Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:10 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun sighed. Nobody joined him throughout the entire ride. He expected it though. At least it gave him some quiet time, since something chaotic always happened at Hogwarts, whether he liked it or not. Sun got up and got off the train, ignoring the liveliness around him as the other students pushed past him to get off the cramped transport system.

{Exit to Hogsmeade Station}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Autumn couldn't help but laugh as the kitty made his way from her head and behind Jared's jacket. He was playful, at least to Autumn he was. Then with a screech and the feeling of decelerating, Autumn looked out the window to see that they had arrived at Hogsmeade! She couldn't be more excited. The girl was so close, yet so far away from the majestic castle. Autumn let herself be guided through the crowd by Iris, who had grabbed her and Night's hands.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

"Woah!" Night exclaimed, slightly surprised that the girl had grabbed him to drag him through crowds and off the train. He didn't expect it, though he had to admit, through this gigantic crowd, he might've gotten lost. Since when was he so pessimistic on his directional skills? Not until now, since he never found himself in this thick mass of people.

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:17 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Agitated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Shoot, this is the second year in a row I haven't seen Michelle before school... oh, well.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide glanced up, her eyes surprised when the train came to a stop. She sighed and ruffled her hair, a little bothered by the fact that Michelle hadn't come to find her on the train. She'd thought that they would get to ride together, to catch up, but no such luck. She hopped out of her seat and exited the train, hoping that she'd manage to run into her between now and the Feast.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
**Exit to Hogsmeade Station**

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins | Lionel

Tobi smiled contently and he eyed the small blush on Bradley's cheeks and felt like cooing when he suddenly became tongue-tied at his simple question. He decided to save him any more embarrassment by answering his own question. "How about I start us off hmm? I like music but I especially like ta sing. I love to read, I even borrowed some books from the new family I'm stayin' with. Erm, what else....oh! An' the class I'm most lookin' forward to is Transfiguration. I read part of the textbook and think it'sa really wicked class. What class are you lookin' forward to?" Tobi hoped that by asking a simpler question Bradley could actually answer him.

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Unsorted

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob grinned as he saw that the train had stopped. Finally! He followed the rest of the group outside. He couldn't wait to start the year now!.

----------------------------------
State: Excited
OOC: Next post at Hogsmeade Station.
----------------------------------

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image
User Image
Single Second Year Ravenclaw Pureblood Beater

▶ When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars ◀
▶ When darkness comes you know I'm never far ◀

╒═════════════════════════════╕

The lull of the engine made Chance drowsy, his head bobbing up and down as he dozed. It wasn't long until he simply fell asleep. His head slumped over onto Jaslyn's as he dreamed... It was dark. All around him, darkness. And then, light. Just a single ray of light, shining above his head and down onto his body, making it visible in the shadows around him. He was alone. Looking around, he saw nothing but darkness. "Hello? Is anyone here?" It was silent for a few moments, then there was a voice. "Yes. I am always here, Chance. Always." Chance looked around frantically. "Where are you? Who are you?" A laugh echoed in the darkness, sounding like it came straight out of a horror film. Then, another beam of light. There was a girl with brown pigtails and red eyes that glowed in the shadows around her. "Jaslyn. It's not safe here. I can feel it. Here, let me come-" He tried to walk towards her, but found that his feet could not move. Another laugh, and Jaslyn looked terrified. "No, no, Chance. Wouldn't want you interfering now, would we, Jazz?" A figure stepped into Jaslyn's light. A man with red hair and brown eyes, grinning evilly and placing a hand on Jaslyn's shoulder. His father. Chance shook his head, hoping to force the image away, but when he opened his eyes to look at him again, he did not see the man. He saw himself, grinning as the man had. "Don't you see, boy? I am you, and you are me. We are each other. And there is nothing you can do to change that fact." The light around the Chance copy and Jaslyn flicked off, leaving Chance alone in the darkness. "No, no, no! I am not like you! Bring her back to me! No!..." The light around him faded as well, leaving him in the dark once again... Chance was muttering to himself as he slept. "No... No... No..." When the train stopped, he opened his eyes with a jolt and looked at Jaslyn. She was still here, with him, under his protection. He didn't care if Virgil was with them or not. He pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head. "Let's go." he mumbled quietly to her. Taking her hand, he led her away from the compartment and out of the train. He didn't want her to leave his sight. Not now. Not after that dream of his.

