Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Ombrophile

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:33 am
Hiya, guys! I swiped that nifty little outlay on the first page to tell you a little about me. I'll probably end up being long-winded as usual, but anyway, here's a little about me. (Be gentle, I'm still new to Gaia. xp )

Name: Gyokutei
Nickname: Uhm... good question.
Favorite colour(s): Crimson, cerulean, magenta, violet, black, and emerald.

Likes: Anime, music, men, friends, cats, stuffed animals, sunshine, rain, roses, lava lamps, Japanese culture, languages, fuzzy socks, squirrels, freesia, candles, books, etc.

Dislikes: Cold, dogs, cigarettes, alchohol, drugs, etc, etc.

What ya wanna be when you grow up: Uh... I plead the fifth.

Anyway, a little more about me, Gyokutei. Of course my real name isn't Gyokutei, and I really have no qualms about letting anyone know my real name... but then again, I think I like to prefer my Gaia name being a stand-in for my real name because my real name is so boring, and Gyokutei is such a cool name. Besides, I was randomly searching for a cool name to join Gaia with, and I found it... lo and behold under a bishie fanlisting site. (I do so love those bishounens. Especially Marron Glace from Sorcerer Hunters).

As mentioned before, I love anime. My favourite animes would probably have to be... Fullmetal Alchemist, The Melody of Oblivion, Sorcerer Hunters, Inuyasha, GetBackers, Read or Die, Fruits Basket, Mohoromatic Maiden, D.N. Angel, Love Hina, Chobits, Naruto, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Elfen Lied, Bleach... and a whole lot more. It's safe to say in general I'm an anime fan.

Uh, there's tons more I could say, but I'd bore you all to death by the time I got finished. Ayup, I would. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:14 am
LOL! I love long-winded reads. rofl Raiden will glance at this and see something perverted in it coz he so loves to read. rofl  

IMWanderling

[Frito]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:34 am
[Frito] : I am BBQ flavored... never go stale.... always is fresh... and just plain... DELICIOUS!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:07 am
i dont need tio tell you my name it obviouse im a guy (thats obviouse too)
im 14 and joined this guild april 4 o6  

The Guybrush Threepwood

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:27 am
I'm Recall that is all i know about my name

i'm 23 or 24 can't tell anymore

i like Anime, movies, writing, playing pool, rping, online comics, Japan ((hope to go there one day!)) and pirates pirate

i don't like pain and having to work for a living.

this is me in a nutshell, ((sure is cramped though))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:51 am
Kristie, 23, Otaku alla way, Narutard since 2003, and member of Gaia nearly as long. I love almost anyting anime or gaming related. Yes I am a girl, and no this is not my first account, I decided to be a boy ^_^  

Organization_Jace

Smexy Is My Name

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:08 pm
I go by the alias of "Lin," and I am of a fair age between being too young to be old and too old to be young, so in the center I am placed in the aging process. I am an avid artist studying constant in the forums of Eastern culture, both Chinese and Japanese being influential to my works. I am part Chinese, Spanish and Filipino. These three bloodlines make up the majority of whole I am. I consider myself an anime wanderer. Once an anime series gets too popular, I let off on liking it and move on to another series that few have touched. I play video games as well and am a fan of samurai-esque games and weird Japanese games (Think Incredible Crisis). I enjoy writing stories taking place in the future in the genre of Cyberpunk, as well as reading lots of books to gain insight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:42 pm
I'm Shannon, I'm 15, nearly fluent in Japanese, and a future starving artist of America(Unless I make it big). I'm a sophmore in highschool who's officialy been studying the Japanese language since 7th grade, though I first learned my romaji and some hiragana in 5th grade. I would absolutly love love LOVE to study art in New York, though I have doubts wether my portfolio is good enough by my senior year.

I'm a kingdom Hearts addict, who's best friend claims to have Riku tied up in her closet. I also enjoy YuGiOh(The original Japanese version, no dubs or american sub titles for me). I'm actualy not that into anime. I'll watch it or read manga on occasion, but it's mainly "study tools".

Though, I am a Death Note fan. Poor L...*sniffles*

Aaaand. I MIGHT be going to Japan this summer...Just might. As an exchange student.

Tha's me.

Oh, pirates are better than ninjas. Because Depp never played a ninja.  

