Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+Kiwi.Colored.Hearts+

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:37 pm
Hi... I just got invited to this guild today!

My real name is Samantha, or Sam, or Sammi. but you guys can just call me Kiwi.

My favorite color is purple, my favorite band is Big & Rich, and my favorite animals are horses and coyotes!

I also live in ths US.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:49 pm
hola

my name is ...... well just call me by me user name
or
SAO
or just Ocelot

you can find me in the GD and maby towns....  

SingleActionOcelot

XianRazius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:57 pm
hello names Xian im sorta a furrie so dont dislike me yet i love to sword fight i like anime manga and hunting ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:17 pm
Hi my names Yuki Arashi.

I like to read manga, and anything to do with animation. cept hentai..@_@ that's icky. xD  

GEMlNI

Cuddly Squid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:22 pm
Teh heh! My username is Mckenzki, my real name is Mckenzie.

Call me MK for short.

The problem with my username is that I know type my username as my name. gonk

I'm 16, I have my permit and try to drive the speedlimit.

I like manga, I like anime, I like hentai.

I'm insecure, inconfident, and have a trust problem.

I'm Emo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:47 pm
Mandoria reporting for duty, sir!

I was once known as Archlord Almus, sir, but I have recently changed my name to Mandalore The Great! People designate me as Mandoria, sir!

I have many interests, sir! I am very fond of fictional and historical warlike cultures, sir. Such as: Mandalorians of Star Wars, which is the series I derived my name, Spartans of Greece, SPARTANs of HALO and many others, sir! I am a fan of reading because I believe that knowledge is power! I mostly read Sci-Fi or historical novels, sir!

If anyone wants to Role Play with me, do NOT hessitate to ask!

Love Lenore

DemonBrandon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:49 pm
I am DemonBrandon, I like anime, drawing, spooky stuff, life and love 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:38 pm
Hi im Josh im 18 and like X-men comics so im kind of a nerd in that aspect.  

Chaotic Perfection

Kariont

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:44 pm
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:47 pm
Vadessa

Oh, and Oromis, I *love* Loreena McKinnett! Excellent! Looks like lots of different and cool people are on here--should make for fantastic and stimulating conversations! cool

User Image Loreena Mckennitt aswell smile  

void flower

guadalupe61

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:52 pm
this is something i am very proud of and glad to anounce. I AM A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN. AMEN!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:39 pm
Hi.
I'm Gordon.
I'm gay; which means I am a guy:
and I rather love penises...es.

I am a fanatic of a few bands:
Flyleaf, Armor for sleep, Panic! at the Disco, OLD Fall out Boy, OLD Greenday, Coldplay, one song by Gorillaz, Not-and-never-will-be a fan of MSI. They suck a**. Hot Hot Heat.
A few more.
But not now.
I'm 14.
In the eighth grade.
And to all you ***** out there I can hear your breathing.
And I like Homophobes-- They are fun to flame.
Very Fun.
And Jesus.
And Josh.
Wether he likes it or not I will have many many many love children with him.

I hate alot of things.
Like when ants crawl across my lap top screen.
Guys who brag about masturbating.
Adam, and Jason.
They suck a**.
North Carolina.
More North Carolina.
Anything In or around North Carolina.
I hate it when people think I'm stupid because of my age.
Pissesmeoffsuperbad.
Bam Margera.
Posers.
Sports.
People who make fun of me.
Illiterate boobs who ruin Gaia.
Over religious fat heads.
Like that Guadalupe kid over there.
People who say that because they can recite the Raven by E.A. Poe they think they know him.
Read Murders in the Rue Morgue, without using a Dictionary then get back to me.
M'kay?

Personal Travesty

Nucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:30 pm
Err...my Name is Nucker and I'm, uh...a Gaia Addict.

"Hi, Nucker."

Uh, hi.

So, I guess that Gaia is really cool, and seeing as how I've been a moderator for over two years, now, I think that I'm pretty much hooked.

Apart from Gaia I'm interested in spirituality, psychology, and anything which tickles my sensory perceptions apart from drugs and alcohol (a side-effect of being raised Mormon xp ).

My musical tastes pretty much run the gamut with the notable exceptions of most rap and most country. Currently I'm immersing myself into electronica in all of its various forms, and I particularly enjoy Drum & Bass, Hardcore, Happy Hardcore, Chill, Ambient, and video game remixes which fall into any of the above genre.

Umm...I'm a Gemini. On the verge of the big Two-Oh, and looking forward to being legally able to drink alcohol but still not anyway.

I do a little bit of story writing, but mostly poetry. I try to make happy poems every now and then, but most of them turn out neutral to morbid. I like to think, though, that my poetry doesn't involve much if any angst (what I consider to be the hallmark of an immature poet).

Other than that I guess I'll let you all find out the hard way. That or you can ask - I'm not really averse to answering questions. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:41 am
My name is KageShujin. I will not tell you my real name, because it is tabooed. My hobbies are helping people, playing games, toying with people's minds, hearts, and exercising. People say I have a cute, innocent face, yet the ones that know me aren't fooled by it. The others, well let's just say I can easily manipulate them into doing what I want.

I used to be real active in the Life Issues forum, but then I got bored of being called on a lot, so I just started posting in the Guilds that have invited me. This is my fifth guild invite, yet only the third that I have accepted.

Oh, and I'm bi. Anyone who says that guys can only be straight or gay will have a hard time proving that to me. I am a master at arguing, and my old friends and I made a small team. We did anything from helping with home issues to shadowing someone for a few weeks. I was called Lord of Shadows, because I always took those jobs.

Oh, and scariest thing about me is that if I anted to, I could get whatever information I need on someone, whether I know them or not. Anything from their address to the underwear they wore last night to bed. It came with my shadowing job.  

KageShujin

Daddys~little~Cannibal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:24 am
Hi I am Ultra_Sex

I got my username from an mindless self indulgence song called "f*****t" surprised
I love pocky (banana chocolate and coconut kind) whee
People like to lable me evil
The only lable i do take and accept is lesbian. eek
I am in love with my girlfriend heart
I am in love with music and sadly only attend a concert once a year or so. ninja
My favorite music genre is indie. heart

anymore you want to know check my myspace and ask me!!!

<333  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games