Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
SpiralRabbit's Dream Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your favourite Red and Black Items?
  I'll send a post and let you no!
  Poll=Gold
View Results

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:39 pm
work on being ambidextrous my mom was left handed but she broke her arm when she was younger so she had to learn how to use her right hand, and now she is right handed  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:32 pm
Aw...I'm left-handed, though I might wanna try to learn right, for future incidents...

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:04 am
Airashii Kasumi
work on being ambidextrous my mom was left handed but she broke her arm when she was younger so she had to learn how to use her right hand, and now she is right handed
User ImageFeed us

looks like i have to start practicing using my left hand now since my right arm need about a month to fully recover sweatdrop but thinking about it being ambidextrous is cool i will be able to use both my hands efficiently ^^,
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:27 am
Yes start working on it now, I can write with both hands, but when I write with my right it looks like a 5th grader wrote it. I actually write better with my eyes closed and using my right hand, than if I use my left. (It's cause your muscle memory remembers how to write even if you cannot see)  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:41 am
User ImageFeed us
wow thanks for the tip ^^, maybe i can improve on how my writing looks with my eyes closed (my writing is really messy on both hands xd )
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:27 pm
wow I really messed up while writing that. i am right handed. when i write with my right hand and my eyes closed my handwriting looks exactly the same except for the fact that it is not in a straight line. when i write with my left hand it looks like a 5th grader wrote it.  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:20 pm
User ImageFeed us
weeell~ heart i tried it anyway ^^, and my writing looks neat with my eyes closed xd
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:26 pm
I draw every once in awhile with my eyes closed, it looks really cute biggrin  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:22 am
User ImageFeed us
B U M P ^^,
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:58 am
LOL I just had a vision of loads of students in class with their eyes closed and trying to convince the tutor that it makes their hand-writing better and they're also learning to be ambidextrous! rofl

Lilith I'm really pleased your looking on the bright side and being positive, it makes a huge difference doesn't it. The problem with me I can be a right old winge bag sometimes as you can see from my posts. New Years resolution will be to stop whining so much. 3nodding

SpiralRabbit

SpiralRabbit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:04 am
I've had a brilliant couple of days with Shrooms, we had friends around Thursday night and I dressed up as Cat Woman (very smexy wink ). My outfit was a bargain, I bought the cat mask, cat tail and studded collar for £2.75, a black smexy top for £2.99 second-hand and the best bargain was a pair of shiny black marble Versace tight trousers which I bought from a second-hand shop about 4 years ago for £2.50 !!! BARGAIN! I was really chuffed because I couldn't fit into them before. oh and my little black whip. redface

Unfortunately the material is now coming apart at the seem down the bum area. Have you any suggestions about the best way to fix them? The stitches are ok but won't be if I wear them again.

Saturday night we went to a Celtic Beer Festival which was brilliant (apart from the 1 hour que!) The music was ok, but me and Shrooms didn't really care, we just enjoyed dancing our heads off. It was only the 2nd time we've been out since we had our son Logan. We found a brilliant baby sitter we will definiately be using again. (ok, one tiny whine, my blinkin arm hurts loads from dancing etc! DOH! No pain, no gain as they say!) Shrooms has had a silly grin on his face ever since Thurday night. "All he wants to know is when are you going to fix those trousers?" LOL

So what have you lot been upto over the weekend question

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:43 pm
I only did that once in class, we were doing a voice lesson (hell on a page) on Helen Keller so I wrote all my answers with my eyes closed...lesson learned: never attempt to write a paragraph with your eyes closed your sentences will not be straight and will run into each other

@spiral you live in Europe? and I would suggest taken those pants to a professional you need a special kind of sewing machine to fix them  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:00 am
User ImageFeed us
that was a nice bargain ^^, oh and i agree with air leave the repairs to the professionals, you must look very very very smexy in that cat woman outfit blaugh
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 am
User ImageFeed us
B U M P
User Image

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Adie05

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:53 am
*rolls through the thread*

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games