Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:11 pm
His hair is creepily similar to mine D: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 pm
and the tons of photos ensue....

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

and no, I didn't actually smoke the cigarette, my friend smokes and I like the feeling of holding one in my hand for some reason so I was playing around with it and carrying one and she decided to take some pictures xD

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:34 pm
If I had even a small portion of your beauty....... *sigh*

D:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:37 pm
Teh Banz
If I had even a small portion of your beauty....... *sigh*

D:

awwww <3 but you have your own beauty :]  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:56 pm
The first one of you leaning on a wall reminds me a great deal of a photo I have of one of my friends...and you sorta look like her too. XD

Except she wasn't holding a cigarette in her hand, but the rest of it is very similar.

EDIT: I decided to add a few pictures of myself...

This is from my trip to Chicago, it's me leaning on that giant reflective bean thing, I can't remember the name now [/lame]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aaaand this is me with my awesomesauce-est buddies from high school. I'm the one with the red shoes and camo pants.

This is me eating a poptart. What an exciting life I lead.

And this is me with my good buddy Ame.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:31 pm
aprilness
The first one of you leaning on a wall reminds me a great deal of a photo I have of one of my friends...and you sorta look like her too. XD

Except she wasn't holding a cigarette in her hand, but the rest of it is very similar.

awww cool :] now I wanna see this picture xD  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm
I should find it! XD

EDIT: This is the one I was originally thinking. Though the perspective is closer to the second one. And I don't remember her holding a wineglass. XD Well from my memory they were similar anway. =p Still, when I see your pics you remind me of her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:39 pm
POPTART om nom nom nom. I need new pictures of me because I don't take anymore ;_;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:57 am
churrlo
POPTART om nom nom nom. I need new pictures of me because I don't take anymore ;_;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So do I, but I take really crappy pictures of myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:29 pm
Mine are just boring xd

churrlo

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:51 pm
I got a cute new tunic :]]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:06 pm
Your sitting on the toilet :B

Pretty  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:47 pm
Toilet, hot. biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:14 pm
Dr Entropy
Your sitting on the toilet :B

Pretty

haha I actually do that a lot taking pictures, surprised you just now noticed. Its cause my bathroom has the best light in the house and it's the only place to sit. lol.

and thank you very much :] <3 You like the new tunic/dress thingy?

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:22 pm
Yeah its cute. I need new pictures of me D:

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games