Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver blinked as her thoughts came true and Cam appeared next to Elli. Immediately her twin was being all cutesy and lovey and making her sick to her stomach. Quickly she turned and walked away, losing herself in the crowd. She found a wall and slid down to the floor, toying with the ends of her skirt and staring at her knees. She was trying so hard not to cry. She couldn't cry. She had cried to many tears over the last year. Each day she woke up thinking she was all cried out, and then her body would surprise her, but she refused to cry infront of all these people. She gulped, her breath coming unevenly from her lips. She loved her sister. She really did, but seeing her and Cam just reminded her of what she had lost. Erik was gone. She didn't know when or if he was ever coming back and when he'd left he'd taken her heart with him. She either felt numb and dead inside or heart broken and lost depending on the moment. She sniffled, not realizing until right then that she'd lost her battle. Tears were streaming down her cheeks freely and she couldn't stop them. Everything she did, everywhere she looked just reminded her of her beloved and how far away he was. She had only just gotten him back too. She missed him.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele didn't know what to say. He couldn't speak a word. He didn't cry, but an emotionless look reached him. He didn't know what to do. He just sat there, holding Ariana in his arms. That part of everything felt nice, but he couldn't think about anything but Mel for the moment. He had not known, soon enough; however, he spoke to Ariana.

"Everything is going to be alright. We can get through this...together," he said, holding her tightly.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:09 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Location // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, please let this work...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien made his way onto the platform quietly, quickly, and with one goal in mind. He scanned the crowds for his target, his shoulders dropping in relief when he spotted a familiar head of red hair. He started to make his way to her, not to actually approach, but to keep a watch on her. He didn't intend to talk to her yet; not now, not while there were places she could run to in order to avoid him. Besides, she was standing with a group of her friends, Adalaide and his cousin among them, and he didn't want them to get involved. He could only imagine what the two of them would have to say to him. He wasn't overly sure that Marina would have told them what had happened last year, but if she had... he shuddered at the thought. The school wasn't a viable option, either; she'd have an entire castle to hide from him in. No, it had to be the train. She'd have no where to run, no where to hide, and he could get her to talk to him. He had to. He just hoped that he could get her away from her friends... a plan formulated. Maybe, he could wait until they were boarding, and grab her arm, steer her to an empty compartment... he shook his head. She'd fight, and it would cause a scene. He didn't want that, and she wouldn't, either. He ground his teeth. How was he going to do this? It seemed hopeless... his eyes roamed to the bag on top of his luggage. Was he going to try and bribe her to hear him out? Absolutely. Not that he thought she was shallow and could be vied with gifts, but... it couldn't hurt. Besides, if things went well... his fingers ran over his family ring. Maybe he wouldn't be wearing it by the time they got to school. Maybe. He smirked. His mother would die if she knew what he was planning on doing with it.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Bright teeth shined from Cameron's large smile when Elli turned around happily. "I missed you, too. How have you been?" he asked as they embraced. That's when he noticed Verily turn and walk away. The boy leaned back from the hug and raised an eyebrow. "Is she gonna be okay?" he asked, figuring it was the right thing to do. After all, that was his girlfriend's twin sister. If she wasn't happy, there was a pretty good chance Elli wouldn't be happy.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana couldn't help but continue crying into Steele's shirt. She did not want to get through this. All she wanted was for Katrina to be with her. Today was supposed to be a happy day, but if Melinda was dead, that could easily be the very reason for her girlfriend's disappearance as well. "How are you not upset?!" she demanded, looking up at the boy. He looked as emotionless as a person could possibly look. Doesn't he care that his girlfriend is dead? she wondered, still staring up into his eyes.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

With one last push, Shina got the last of their trunks on the train. She and her siblings were already in their uniforms, and wore their school bags with any diversions they thought they might like on the trip, so they were now free to wander as they wished. Daniel was already off like a shot, who knew where he was headed. Corabell hesitantly got her attention and excused herself, saying she wanted to look around. At loose ends, Shina looked over the milling crowd, managing to spot Chase and Heather. Smiling to see the other Quidditch players, she headed over.

"Chase, Heather!" she called as she approached.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:42 pm
Corabell Kiremono~Unsorted First Year~Half-Blood

Corabell excused herself from her siblings after their trunks had been stowed. Her eyes flitted nervously around the station, then she took a shuddering breath and let it out. Deliberately rolling her shoulders back and proud, she let go of the death grip she had on the shoulder strap of her school bag and lifted her chin. Smiling shyly, she stepped into the crowd, looking for other first years.

Relationship status: Single
Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
Who am I with? No one
What am I doing? Wandering around, hoping to find someone to talk to.
OOC: (( ... ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image 
Show me how to lie. You’re getting better all the timeஐ 
And as you step back into line. A mob jumps to their feetஐ 
Now dance, dance Man, he never had a chance

Wearing
Volare
Olyvia Wearing

¤¤¤¤¤¤Michelle smiled at her best friend as the shorter girl approached. She was about to speak when she was pulled into a tight hug, wincing visibly as the Hufflepuff's arms crushed against her the painful bruises on her back, sides, and stomach. When the girl had released her, she pretended like she hadn't winced and smiled at the girl like everything was perfectly fine. "Hey Ada. I missed you too." She said, unconsciously rubbing her side gently where one of her bruises had been hit dead on by Ada's elbow. By about halfway through summer, Michelle had really started to wish that her phoenix could heal bruises as well. At the thought she glanced at the uncaged bird perched upon her sister's shoulder at the moment. Usually Volare would be attached to her like super glue, but as gentle as he was, his claws and weight still dug into a nasty bruise on her shoulder.