Ulterior_Motives

Sir Brane Damuj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:18 pm
Hello, I am elitemperor, real name is Zach, and it is a pleasure to meet all of you.

I am 15, 10th grade, and REALLY smart. I don't necessarily apply my intelligence though (i have d's for that reason). My IQ is 149, I don't know if that is good, but according to the site, it is better than 99% of the sites participants.

I am part of this until I am able to get my Ninja Headband, then I will try to help this guild out for any help it gives me.

PS!
NO GRAMMAR MISTAKES AROUND ME!!!!
I WILL FREAK OUT, AND THAT IS NOT PRETTY.

Have a glorious day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:54 pm
i'm boB or Harvey i'm 24 i'm into music, Amtgard, TTRPGs, CCGs, philosiphy and lots of other stuff to oh and i'm a horrible speller but i try.  

H.P.Rabbit

Dellycat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:23 pm
Hi Guys! Heres a little about me! Hope Ya Enjoy!

Name: Ashley
Nicknames: Dellycat, Ash, Ashy, Assley, Hey You!
Height: 5'4" 1/2
Weight: Around 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Mixed between light/dark brown and red
Eye Color: Blue/Grey *Slate*

Likes: Anime, Gaia, Drawing, Men, Bombs, Popcicles, Candy, Nightmare from SC and Vincent Valentine from FF7!

Dislikes: Poo, Mean people, Stupid people, Emo's

Fears: Spiders, Pigs, Not so much heights anymore.. giant balls of fluff

If ya wanna know more <_< dont hesitate to Ask!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:47 pm
Hello, all.

My name is Courtney.
I am a senior at University of Texas San Antonio. I graduate this May -it can't come soon enough- with a BA in English. ^___^;;

I am sort of strange and do not do the whole "partying" thing. It's just not my style. I would rather just hang around with my friends, play video games, read books, watch TV- Discovery Channel, TLC, Disc Health, Cartoon Network, etc-, and surf/chat on the internet.
I like to go out, even though the Texas heat is gruesome, and explore. Currently, I have a small collection of fossils which I have found in the area.
Other collections I have are ticket stubs from movies, concerts, and such and fortune cookie fortunes. ^___^;
I have quite a few books, too many for my little shelf. o_o;  

VegetasWoman

`retard sock.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:55 pm
Hello, everyone calls me Guppy. Yes i'm a fish. And i want a kiki. 14k away from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:05 pm
Hey....Well my name is Megan, I'm 13, I live in America.

I have a lot of favorite animes, but my top three are Naruto, Bleach, and Trigun.

My favorite anime movie is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, even though I've never played any FF games my entire life.

My favorite video games are anything Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, and Megaman. I also like Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.

I've got lots of pets.....8 dogs, 1 cat, and tons of fish.

Based on the oh-so famous popularity scale I'm halfway between popular and regular. :3 Oh I'm in the 7th grade, by the way.

My favorite mangas are Black Cat, Deathnote, Azumanga Daioh, and Yotsuba&!

Oh, what do I dislike? A lot of things, really. Telemarketers are way up on the list most definitely. (One called while I was writing this) I dislike sushi: raw pieces of meat don't sound very appetizing to me. I don't like stupid noisy people. Or emos.

I have a 3.75 grade point average, which is pretty good. I pride myself on knowing a lot -too much according to some people- on biology and botany.

I'll never forget when it was me vs. my entire health class + teacher
We were talking about nutrition and someone just happens to mention Jello. Well I say "You do know Jello is made from animal bones, right?" No one, not even the teacher, believed me. So I got on the class computer and looked it up. Sure enough: Jello is made from boiling the bones of animals. Skin and tendons are also some of the ingredients. Now everyone except me no longer likes Jello. -_-'

Yep that was one of my best memories of the year. Besides the time I mistook some used gum for a piece of sticky-tack.

But yeah that's some stuff about me, anyways.

Face The Dragon

Divine Hunter

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Megathread 100

Alienor Kaze

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:42 pm
Name: kaze no sakura

Nickname: kaze (sakura is fine, but I believe the owner is called that, so Kaze would do... besides, I'm known as "Kaze" around most people I know)

I like anime/manga very much. I'm planning on making several manga books and whatnot. I hope I have fun in this guild. I LOVE to draw, so if you want avi art, I'm around to do them for you. If I'm in the right mood, I might do avi art for free. ^^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games