Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Critique the Avatar Above You -or die- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You a Flamer?
Yes
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 28 ]
Pff, I'm just a lonely poll whore.
29%
 29%  [ 45 ]
THIS. IS. SPARTA!
45%
 45%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 155

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:12 am
Those dual swords you have are blocking a bit of your body... maybe you would do better without them...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:44 am
...I can't figure out what you're trying to go for  

Arcanas

Hunter

PendragonX9

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:56 pm
to...many....swords *twitch* *twitch*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:07 pm
(not in rotation)

psh..that's nothing...I have every sword item gaia has released

besides, a good swordsman needs a sword for every occasion...take the claymore for instance...good for taking guys off of horses.  

Arcanas

Hunter

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:09 pm
Where did the heart come from??  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:08 pm
...Hamlet, Arc said he wasn't in rotation. So you should've critiqued Pendragon instead...Even though it is incredibly hard to do so gonk

Now as for yours...I like this better. It's crisp, clean, simple, has a fairly definite theme-ish thing, and all that. My only gripe is the shoes. Brown? Really? >.>

invisible-weirdo

Phaeton

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:29 am
It's witchy. The mask is a bit unnecessary though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:24 pm
Nice theme with the demon horns and the Rose wings, but the book kinda gets lost, you might just want to move your hand so we can see the book better.

^_^Rate THIS one as well please.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:52 pm
Nice use of the Death Whisper there, though there's something off about the face...I can't quite tell what it is, but there's just something that doesn't seem quite right, y'know?

Now as for your little blue one:
I like it ^.^ Though for the sake of having something to critique, I'd say it's either the little face shield thingy or the plasma beam stuffs on the side of your head that you would do better without.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 pm
The bubble just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

-La Belle Isolde-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Trish the Stalker

invisible-weirdo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:29 pm
It's just there cuz I felt like I should be holding something. And it seemed to work better than the other things I had so...yeah.

Overall, I like it ^.^ Though maybe the torso-ish area would be better off without a frilly shirt. Something simpler, perhaps? Cuz right now, it looks a bit weird if you stare at it for a while. Of course, that's only if you stare at it really hard cuz you're looking for something to write about =P

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 am
the imp seems kinda out of place not bad just unnecessary  

PendragonX9

Phaeton

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:19 pm
Well, the only off thing is the white teeth. Since you're undead, maybe get one of those grills so you can have more rotten looking teeth. Possibly more menacing looking eyes too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:30 pm
Nicely done, I have to wonder though do the black horns work better? Other then that I have no qualms about yours. ^_^

Rate THIS one too please.
User Image

Click my eggs/hatchlings to make them grow please.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:35 pm
spooky... but you do know how much the end of that lantern looks like an hourglass right?

And as for the blue one... I really like it!  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games