Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hearts and Spades (Open...WOO!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Look prettiful?
  HELL YAH!
  Nerps
View Results

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 pm
Dante was thrown back by Cerberus' attack. He bounced off a nearby wall and stood up quickly. Pulling Ivory out of its holster Dante fired at the Demon dog's middle head aiming specifically for the eyes. Charging forward while firing Dante leaped up into the air and using Air Hike bounced the rest of the way onto Cerberus' back. He holstered Ivory and pulled up Rebellion before stabbing it downward into the black dogs back.

Nero's voice squeaked, "Well now that we know what it does who's next?" He asked gesturing to the now 'gigantic' bottle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:58 pm
Cerberus Roars in pain creating a deafening shock wave around him as he starts to lash out around him not noticing Auron jumping on its back.

Auron takes his sword and slashes his middle head multiple times as the giant canine attacks Rin and Dante with its other heads.

Hades who is watching lights up again as he yells "CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!!!" He then has the walls wrap chains around Auron and his sword and latches him to the wall. "Ha! Now to deal with the other three pests.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:42 pm
Dante stayed latched onto his sword for dear life as the dog thrashed around underneath him. Eventually he pulled it put and switched to Gilgamesh which he used to scale the animals back. Dante got to the top of his head and flipped around so he was sitting face to eye with the giant animal. "Hey boy!" He yelled before rearing back and slamming his fist into the dogs head right between its eyes. Pulling back Dante punched again and again and again a non stop barrage until the center head was out cold. "Good dog!" He yelled before looking to the others. "Now for your brothers."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm
Nero took note of Auron's predicament and summoned Yamato. He swung it four times, the first three to cut though his chains and the last was sent towards the jerk with the flaming head. "Rin, do you think you can handle these by yourself?" Nero asked simply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:21 pm
"I think so!" Rin said as she quickly got out of the way of Cerberus' heads. She shot a few heartless that were getting close then slashed her gunblade at the head that was attacking her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:46 am
Auron lands on the ground and catches his sword as it falls. Soon after Cerberus falls over too being knocked out by Dante.

Nero's blast that was sent towards Hades went right through him and into the wall behind him. The Heartless then disappear as Hades appears behind Nero with a smile "Hey now, I think we got off on the wrong foot here, I am just here to take back what is mine,you can understand that right? Tell ya what, you three seem civilized enough. How about we let bygons be bygons and you three get out of here. Huh? What do you say?"

Auron keeping silent takes a seat on top of Cerberus's paw and waits to see what the group decides.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:55 pm
"Or not the one that I fought was much tougher than you," Dante declared pushing off the dogs head and landing on the ground. He shook his hands effectively getting the small amount of blood off and dispelling the weapons.

(I wonder.... is Cerberus important to the story line or can I possibly steal his soul and convert it to Devil Arm? Eh... Eh... =])  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:22 pm
((You can have the nunchaku, but Cerberus stays in the underworld, Yoru and Virgil still need to fight him.))

"What did he do to warrant getting attacked by that?" Nero asked simply, not liking this guy at all. Something didn't seem right about him, the way he moved and talked all seemed to irritate Nero.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 pm
Rin had a feeling that they shouldn't trust this guy. She hadn't put away her weapon as she watched Hades, occasionally looking back at Auron, trying to read if this man was good or bad. So far, it showed that he's pretty good.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:40 am
(This Cerberus is different than the one from DMC 3 so it would end up being different but I was intending on just having it be a darkness/fire version of the Cerberus from DMC 3 that is if it was okay to do so. And since its already in the underworld when he 'dies' his soul would just return back to his 'jail' so do I like steal part of it and then it like combines with the other Cerberus's soul and creates a new weapon? or what?)

Dante glanced around to Nero leaving the decision to him. He of course didn't trust the man either, but he trusted Nero enough to go with whatever he decided and frankly just wanted to see what he would say.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:52 am
Hades smiles as he points to Auron "That man has disobeyed me. All I asked was for him to fight Hercules and kill him in the Colosseum but Noooo. All Mr.silent here said was "It's his story not mine then disappeared." Hades said as Cerberus disappears and the soul heads back towards the guardian spot.

Auron uses his leg strength to keep him from falling on his but and then stands up as to not waste energy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 pm
((You get the DMC 3 weapon.))

"Then why not find a different fighter? Or hell, drop the matter entirely?" Nero asked, just waiting for an excuse to stab this guy.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:34 am
Marx shrugged and toke the bottle and drank some of it and began shrinking as well. "Woah...this is weeeird." He said as his voice got higher as he got smaller.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:59 pm
(Kay)

Dante looked up at the soul as it passed over them. He jumped upwards slightly and grabbed it. As the soul was being absorbed into his body it met with the remaining soul from Cerberus the Ice Guardian and reawakened it. Dante smirked before opening his hand and releasing the now obviously weakened soul allowing it to continue on its path. "Right that was fun..." He murmured to himself as though it were completely normal to grab the souls of now defeated demons. A quick thought and a three bladed Nunchaku appeared in his hands. Dante was holding the weapon by the ring that connected the ice blue blades. "Ahhh I remember you," Dante said smirking as a small growl like noise was heard in the back of his head. He glanced back to Nero and blinked. "Oh sorry whats going on? Kinda got distracted."

Nero looked to Marx and smiled. "Okay! Next!" He yelled.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 pm
"Well that is what I was trying to do with Cerberus until you two stepped in to help." Hades says as Auron starts to walk towards the entrance Hades came in from.

"Your too talkative." Auron says as he starts to fade out into a spirit which quickly disappears

Hades smiles at the sight "Alright now you three can leave this place, bye bye." Hades then disappears as well as a portal opens up which leads outside the coliseum.

((Nice little bit for me))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces