Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:31 pm
"Alright...Anything else while we're here?" Daemon offered, in case she had any other hidden items to retrieve.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:35 pm
After a moment of thought, Milly shook her head. "No. This is all I needed." After hearing guards screaming off in the distance, and general mayhem, Milly raised an eyebrow. "Speaking of need, you might need to check on that lover of yours."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 pm
"We'd appreciate it if you could call Larai by her name, you know." Daemon told her as he headed for the front door.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:49 pm
"That would imply respect. To be fair, you've taken on so many lovers - none of which ever deserving of my respect. Please give me time, and when I see that this relationship you two have is different, I'll start using her name." Milly replied, clutching her book a little tightly to her chest.

Larai was speeding as quickly as she could away from the guards. Of course, she ended up making a possibly fatal mistake by tripping over a small rock - soon falling into the hands of the guards who wanted to capture and execute her. A prompt and clear curse could be heard quite loudly and clearly across the entire dock town.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm
((*cue flashy anime effect of zooming in on one half of a character's shocked face with a plain background with horizontal lightning bolt while someone else's scream is heard*))

Daemon's expression quickly changed from shock to anger when he heard Larai was in trouble. "Milly, wait back in the caves; I'll be back as soon as I can!" he told her before running off to help Larai.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Milly then teleported back to the caves, as instructed, a bit surprised that Daemon would be so concerned about the safety of Larai.

~*~

Larai was being forcibly held by two grumpy and buff looking Syrian knights. She would've squirmed to escape, but she was certain that they could rip her in half if they so wished. The way things seemed, she didn't see how exactly she'd escape from this.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:13 pm
"I'm giving you one chance; let her go now and you might get to live." Daemon warned as he calmly approached the group. Behind him, his shadow on the ground had seemingly grown wings again, this time bigger than before.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:22 pm
"Afraid we can't do that. She's wanted for several accounts of theft, even from the royal treasury! This woman is to be executed, since a lifelong prison sentence isn't enough to hold her." one guard said, holding onto her arm quite a bit tighter - a pained look clearly showing on her face as he did so. The other took a more aggressive stance and threatened, "Try anything, and we'll break you both to bits - starting with this little girly here."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:31 pm
A tendril suddenly shot up from one of the guards' shadows and grabbed his throat before pulling him away from Larai and holding him against the wall. "Maybe I wasn't clear enough before. You're just a couple of uncultured muscle heads with some fancy armor. You don't stand a chance against an entity like myself. Try anything, and I'll break you both to bits - starting with your little buddy there." he said mockingly as he nodded toward the guard who he was on the verge of choking.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:37 pm
The other guard, nearly shitting himself, was quick to let Larai go. She ran over to Daemon's side, carefully holding her now bruised-up arm. Larai would've hugged Daemon or offered him a kiss in thanks, but she didn't want to leave either of them entirely vulnerable in such a situation.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm
Putting an arm around Larai's waist, he pulled her close and offered her a nice, long kiss before returning his attention to the guard he still held against the wall. "So, you're going to be a good little boy now and run off to join your friend, right?" he said, tightening the tendril's grip around the guard's throat in warning.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 pm
The bulky man nodded as quickly as he could, eager to just get the hell out of there.

Larai rested her head on Daemon's shoulder for the moment as she remained by his side, her eyes currently locked onto the remaining guard.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm
"Good. Oh, and, uh, no trying to send reinforcements, or I'll have to banish you all to a realm of eternal darkness. Okay?" Daemon said, a cheery grin on his face as he squeezed the guard's neck one last time in warning before letting him go.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:56 pm
The guard guasped for air before scurrying off.

Larai kissed Daemon on the cheek and grinned at him afterwards. "Thank you so much, Daemon~ I owe you big time!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 pm
"If you're ever in trouble, I'll always come running to save you." Daemon said keeping his smile before returning the kiss, the wings on his shadow slowly starting to shrink away once more.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games