menu labeled "Post Action" in the Post a Reply screen. Two options will appear when you do that, one where you can select the number of sides on each die, and one for the number of dice you will roll at once.

(And you're likely to get faster answers to your questions by posting them in the Questions and Assistance subforum 3nodding )

Thanks! I figured I was in the wrong place for questions, but thank you for helping me!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:48 pm
No problem :3  

fillabunny2

Blood Okami

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Hnn... It's been so long since I've posted in this guild.. But reading ala the advice from other people has really helped me out. So I'll add my thanks as well.

Thank you for being such a great guild. And now that I've settled down with what I've been wanting, I'll more than happily do my share to repay the guild for it's help

=3  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games