Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:26 pm
NaminĂ© nodded. "OK," she said. In truth, she didn't want him to die, even for her. "I guess Donald, Goofy, and the King are inseparable now, aren't they?" She looked around. She could easily get a feeling for the groups. Sora, Kairi, and Riku would most likely stick together, leaving Axel, Xia, and Sazuka. ((I'm not making any decisions here. I'm not deciding groups)) "How many do we need?" she paused for a second. "We have to hurry. I feel...darkness. At Castle Oblivion. It's Xack and Laxeus, I think. I know Xack is there, that aura is impossible to miss..." she trailed off. "I'm sorry I can't help if we have to fight." She was completely out of magic from her spell, and although she could see through her eyelids at this time, she couldn't be entirely sure of her accuracy.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:22 pm
"your right, he is looking for marluxia, we need to hurry." he looked at the king "You should decide our grouping, some of us need to capture someheartless, some need to capture som nobodies, and some need to go to castle oblivion. Me and Namine will go to castle oblivion for sure though"

**meanwhile**

somehow Xack and Laxeus got seperated in the castle

laxeus was stuggling to defeat the heartless and nobodies in the castle they were strong, even for an organization 13 memeber. he almost lost to them on many occasions just barley making it through. Xack, however, was going through just find making his way down to where marluxia was sure to be  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:44 pm
"So does this mean we're gonna split up?" Said sora, " Cause we are so ready to get at of here." Sora places eager arms around his old traveling buddies Donald and Goofy, saying, "We can definitely handle anything thrown at us!!!"

"Yeah," said donald

"You can count on us," remark Goofy.

"If you guys need someone to go after nobodies, Axel and me can take care of that!" Roxas stepped up.

"Fine by me," Axel shrugged, "I don't want to be part of the group that has to go see Organization XIII."

What do you say Sazuka," Roxas turned to her, "wanna come help us out?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:28 pm
"sure, why not?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:36 am
Richy cursed under his breath, "I think the heartless and nobodies group should stay here, just because........................." He pointed to the sky, "There they are........."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:28 am
"this si gettign annoying, these heartless are infecting this world of light but these heartless are too weak to withstand experiements. the heartless we will need will come from worlds overrun with heartless. the same applies for nobodies. I'll draw light energy from this world for my limit, Double-sided holy."

he glowed as the light from his world added to his limit. the light got brighter and became almost blinding, it was to the point that all had to close their eyes. when the light subsided all the heartless and nobodies currently in the area were gone wich was the first affect of this limit. the second effect was that everyone had their hp and mp restored to full and all bad status were removed.

Seraph explained
"a good place to look for heartless will be the ruins of destiny islands, but you cant reach it with a gummy ship because it is no longer connected. Axel and Xia and Roxas shoud still be able to go there though cus they can make dark portals. a good place to search for nobodies would be travers town, though be warned, it has lost all light and darkness thanks to Xack so it is overrun with many POWERFUL nobodies, it still is connected so you can use a gummy ship. oh and attacks based off of light OR darkness will eb significantly weakened because the world will absorb a lot of any darknes or light to replenish it's own which was lost. Now who will go wih me and my Princess to castle oblivion?"

Then a group of strange new enemies appered. kinda like lesser nobodies but they had an aura of pure light about them.  

[PC] Chaos

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:41 am
Xia sighed but nodded in agreement to the decision. She herself actually wanted to see the Organization though not really Xack or Lexaeus, they were trouble. She turned to Axel, "We still looking for Xemnas?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:54 am
Richy nodded, "I'll come, I think Drachir here might come in useful," he said, jabbing a heartless where its heart should be, and it morphed into a dragon, "I could get used to this, come on Rune!" Richy then began to run towards Seraph, "Let's go!"  

XGamerRichy

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:05 pm
NaminĂ© started chanting, although it sounded kind of like soft singing. She wasn't using magic; she still couldn't do that yet. Just a little longer and she could. What she was doing was using the power emanating from the world they were in, and singing it, yes singing it, into energy for the others. Now, whenever they lost HP or MP, it would replenish itself quickly over a short period of time.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:37 am
Richy smiled as Namine began to chant. He smirked as he began to open his mouth, "Move away everyone, I don't want to deafen you.............." Let's hop this works......... sweatdrop "WE'RE WALKING IN THE AIR!!! WE'RE WALKING IN THE MIDNIGHT SKY!!!!!!!" the horrficly out of tune song caused some shadows to faint, "Oh well..........."  

XGamerRichy

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:09 am
"Xia, you, roxas, and Axel should probably go to destiny island. you are the only ones who can for it is no longer conected Get some strong heartless there. leave Xemnas to me and the Princess and richy. if needs be we can overpower him. I'm as strong as Xack was before he absorbed hearts of the worlds so I'm still stronger than Xemnas, plus i have my fenrir and shining keyblades. Sora, Riku, the King, Donald, Goofy and Sazuka should go to the nobody travers town, trust me you will need this many people to deal with the new nobodies/neo nobodies there. Can you take Kairi? it will be tough, can you protect her? If not, i can create a world of light, a temporary sanctuary were no heartless or nobodies can tread, only hearts and humans and for added protection i can make it unconnected so only light portals can go there." Seraph stopped to catch his breath after this long explination and awaited a reply and approval from the others.

**meanwhile**

Xack opened the next door of the castle leadign to the nxt floor. quickly clearing out the enemies there he went through the next door. in this room at the far end was a cloaked man facing away from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:18 pm
Richy nodded, "plus, if Sora can whoop Xemnas, I can do even more throttling............... blaugh "  

XGamerRichy

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:21 pm
The cloaked man turned to look at Xack. "it's been a while, Xack." a stern male voice greeted as he lift his hood up. The yellow eyes of Saix was revealed as it shadowed over Xack.

A small whine came behind Richy as a form of a canine layed down and whimpered over the effects of Richy's singing earlier. The canine bearly looked like one with it's apearance took on nearly to a feline's with a grey coat and black and white markings.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:14 pm
Xia growled a bit at the fact they talked about throttling Xemnas but ignored it as he would be the type to not go down without a fight. "Alright, ready to go Axel?" she asked, turning to Axel as she opened a dark portal to Destiny Island.  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:33 pm
NaminĂ© nodded, looking from Seraph, to Richy, to the strange dog who's apparation had appeared behind Richy, most likely partially deaf because of his singing. "Should we get going? ...What in the worlds...?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games