Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
~~~Elfish Santa BANana SQUEe LoliChristmas-asticular BUNK~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

There Will Be No Poll
  Ever
View Results

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:13 pm
Lyss had a wild dinner.

But it was fun.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:34 pm
I had a wild rice dinner! >3 Beat that :3  

churrlo

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:09 pm
churrlo

Lyss had a Grilled Chicken, bacon, and cheese sandwich, a GIANT Pickle, and salad.

I win. xD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:03 am
Lyss The One In The Back
churrlo

Lyss had a Grilled Chicken, bacon, and cheese sandwich, a GIANT Pickle, and salad.

I win. xD

my dinner was sesame ginger teriyaki salmon with fried egg and sticky rice.

it was tasty. 3nodding

and the best part was, i'd made enough for angel, but he had dinner @ this thing he had to go to for work, so i got to eat his piece of salmon, too! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:53 am

I like no shoes. But my feet are UGLY. My toes are all bent wrong and much of the time they are purple. (Bent, from me being an idiot and hard-wood funiture. Purple, I'm not sure, it may have to do with temperature.)

And they peel, not that huge chunk gross stuff, but the pads of my heel and toes are whiteish from it.

I love making a pair of foot prints in fresh snow and then running inside. whee

I forgot what my dinner was, I think it was a baked steak thingy.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:52 am
I have Stickler Syndrome feet. surprised heart They're weird but I've always liked them. The toes are really elongated and they're thin and bony with no arch. Hahaha <3 pronation. Unfortunately it means I have to wear orthodics and orthopedic sneakers, but whatev.  

MonsieurSponge

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:54 am
bluegrass cat
Lyss The One In The Back
churrlo

I win. xD

my dinner was sesame ginger teriyaki salmon with fried egg and sticky rice.

it was tasty. 3nodding

and the best part was, i'd made enough for angel, but he had dinner @ this thing he had to go to for work, so i got to eat his piece of salmon, too! heart

It was so worth it. Steak, green beans, baked potato, dinner ROLLS! Then a piece of cheese cake for dessert AND I won a frikkin sweet flask!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:24 am
mmmm. food.
I wish my digestion would get back to normal so I could eat regular meals again.
Last month, due to a certain medication wearing off finally, I lost almost 10 lbs, without changing my diet. Then, this month, my appetite went wonky and I've been eating only 1-2 meals on some days as opposed to my regular 3-4 small meal/snacks. I haven't lost any weight this month though. The most depressing thing is that my usual cup of tea in the morning seems to be setting off my stomach. I already have to be careful about coffee, now I can't drink tea?! I won't drink soda first thing in the morning, and I want my warm liquid caffeine! crying  

Krystalcat

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:21 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
churrlo

I win. xD

I gave up pickles for Lent. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:34 pm
Midori Hayashi
Lyss The One In The Back
churrlo

I win. xD

We're in the middle of lent aren't we? it just kinda bypassed me this year.
I once gave up caffeine, milk products and soda for lent, all in the same year. that was interesting.  

Krystalcat

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:54 pm
EggaxSponge
I have Stickler Syndrome feet. surprised heart They're weird but I've always liked them. The toes are really elongated and they're thin and bony with no arch. Hahaha <3 pronation. Unfortunately it means I have to wear orthodics and orthopedic sneakers, but whatev.

i like feet and yours sound really interesting heart at the moment ive been really admiring my feet. They're quite pretty. Ok thats weird...

For dinner i had roast leg of lamb with roast veg and gravy mrgreen yum!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:05 pm
Krystalcat
Midori Hayashi
Lyss The One In The Back
churrlo

I win. xD

We're in the middle of lent aren't we? it just kinda bypassed me this year.
I once gave up caffeine, milk products and soda for lent, all in the same year. that was interesting.

Very interesting indeed. 3nodding

I had fries for dinner. I am so healthy.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:06 pm
Lyss's feet were turned inward when she was born.

She got to wear casts until they were straightened out.

Which reminds Lyss to go buy some arch supports...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:21 pm
I will always care about you....
xD I love it when im down and i come here to cheer up xP And i see you guys talking about feet XD

I love you guys
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:24 pm
squee_moon
I will always care about you....
xD I love it when im down and i come here to cheer up xP And i see you guys talking about feet XD

I love you guys
...Because I love you!

We love you too Squee!! *hugs* Who wouldn't? wink

My feet are normal for the most part.

@Mika: What is your favorite color? Maybe I can write the next letter in that color...  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games