╘═════════════════════════════╛

You'll never be alone...
Hear the whispers in the dark...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

The train ride was long and relatively boring and rather quiet. But as soon as the train arrived, Cain jumped out of his seat and stretched his arms and legs. "Ladies and Luke, we have finally arrived." He was not jittery with excitement anymore. Now he was jittery with nerves. What if the hat put him somewhere... wrong? Was that how to phrase it? But, then again, the hat is never wrong, right? Sighing, he gently took his sister's hands and pushed through the crowd of students, clearing a path for them. When he got to the door, he jumped out of it, ready to finally arrive at the castle of Hogwarts.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda smirked, thinking about how likely it would be for Chalmes to learn how to keep a secret that easily. Maybe twins have that power, she thought just as Eretria left to get changed. When her friend came back, Amanda left to do the same. After walking back to the compartment, the Slytherin sat silently knowing if Eretria wanted to continue talking about it, she would. If not, then that was fine too. After several hours, the train arrived. "C'mon," she said quietly to Eretria.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:35 pm
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Second Year
Unsorted First Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogwarts Express

Chloe smiled at her friend completely glad that she had someone to hang with. Chloe took a seat across from Newlyn as she introduced her pet mouse Scratch. “Sure is cute isn’t he. This is Whiskers.” She replied as David sat down beside her. “For sure although my summer was great I can’t wait to get back. How was your summer?” she asked figuring she probably was just as excited to be getting back. “You taking Advanced flying this year?” she asked not wanting anything to do with flying.

David thought about flying as he pulled out his book and went to reading about Qudditch. It wasn’t until it was time to change into robes that Chloe and David changed. Before long they were at Hogsmeade Station and it was time to head off the train. David was more excited to see Hogwarts then Chloe was and it reminded her, a lot of her the year before. “Another year here we come.” Chloe said with a smile.

(Exit to Hogsmeade Station)

With: David, Newlyn

With: Chloe, Newlyn

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:36 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien

Marina looked up from her book as the train pulled into the station. "We're here." she commented, closing her book and standing up, smoothing her skirt. She'd since changed into her uniform. The Slytherin made her way off the train, expecting Damien to follow her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:38 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calm
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Wah... oh... I guess I fell asleep.'

User Image

Damien was awakened by the sudden onslaught of voices and the sound of the train's breaks. When he looked out the window, it was dark, and he could see the silhouette of the castle. He blinked a couple of times, surprised. He must have fallen asleep on the train ride... but he had never been able to sleep on the train before. He shrugged a little. His first year, the pressure, and then second year, he didn't even know where to begin. He sighed a little, glancing to Marina. "Hey, we've arrived." The third year stood and stretched a little, then went to exit.

User Image

(( OOC: ))
**awaiting response from Marina, then exit to Hogsmeade Station**

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana pursed her lips at Katrina's comment about taking longer than Heather. "Oh, yeah," she said quietly before slipping back into her spot near the window; however, she continued to face everyone inside the compartment rather than look outside. "You look good, Romy!" she exclaimed with a bright smile. After several hours, the train finally arrived and it was time to get moving. Ariana stood up and linked arms with Katrina, making sure not to get separated this year. "Let's go!" With that, the girls left for Hogsmeade station.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:42 pm
Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff Second Year
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: We're back"
With: Chloe and David

Newlyn shook her head. "Nope. Last year was enough brooms for me." She brightened visibly as the train pulled into the station. " She stood up adjusting her tie and grinned. "Ready to go?" With that she walked off the train, ready to face another year.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games