Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:59 am
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::if its not workin, then well, its not working::.
i cant access towns either, so the best thing is to wait and see, gaia have been rather buggish lately.

if you do wanna try and make something of it you can try to clear you cache, see if you have the latest version of flash player and that is about all i can figure out about that.

it will probably sort itself out soon.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:19 pm
i cant open any thing it keeps on loading or says cannot conect  

Mistry Ninja

OM-NOM-NOMY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:11 pm
THE DOMO IS GONE WITH THE PEE ONE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y????????????????????????????  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:54 pm
...birds creep over tin roofs, like criminals with tap shoes...

.::the pee one?::.
but the domo is gone, had something to do with rights i think :/
but if you install the tektek toolbar, you can use it again. you find that one here
and some other emoticons.

...stain the glass with windows, extortionate and cold stare...

Tebasile

Moonlight Harvester

Mistry Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:43 am
when i went to Cairo the problem was solved thanks any way  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:57 pm
how can i make a mil?  

Blak T the Official Judge

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:02 pm
User Image

Work hard for a while or spend RL money or get REAL lucky in the Rally draw or slots.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:05 pm
Every time I try to sell my Brown Pebbo Feeder: when I push the the 'next' button after putting in the Buy Now price, I continue to get this message "Invalid serial number". I have sold stuff since this happened the first time, but it continues and only with the Brown Pebbo Feeder. What can I do ?

Also, everyone else has a 'buy now' button and/or a 'bid' button on their items but not me. How can I add that?

Amarella Harte

Le Quaint

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:54 pm
I have three questions please. How do you add size and color to your text? And what's that under people's comments? Some people have pictures, how do you get them there?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 am
Le Quaint
I have three questions please. How do you add size and color to your text? And what's that under people's comments? Some people have pictures, how do you get them there?

When you're posting, there are options above your textbox which are color, size, align, post style and post action. You can play around with those options wink

To add size to your text, simply highlight your text and select which size you want from the size options. The same goes to add color. For more color, you can refer to the Resource subforum wink

It's a post signature which under your comments/post. You can put any image you want as long as it does not against Gaia TOS. Simply go to My Gaia>Account Settings>Signature and edit your signature from there wink Good luck! ^^

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200

tena_79

Fashionable Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:52 am
Amarella Harte
Every time I try to sell my Brown Pebbo Feeder: when I push the the 'next' button after putting in the Buy Now price, I continue to get this message "Invalid serial number". I have sold stuff since this happened the first time, but it continues and only with the Brown Pebbo Feeder. What can I do ?

Also, everyone else has a 'buy now' button and/or a 'bid' button on their items but not me. How can I add that?

It might be a glitch since it only happens with your Brown Pebbo Feeder, try reporting them in the bug/glitches subforum in the main Gaia forum. wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:10 am
Hey everyone, I am in desperate need of help.
I joined 3 days ago and cannot seem to get into the towns, I can get into the first town, where it tells me what to do. But when I hit the Directory button, and then choose a post code it comes up with a blue screen with the "Gaia Towns" logo on it and a bar saying "Connecting to Town Server: Joining Server" and rarely it says "Joining server failed. Is ther some way I can bypass this mess? I waited for over 3 hours the other night and still nothing happened.

I am also having trouble getting to my house, actually I don't even know where it is!! When I use the link "Go to my Home" it just does the same as I've written above.

Please also tell me how I can make gold and get ink, without getting bugs, only because I can't get into the towns.

Summerflight

iToxicMoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:43 pm
Summerflight
Hey everyone, I am in desperate need of help.
I joined 3 days ago and cannot seem to get into the towns, I can get into the first town, where it tells me what to do. But when I hit the Directory button, and then choose a post code it comes up with a blue screen with the "Gaia Towns" logo on it and a bar saying "Connecting to Town Server: Joining Server" and rarely it says "Joining server failed. Is ther some way I can bypass this mess? I waited for over 3 hours the other night and still nothing happened.

I am also having trouble getting to my house, actually I don't even know where it is!! When I use the link "Go to my Home" it just does the same as I've written above.

Please also tell me how I can make gold and get ink, without getting bugs, only because I can't get into the towns.
And I can't make it on my own, because my heart is in Ohio...

if that happens (towns), just exit out of the window and create another window for the towns. it should work after another attempt, or even a couple of attempts.
with the home one I am not too too sure since I rarely go in mine, but I'm guessing the same thing.
to make ink, only bugs can do that....you can get them from daily chance, from marketplace, or from towns. and to make gold:
-jigsaws
-vending
-posting
-voting
etc.

User Image

Romance
*NSTG crew*

...so cut my wrists and black my eyes so I can fall asleep tonight, because you kill me, you know you do, you kill me well...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:41 pm
how do i get a dream avatar?  

merope012

Summerflight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:55 am
Quote:
if that happens (towns), just exit out of the window and create another window for the towns. it should work after another attempt, or even a couple of attempts.
with the home one I am not too too sure since I rarely go in mine, but I'm guessing the same thing.
to make ink, only bugs can do that....you can get them from daily chance, from marketplace, or from towns. and to make gold:
-jigsaws
-vending
-posting
-voting
etc.

I tried that several times and it still didn't work, and tonight I tried to play the games like fishing and slots and cards and I couldn't get into them either. Am I doing something wrong?

I can however get gold and buy from the shops, though I can't get gold or bugs through the town use

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games