Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:01 pm
"It seems I've forgotten my own manners, Nerius, for I haven't introduced you to everyone. I wonder if I should, though. Would you betray us?" She looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, then shrugged. "You all may introduce yourselves to him at your leisure and discretion." Walking into the kitchen, she got impressions from the others of a large and beautiful, peaceful place. "You have wonderful taste, Elcia. Though I would expect no less from an elf."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:06 pm
Elcia
Elcia gave him a hug, "Please feel at home." she told him. Then ran off to set out the table.

(ack quick post I'm going to the EIs)

Hedron purs and gave Ashoc a quick hug then found a spot for him to sit at near her.

Ghost: "you can skip me on the meal Elcia. I ate a while ago"  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:12 pm
"You are welcome, Nerious." she didn't think he would betray them it was not the vibe she got from him. "Thank you, Ashoc." She actually blushed a little it had been some time since she had had true guests in her home.

She set out various pitchers of juices and a basket of bread apologizing that it was backed yesterday. There was fruit and cheese and butter all of which she got out along with table wear at an impressive speed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:13 pm
Roland followed everyone else downstairs. "Thanks Elcia," he said. He was getting somewhat irritated with Ghost and his habit of answering all of his questions with an indirect answer, for it often revealed more questions that needed answers. However, Roland was still unsure of his abilities, and didn't quite feel like making enemies with him. More pressing on his mind, however, was Nerius and Hedron. Roland still hadn't completely gotten over the dead/not dead thing, and Nerius... well, everything about him really. Roland really didn't like being kept in the dark on stuff, for it often conveyed carelessness and ignorance.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 pm
Ghost: "actually........" he leans back and the chair falls over. Hedron levers it back up with his feet and Ghost had vanished without a trace before their eyes.

hedron: he had no idea what just happened. he whimpers at the sudden disappearance of the old man. he was weird but nice  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm
Ashoc could feel that Hedron didn't remember anything about what had happened, and so didn't say anything. She preferred it this way, at least for now, so she could sort things out. Maybe. She'd never thought she's have to deal with these emotions again, hers or another. She gave Hedron a small squeeze as he hugged her, then sat down next to him and closed her eyes and pet him absently. Then, smelling the lovely food, she opened them once more and poured herself a glass of fragrant juice and nibbled on a piece of bread. "Elica. This is the best bread I've ever tasted. If this is stale, then by the gods, give me stale bread for all eternity. You are being a wonderful hostess, especially for us having invaded your home with no warning." Once Ghost disappeared she looked at his place and sipped her juice contemplatively. "Interesting."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:26 pm
"We will see him again I'm sure. Haha thank you again Ashoc. Please help yourselves and if you would like anything just ask." She knew that by settling down to eat they would be able to settle other things, but she was annoyed at the old Ghost for vanishing and a little confused by Hedron's change.
She nibbled a square of cheese as she sat down to consider both.

Perhaps there was someone she could ask about the old man, but doing so would put her in as much trouble as anything else she had done in the last 48 hours. She shook her head it would have to wait.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:28 pm
Hedron took off his helmet and nodded to Elci and Hedrons dragon coiled around his body and ate a little off his plate. Hedron began eating as well happily. he really enjoyed the food

in the main room a door closed and a note blew in and landed on the table

The note read-
"Thanks for going on the mission with me everyone, We have done more then our share of work. I'm sorry about the false alarm with Hedron but i couldn't detect him and it was the only safe assumption that he was gone. I'm glad I was wrong about it, It was good working with you again Ashoc. Just like old times. i will come back another time to visit but for now there is work to do before I can get some R and R

Sincerely
Heln"

Hedron whimpered a bit at their friend leaving  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:35 pm
Ashoc looked at the note for a moment. "Ugh. Jerk. He knows I can't read. Only braille. Could someone read it out to me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:36 pm
The old man's disappearance barely registered on Nerius' already full-to-bursting mind. He ate his food contentedly, only noticing the full extent of his hunger when he put the first delicious bite in his mouth. "My compliments, elf. You undermine your abilities greatly." He finished his plate quickly and got up. He read the note aloud and shook his head. Misguided information had led to anxiety and sorrow. The worst sorts of chaos.

With this he turned to the mercenary and waved for him to follow. "May I speak with you in the other room please, mercenary. I would have a word, if I may..." And he walked out, pausing to glance back at Ashoc one last time before stepping through the doorway onto the balcony.  

Spifflicious

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:40 pm
Roland looked up from the floor. "Huh? Oh yeah, sure." He walked out to the balcony and closed the door. "What's on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:48 pm
Nerius looked at the mercenary with expressionless eyes.

"I need a favor, gunslinger. You're mortal, correct? Fully and truly mortal?"  

Spifflicious

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:48 pm
Ashoc continued petting Hedron as she ate, and nodded thanks at Nerius on the way out for reading the note aloud. "Things have been awfully complicated lately," she thought aloud. "Man. I don't like complicated. It gives me the worst headaches. Elcia, do you have any honey? I know it sounds strange, but that's the best cure for headaches I've ever found."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:52 pm
Roland eyed the man with a hint of suspicion. "Yeah, I am. And by asking, I assume that you are not. Why do you need to know?"  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc continued petting Hedron as she ate, and nodded thanks at Nerius on the way out for reading the note aloud. "Things have been awfully complicated lately," she thought aloud. "Man. I don't like complicated. It gives me the worst headaches. Elcia, do you have any honey? I know it sounds strange, but that's the best cure for headaches I've ever found."
Hedron purred happily as he ate and his dragon wondered off and moved to a secure hiding place near the balcony

Hedron nudges Ashoc gently in return and hugs her again  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games