¤¤¤¤¤¤Olyvia blinked as her sister winced and frowned, but smiled genuinely when Ada greeted her. "Hi Ada. Have you met Volare?" She asked, smiling and stroking the firey bird sitting on her shoulder. "And this is Pumpkin! My cat." She said pointing to the cage sitting securely on top of both her and her sister's trunks. The cat carried was sitting next to another cage that held a black and white owl belonging to Michelle. "I can't wait for it to be tonight. I'm dying to know what house I'll be in."

With a thousand lies, and a good disguiseஐ 
Hit ‘em right between the eyesஐ 
When you walk away, nothing more to sayஐ 
See the lightning in your eyes. See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Melinda Montbarron

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

"Ariana, believe me, I am," he said, monotonously. He still didn't know what to say about it. "I don't know what to think right now," he said to her, that haunting sound still marked in his voice. He really was not able to think at this moment. The fact that just three weeks ago, he was...never mind. And now she was dead. What was there to think about this?

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle and Olyvia
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, it's going to be so nice to be back at school...'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving

User Image

As Ada pulled away, she thought she noticed Michelle wince, and filed it away for later. She really needed to talk to the Slytherin about whatever was wrong. But, for now, there were other things to talk about. She smiled at Lyv, super excited for the girl. She wished she could have been so excited about her sorting, but she'd been so nervous it had been impossible. "Whatever house you end up in, I'm sure it'll be great." She turned to Marina, giving her a smile. "Hey, Marina. How was the rest of your Summer. Anything interesting happen?" Okay, so she was fishing, big deal. She was dying of curiosity about whether or not Damien had made any effort to contact her or anything. Just then, movement caught her eye, and she looked covertly, spotting the dark-haired boy watching them intently, and... was he fidgeting? She giggled a bit. "I think you might want to get your own compartment when we board, Marina." she whispered. He looked like he had something on his mind, and he was definitely looking right at the Slytherin.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:04 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ could tell he was surprised by his tone of voice. It made her giggle and smile like a foolish schoolgirl, which, in reality, wasn't she just that? Minus the foolish bit, of course. Heather peered over her shoulder in hopes of finding Remy right behind her, but her sister was instead hidden away in the shadows, sulking and... crying? Oh no. She had done it, hadn't she? She felt the need to comfort her sister, but the look in those gold eyes said 'Back off, or I'll eat you.', so she decided against it. Chase had turned around by this point, giving Heather an opportunity to hug his front side as well, which she did. She smiled at him, a genuine grin. "I'm much better now, thanks for asking." Suddenly, the teen heard her name being called, and she turned to face the voice. "Hi, Shina! What have you been up to?" she asked the other fifth year. The two of them really weren't the best of friends. That should change, she thought.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:16 pm
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

Shina smiled at Heather. "Not much. I spent most of the summer playing catch up," she said with a shrug. "Muggle schooling, updates on the family business, a few social and business events to keep my hand in, and a trip to Japan to visit Mother's family took up most of my time. Oh, and my little sister is starting Hogwarts this year, so we did some shopping for her as well. What about you?" Shina asked in return.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Slight panic | But you're not who you say you are: Oh @#$%&... | Your time is up in too many places: Rose and Ada | You've got too many faces: Platform 9 and 3/4 |
Wearing

Marina shrugged, getting the vague feeling that someone was watching her. Great. "Eh, not really. I hung around the house a lot and read."Then she saw Ada looking at something, well someone. Seriously, who was watching her? Then her Hufflepuff friend giggled and she tensed, a sudden suspicion forming. The redhead hazarded a glance back. It was Damien, and he was looking directly at her. Marina turned back around so fast she almost got a crick in her neck. A long string of swear words poured out her mouth under her breath, in three different languages. He looked like he wanted to talk. She wanted to talk too, but had been hoping to wait until she had a good idea of what to actually say, so she wouldn't look like an idiot. But she'd have no chance of hiding now. He'd probably drag her out of the compartment if he had to. She gave Ada a helpless "save me" look.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fifth Year || Chaser || Prefect || My Love

Heather was in a very hugging mood, it seemed. Chase pet her head and brushed a few locks of her hair to the side, then gently kissed her forehead. That's when he heard Shina call their names. He waved at the girl, then just stood to the side as the conversation between the two of them continued. Yup...

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Luke blinked as he was offered the candy. Shrugging, he took a frog. He looked over as David, another of his yearmates join them. "No, last year did not go well. thank you for the frog, though. I guess you could say we started speaking today." The last statement was directed at David. was it so odd that two housemates conversed?

User Image
State: Conniving
OOC: ...

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

IceGrayWolf
murruelecreuset

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games