Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
The Downfall of UndaCorp is...Done. I got bored. [DEAD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pick One
  The Rodent Army
  Orgy XIII
  UndaCorp
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:33 am
"Cut out...the drama...Tsuji...No more...shows....I'm tired," Slim muttered as the ground below her quaked, sending new bolts of pain through her system.

Despite her relatively conversational tone, inside, her mind was toiling. She sought any means possible to console her gelatinous companion, hitting it with a number of memories of past events where it lost control, where the result was never pretty. Timid emotions of tranquility were dashed upon its brick wall of fury. At last, the effects seemed apparent, and Blop began to work with more calculation to its attacks. It'd still forgotten about Skrat, much to Slim's dismay, but at least she'd put some rhyme and reason back into its "brain".

Next, she worked on telling it of her injuries. She showed it her pain, along with a wave of memories of Skrat's atack, surreptitiously slipping one of Tsuji along with them. Blop's actions began to gradually shift from offensive to defensive once more.

Pfft. Sitting in the dirt and waiting for death was for people WITHOUT an agenda to stick to...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:40 pm
"I'm not sure that your in any situation to fight me right now, La Belle. If I'm reading your emotions and energy right, you've got your hands pretty full right now. Besides, I wasn't threatening, merely offering," Tsuji said dryly as turning to look at La Belle down her blade, but he was distracted behind his eyes.

>Have you found it yet, Boleslaus?
>>What, are you kidding me?
>Cut the sarcasm, I get enough of that from the bat.
>>Yes, yes I found it, but it's strange.
>How so?
>>It's... everywhere.
>Well, start converting the ground and try to isolate it. I think we're going to need a lot of energy to fight this thing... and make a double, things are going to get messy...
>>Those doubles are a lot of work, are you su-
>Just do it.

"Furthermore," he continued, his cane glowing slightly and the ground within circle slowly sinking beneath them, "It's not her I wanted to fight, it's her... eh... blop."  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:25 pm
"Regardless of the state I'm in," Belle glared, "Don't think I'm going to make things easy for you." Not that she even had the first idea what Tsuji was up to, just that she thought it might be a good idea to stop him before she could find out. Quickly she kicked out at his cane with her left foot, simultaneously grabbing his shoulder with her left hand and pushing him to the right while slicing at him with her bladed glove.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:40 pm
Tsuji watched, slightly surprised, at his cane flying away from him and landing several feet away, while allowing himself to be pushed the opposite direction. He quickly dropped low to a crouch and caught La Belle's on his left-forearm, glancing at Slim over his left shoulder he muttered, "Sorry, this will probably hurt..." before lunging forward and upward at La Belle's ribcage.  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:24 pm
Taking a full on hit to the ribs, Belle stumbled backward, thankful that it wasn't a two-way connection between her and Slim, though she could feel her hold on the pain grow loose as she was pushed toward the edge of her threshold. She winced as she moved, though they weren't broken they were severely bruised at the very least. Still, she recovered quickly and had the opportunity to scramble for the cane, which seemed to be what Tsuji was using to create his miniature seismic nightmare. It had flown in a direction slightly to her advantage, and she made a dash and a desperate reach for it as her fingers began to close around it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:33 pm
Tsuji laughed as La Belle made a grab for his cane, "I'm not sure I would that, La Belle, Boleslaus doesn't exactly take well to strangers..."

>Boleslaus, how long?
>>You don't understand, this thing is
big and doesn't exactly stay still.
>Fine. You might as well drop the floor out from under us, then.

He grabbed a handful of dirt, stood up, and pressed the dirt to the gash on his left arm, "Aiiiieeeee, tatatata! That hurts..." There was a slight glow under his hand as he rubbed his arm, when he took his hand away the gash visible, but not bleeding. He flexed his hand and moved his arm around, "Well, it's not ideal, but it'll do for now..."  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:48 am
Belle picked up the cane and felt the insane urge to snap it across her thigh like kindling for a fire. She went through with it too, bringing it down hard to snap it in half, willing it to break into a thousand pieces as she did so, terrified that it wouldn't. She was glad that her gloves would protect her hands against any shards
(if)
when it cracked in two. It took all her willpower to fight the last second hesitation as it connected with her leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:52 pm
Just before La Belle could bring the cane down on her knee a voice, with a heavy Slavik accent, came into her head, I wouldn't do that if I were, followed closely by Tsuji's, What are you doing, Boleslaus, hurry up.

