Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 pm
see, thats why i will never have a dog. cant take the smell xd plus the poop and everything...

That is a cute dog though chia. Have you named it yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:03 pm
Iconised Ghost
see, thats why i will never have a dog. cant take the smell xd plus the poop and everything...

That is a cute dog though chia. Have you named it yet?

She smells funky.. Like, feral, it's icky xd

Well, she came with the name Carrie, which is a little odd.. we haven't decided on anything new yet though.

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:56 pm
carrie reminds of that movie whose name escapes me right now >.< you know, classic horror...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:57 pm
I don't think I could keep a wolf-dog or half-wolf dog whom shared a name with an insane killer xd

"This is my half-wolf, B."
"What's the 'B' stand for?"
"Bundy."  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:59 pm
lol true xd its better than naming it after alcohol though "this is my dog, Jack Daniels" i mean, how lame -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:13 pm
At least he wouldn't be threatening... at least, unless you follow Islam, perhaps.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:21 am
Hey chia; how'd you end up getting her? o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:07 pm
Kitsukage
Hey chia; how'd you end up getting her? o.o

Well.. I've been in contact with a guy in Phoenix who runs a wolf hybrid rescue there.
Her previous owner has terminal cancer, and when they put him in hospice the hospice people ended up calling the cops to take her and a German Shepard (we're getting him this weekend) to the pound.
They would have killed her on site, but the cop knew the guy who runs the rescue and ran a German Shepard rescue of his own. The caught her, but hurt her pretty bad doing it =(
Poor baby has been through alot..

This is cool, her father and grandfather were both trained Hollywood movie dogs! And both dogs have papers and everything..

User Image  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:14 pm
Ahh, I see. o.o
So... are wolf hybrids illegal, or something? It sounds like a pretty harsh thing to do, killing an animal on-site. Good she ended up in the hands of a cop who knew that guy. At least she can be nursed back to health, with the love and care that you'll surely be giving her. Hope things go well with her; to some degree, second chance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:24 pm
Kitsukage
Ahh, I see. o.o
So... are wolf hybrids illegal, or something? It sounds like a pretty harsh thing to do, killing an animal on-site. Good she ended up in the hands of a cop who knew that guy. At least she can be nursed back to health, with the love and care that you'll surely be giving her. Hope things go well with her; to some degree, second chance.

I'm not sure if they're out right illegal, but close to it >.<
They'll seize and kill animals on whims, it's awful.. if you license a wolf hybrid you allow them to come onto your property without telling you, anytime they want, and do whatever they want with the animal.

They'd rather just off them any chance they get =(
For example, even if you have proof that they've had rabies vaccination, if they 'suspect' have it even if there are no visible signs they kill the animal and then test for it.

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:07 pm
Its one of the things that makes me hate Humans... they think they can just off with things that aren't of their own race, just because they 'shouldn't be', or something.
$£%&$*% narcissistic Humans... they don't like it when someone runs around killing them... D<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm
And the funny thing is wolves are actually waaay less likely to bite/kill someone than an average dog.
They're actually way shy and skittish.

If they're mistreated, then yeah. People keep them chained up or in tiny yards and are scared of them, and the people being scared makes them scared. And everyone knows when animals get scared they attack xd
Being in small spaces can drive them crazy.. being kenneled for a week is enough to drive a wolf hybrid totally crazy.

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:15 pm
That said, almighty GOD help you if you dare accuse pit-bulls of being even just ever-so-slightly predisposed to violence...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:52 am
what do you mean? i heard they were bread to be pretty violent xd  

Iconised Ghost

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Iconised Ghost
what do you mean? i heard they were bread to be pretty violent xd

Sort of. They're a cross breed between Pitt-somethings and Bulldogs. The Pitt-somethings were too vicious and too violent to safely continue breeding them and they were slowly allowed to die out. Now the slightly less violent [but still violent] Pitt Bulls remain. You see?

The original breed was a hunting dog, actually.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games