Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:14 am
Dante then walked to Yami's room, Leaving his coat behind, and, He saw Poki on the floor, He was a bit confused, "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:33 pm
"Ah...don't mind me, I just fell from the chair eheh..." Poki said as he stood up fixing himself a bit and he completely forgotten about what he was going to do to Yami.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:05 am
Dante nodded, "Hey, Wouldn't Yukari be here also?" He asked a bit surprised to see only Poki.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:27 am
"Ah...umm...well, Yukari's being a bit moody today so she decided to go out for a while and she said that she isn't feeling too well...today" Poki said, he didn't really want to lie to them but he had to do it since that Yukari told him to.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:01 am
Aneesha sensed something wrong in what Poki said, but she left it. He must have had his reasons. Or more like Yukari must have done. "Say, how's Yami doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:54 am
Dante nodded, "Yeah, How is she doing now?" he asked Poki looking over at Yami.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:01 am
"She's physically fine and all but...I think there's something bothering while she's sleeping" Poki said to them as he looked Yami. Placing a hand on her forehead and closing his eyes. In a few minutes he opened his eyes and sighed "Something is really clouding her mind, and this is always the result when I try to see how she is, truth is, I can't really say if she really is fine..." he said taking his hand off her forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:25 pm
User Imagebitches love me cause they know that I can rock...
bitches love me cause they know that I can rhyme...

Dante was a bit frustrated by his answer, but could understand that, "Yami will get better she has a strong heart."

bitches love me cause they know that I can f**k...
bitches love me cause they know that I'm on time...
User Image

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:26 am
Poki sighed softly as he looked down on Yami "I know that...she may have a strong heart and will but her soul...it's fragile..." he said, as he cleared his throat "but that doesn't mean I call her a weak person..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:20 pm
Dante nodded, "Don't worry about it, She'll be fine," He looked at Poki and, sighed deeply.  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:11 am
"I guess so..." Poki said. He couldn't help but blame himself for Yami getting weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:00 am
(LOL Dante! What's with the random MSI lyrics?! =P They rock ^_^)

Aneesha nodded. "I agree with Dante. Yami is far from weak, but I do understand what you are saying Poki... But don't blame yourself." She always was the empathetic one, and observing one. Sighing, she fell subject to the eerie silence that cloaked the room. She could hear the sharpening of swords in the distance. It was Vergil.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:38 pm
((I forgot to turn off the Gaia arch when I rp, Lol))

Dante Heard the Swords He then walked off, to find Vergil, "You spend to much time brandishing that sword, Ya' Know.." He muttered grinning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:31 am
Poki let out another sigh 'well...it won't be long till they'll understand...' he thought to himself. He wondered how Yukari was doing at the moment.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:50 am
Vergil glared at Dante annd put the sword down. "Well some of us like to take care of our weaponary..."
Aneesha followed Dante shortly, and tucked her weapons away, then she kissed Vergil afterwards. A huge grin formed on his face, and a small blush appeared on Aneesha's face. "Thanks for sorting out my weapons Vergil."
Nodding, he kissed her back unexpectedly. "No worries. It's good some of us express interest at keeping our weapons intact..." Smirking at Dante, he chuckled softly. Aneesha knew the two were always competing. Things never changed, and she doubted that they ever will.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff