Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Sarinu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:52 pm
Calf? Thats not in my vocabulary  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:56 pm
x.Sari.x
Calf? Thats not in my vocabulary
calf = baby cow xp  

Manji-luo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:17 am
gonk Ewww... I would have been scared for life.

xp And I felt asleep during the movie. I wanted to watch Fantastic Four but my dad wanted to watch Mr. & Mrs. Smith. He wins.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:35 am
I was! stare It was disgusting too! Blech! gonk

Mr and Mrs Smith was funny! Way better than brains! xp  

IMWanderling

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:38 am
It was funny, I think I was just tired. I fell asleep with my glasses on.

I've never eaten calf brains but I think I ate rabbit before. And deer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:49 am
I just made a pie for my hubby that has deer, rabbit, partridge, pork, chicken and beef in it. It's all his. gonk It's his mom's recipe and she gave it to me the other day along with a rabbit. I don't like rabbit. I do like deer though. I will probably taste the pie though. Can't guarantee I'll like it, but my hubby is a French Canadian, so they eat wierd things. Of course, my grandparents were from Scotland and they ate even weirder things like cow tongue, calf's brains, moose nose, haggis, pigs feet and other yukky, yukky things that I was forced to eat as a kid. gonk It's a wonder I like food at all now. xd  

IMWanderling

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:54 am
domokun Meat pie

sweatdrop I'm so glad I've neer had to eat cow tongue, calf's brains, moose nose, haggis, or pigs feet. Rabbit was the worse thing to eat because I have my own bunny rabbit. Aww man, this reminds me of when I saw my cousin Justin cleaning two squirrels. He's a hunter.

xd Also, when my Justin killed a deer and was about to clean it my little cousin Jenna said the deer was sleeping. Justin started petting the deer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:03 am
My father-in-law eats squirrels and fish heads and all things icky too. I love bunnies. You may as well ask me to eat a cat or a dog. I can't do it. Here in Canada, they eat things called Prairie Oysters (out West). Those are bull testicles. I WON'T try those. No way! stare

Awww...that's a cute story about your little cousin. Justin was cool not to traumatize her. My oldest freaks at seeing anything cleaned...even a fish. He's real squeamish. LOL! He's an animal lover like his mom too. He's partially vegetarian now, but he doesn't like beans, so he has to eat some meat until he's old enough to find new ways to get his protein. I won't let him become a vegan until he's done growing. He's still a little guy ( cool .

My hubby is a hunter, but only gets rabbits, deer and fish. My youngest loves to watch him clean them. He's three. He'll eat it too, even though he knows where it came from. He's NOT fussy. LOL! He is like a morbid little mad scientist or something. He's definitely a science freak. He'll either be an engineer or scientist when he gets big. He has to know how everything works and what it looks like on the inside. I fear my electronic devices will never be the same when he's bigger. gonk  

IMWanderling

Sarinu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:12 am
calf = karitsa 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:13 am
rofl Bull testicles

Me and my sister are a bit freaked about some meat but we'll still eat it. Cleaning doesn't bother us because our dad always had to clean fish and do other sorts of things.

Aww, your poor electronic devices. When I was little, I loved to clean. eek I got a mini vaccum cleanner for one Christmas because that's what I asked for. Heh, I kinda grew out of cleaning habbits though.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Sarinu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:16 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:33 am
Well... I got WTF outta that...and then ya lost me. xd  

IMWanderling

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:30 am
Just because I feel like posting this:

User Image

Hiro heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:36 am
IMWanderling
Well... I got WTF outta that...and then ya lost me. xd

i said " WTF are you talking about bulls testicals  

Sarinu

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:38 am
im not even going to read it...... stare

i cant comprehend anything right now.......(tired) gonk  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games