Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

benakittie

Professional Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:47 pm
InuJesse
Moo? biggrin

Oh...hello cow. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:43 pm
Joby.d steps over to Neo's table and laughs. Looks at him while still standing and says, "If they're anything as dangerous as those fangirls we just had in here then the next round of drinks are on me. On with it, lad!"  

You Rule Supreme

Soma Cruz3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:18 pm
Soma Says hey is anyone here drunk??? rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:12 am
*Warcrea stumbles into the bar*
scream Ya, ya know it's true! If you drunk upside down from a gravy boat your *hic* hiccups DO go away! Oh man I *hic* need a drunk, drink. I need a drink.
*Collapses on a pool table*  

Warcrea

nekocatboy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:12 am
*nekocatboy walks into the bar and looks around, walks up to the bartender* yea can i get an apple martini please  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:21 am
*Warcrea gets up and points at Neko*
Wha-what did you call me?  

Warcrea

Neocentric

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:43 am
Neocentric looks up at joby.d and chuckles "I doubt me adventures be as dangerous as any fangirls....but me thinks I be givin' it a go."

With that said, Neocentric motions for joby.d to take a seat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:24 pm
"Neocentric, you have a nice hat...WATCH OUT!!! There's a huge fly on your hat. I'll catch it." *Sugarhighaznman swings his bug-catching net so fast it doesn't hit Neocentric's head and it kills the fly as it goes in the net* "Oh shoot. I killed it again. Anyway my name's Doctor Sugarhighaznman Fooshy...Oh go check my store for my full name."  

sugarhighaznman

Warcrea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:46 pm
*Warcrea wakes up*
Wha- heart FANGIRLS? heart *charges over to Neocentric*
Might you be able to spare a girl or 2 to an honourable *hic* drunkard such as myself?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:09 am
*i turn and look at warcea* man i didnt call u anything step off  

nekocatboy

Warcrea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:30 am
Warcrea: Bwah, I can't even remember what I said to YOU. *has a heart attack*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:39 pm
Neocentric turns slightly toward sugarhighaznman with an eyebrow cocked and blank look on his face. He then states "Arrgh, ye best be watchn' yourself there lad...ifn' ye be lookn' like ye touchn' me hat then ye be meetn' with Davy Jones." With that said Neocentric then turns to Warcrea with his eyebrow still cocked in position and says "Ye be thinkn' first mate Neo be havn' anything ta do with fangirls? Har Har Har!! Ye be ill informed there lad. First Mate Neo don't be goin' for no fangirls...Har Har Har!! I be admiring those there wenches.".

Neocentric leans back as to look past Warcrea and starts to eye some of the females that walked in earlier. He then leans foward and asks "Would ye two landlubbers care ta grab a seat an' listen ta first mate Neo's adventures on the seven seas?".  

Neocentric

You Rule Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:22 pm
*Joby sits, rests his hands on the table and takes a look up*

He says to Warcrea, "You're drunk and your yelling at people is making them mad... just come here and sit down for a few minutes!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:27 pm
Chris walks into the bar and searches for a corner to relax in. He finds one walks over, leans against the wall with eyes half-closed and arms folded across his chest.  

OG Redrum

sugarhighaznman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:34 pm
*Sugarhighaznman gets up and suddenly yells OH MY GOD IT'S THE COPS and jumps out the window leaving his crutches behind. Moments later you hear a loud moan and curses, "Ach wee why did I leave my crutches behind! Oh no don't fall stupid tre- *CRACK!!!* A tree falls on Sugarhighaznman and he is rushed to the hospital again. wahmbulance  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games