Oh, so it's ok for you to partake in theatrics and dispense terrible witicisms but I have to keep quiet?

Well, yes.

I'm sorry, but I'm busy talking to the lady.

Tsuji's shoulder's drooped and he glared openly at his cane in La Belle's hands, "Forget it, La Belle, just break him."

Huh?! Hey, wait!  

124-C

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:43 pm
Startled by the voice in her head with her grandmother's accent, Belle felt the instant urge to do violence and her actions were confirmed. The cane snapped easily in half. Instead of waiting for any ill effects she proceeded to snap the halves into quarters, freaked out by the fact that she could have sworn it was the cane talking to her. In her head. In her grandmother's accent, practically quoting her grandmother's constant warnings of "don't do that" and other variants. It was like the ultimate weird mind ******** then turned to Tsuji, "Him? Did you just call it him?"

At least she wasn't the only one losing her mind.

((My grandmother was Yugoslavian and really did always click her tongue and say, "Dooooan' do dat!" and then when you did she would click her tongue again and roll her eyes))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:47 pm
Tsuji watched in shock as La Belle actually went through with breaking his cane, a split second later his shocked expression and attitude turned to one of panic, "Boleslaus! Did you stabilize the barrier?!"

The, now audible and disembodied, voice replied, "No. I was busy being broken. Next time do something!"

"Well sorry," Tsuji replied hastily crouching and putting both hands on the slightly rumbling ground, "but right now I need as much of the energy that you converted. Yes, La Belle. Yes I did call the cane 'him'. He's been with me for a long time, I tied him to that cane... well, never mind when I tied him to the cane. Just know that he's faithfully served me since," a slight glow formed around Tsuji and was getting brighter below his hands, "Incidentally, La Belle, there's still a large amount of energy in those pieces. It's very possible that they will discharge..."

[EDIT] ((Since Boleslaus is no longer in the cane's pieces, what happens with them is up to you, La Belle.

Weird about your grandma! I wish I knew a Yugoslavian so I could actually recreate the accent... Oh well, at least you know how to read it? xd ))  

124-C

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:37 pm
(my apologies for not posting, guys! I'm pretty much the walking dead right now IRL. So, um...just consider me out of the action for a while. No idea when I'll be back. But I assure you I'll be back! NYAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:13 pm
((I totally forgot about this until now Tsuji <_<

I'll post something soon))  

Trish the Stalker

124-C

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:42 pm
((Take your time. In any case, I feel funny moving too fast with Skrat AFK...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:05 pm
((We'll pretend lack of oxygen has left him incapacitated and move on till he can come back?....))  

Slim95
Crew

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:27 pm
(*returns magically*)

Skrat blinked as he moved around inside the center of Blop. He could feel the force pressing down on him gradually get weaker. He finally knew that he would succeed in getting out of there, even though he was running low on air. His left arm was broken, and he could barely move, but he knew that if he went Super Saiyan 87 he might be able to get out of there. But, wait, he can't do that. He laughed to himself as he though of the crazy Dragon Ball Z allusion.
He tried turning his body, and to his surprise succeeded. He started to make circles inside of Blop, twisting and turning every-which-way to successfully make that circle but managing to do it all the same. As the spinning continued, Blop's center proceeded to weaked more and more as the kneading progressed. Finally, Skrat got to spinning so fast that he was no longer solid. He was an indistinguishable blur inside this gigantic crimson mass. The center was swirling, Skrat was spinning, his face was beaming. He would get out of there.
His feet managed a small air pocket in the center of Blop, and he took his chance. He crouched as much as he could, touched his feet to the bottom of the air pocket, and pressed off, spinning himself upward, through Blop, and out the topside into the air. The moonlight sparkled off of the pieces that flew out along with himself. Skrat started flipping himself backwards, within seconds, landing gracefully on the floor. Still a squirrel, but with a massive headache and a contorted left paw. He whistled, calling his friends back to his side, and let out a small chuckle.

"Looks like I got out." He beamed. "Wait...who're the new comers? No one invited them." He sighed, and let a very lack-of-serious expression cross his face.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff