Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂

Alaric closed his eyes and tried to keep his breathing steady. His mind was full of twisting thoughts, and he couldn't concentrate on one of them. The racket in his mind was reaching a fever pitch, and then all at once it was silent except for one voice. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and he froze.
A cold dread passed over him; he couldn't deal with this, not now. The voice belonged to Rei. His eyes still shut, he slid away from Rei's hand like it was physically hurting him. He opened his eyes, and after they adjusted to the light, he saw the younger boy looking at him. He looked older than when Alaric had seen him last.
He felt a strong surge of emotion rise up in his chest: part anger, part happiness, but most of it was a sad sort of emptiness. Seeing Rei there made him want to punch the boy in the face, or leave and never talk to him again like he had promised. From Day One, in the recesses of his distrust, Alaric had always known that having feelings for someone would end in loneliness. He raised his fist and tried to work up the courage to do what he wanted to do so badly, but his arm fell limp by his side. His lips opened reluctantly, his vocal chords following.

"She was doing her thing with one of my friends, and I stood up to her. She told me I was being bitter because you 'couldn't deal with my prying' and that's why you left. I lied and told her that you meant nothing to me, and said some mean things about you because I knew it would piss her off enough to show Romy that she wasn't like she said she was."
He took a deep breath, his eyes still averted from the other boy. He felt more anger rising up in him but tried to shut it off.

"She told me that none of the things I said were true, that you were the sweetest person I would ever meet, and that I could never talk to you, look at you, speak to you, or think about you. I took back what I said like she wanted me to, and promised to never speak to you or talk about you ever again. Don't think that you two are the only things that are wrong with me right now, you're just an icing on the cake." Alaric paused, and looked up at the boy.
"I like you Rei. You got what you wanted. You can leave again and pretend I never happened, but I don't think you want to. I think you're too scared to trust me, and I know how that feels. But you're one messed up son-of a-b***h
for reminding me why I never wanted to trust anyone before you came along."
He peeled himself from the wall and walked towards Rei. He stopped when their faces were an inch apart. He pinned Rei against the wall with strong arms and looked the boy straight in the eye.
"Come and tell me when you're ready to grow a pair, Sweetheart."
Alaric's voice was ice. He let go of Rei and turned to leave.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:45 pm
"Knowledge is Power"

"The best defense is a good offense"

User Image

Arnold Cloud
Thoughts: I need to have her
Desires: Her

Arnold laughed a bit, smiling at her as she started giggling. He loved that, but it was almost alluring to some extent. He was glad she understood what he meant. He did like the fact she had to get closer to even understand, so in the end, Arnold was the winner.

"Yes, yes, I've never been able to do that. I tried so hard in Muggle School before I went to Hogwarts and they always failed me for it. I never did understand that. Luckily, my Spanish ability did not roll over to my Magical Ability," he said jokingly, smiling a bit. It seemed as if all of the Cloud Brothers had their foreign ventures during their times. Josh had Eponine for a little while there, the French maiden. Hopefully, it was his turn to partake, but he kept that a secret.

As they walked, she pointed out exactly where he had been taking her. It was a rather subtle place to be taking a maiden of her status, but if he truly knew he would be seeing her, then he would've made much...better plans, but that wasn't the case. He had to make the best of this.

"Yes, this is it. Thank you, I was having so much fun, I almost overlooked it. Shall we?" he asked, walking up to the door and holding it open for the Spanish beauty, then following her in.

(OOC: Exit to Leaky Cauldron?)  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image 
T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei immeditealy withdrew his hand to his side, when the older boy practically flinched away from his touch, a grimace forming on his lips. He flinched, squeezing his eyes shut as Alaric raised his fist. He expected a fist to his face, or at least to his stomach, but instead the other Gryffindor just began speaking. His eyes slid open in surprise, blinking brilliant blue in wonder as the boy told him word for word what his sister had done. At the part of his sister telling him that they should never speak again, he frowned and looked away. His twin was just trying to protect him, like she always had, but... he hadn't needed her protection in a long time, and he didn't need it now. Blue eyes shot back to Alaric when he told him he was messed up and he almost laughed out loud because it was such an obvious (******** up but still obvious) statement. Instead of laughing though a half smirk drifted to his lips.

A gasp burst from his lips as he was suddenly pinned against a wall, and staring straight at the taller boy and gulping. He wasn't so sure if he was terrified of the stronger, taller, and definitely pissed off boy, or just really turned on by their proximity and the hard cold wall pressed against his back, leaving him no options for escape. It was probably a little bit of both. Either way his heart was accelerating, and when Alaric turned to leave, he reached out, grabbing his shirt and pulling him back, without even thinking about it. Both his hands were fisted in the older boy's shirt. He knew he couldn't hold him there if Alaric really wanted to go, but he would try. He swallowed hard, his throat suddenly dry and his voice rough. "I know." He whispered hoarsely. "I know I'm ******** up, and I know I've got a boatload of trust issues and a past that would scare anyone away."

He paused, swallowing again, and trying the force the words past his lips before he lost his nerve and tried to escape and run again. "You're right." His voice was still only a whisper, as his confidence dwindled even lower. "I ran. I ran because you scare the living s**t out of me. I'm terrified to let anyone in, and-" His words choked off as he fought to control his breathing and heart rate. He was trying to stay calm and collected, but his heart was practically pounding it's way out of his chest, and he could feel the palms of his hands, holding tight to Alaric's clothing beginning to sweat. "And I'm scared to let people care. I'm scared to let myself care. So I ran when you started getting close, I hid like a child everytime I saw you, but...it's to late." He shrugged helplessly, finally meeting eyes with Alaric and swallowing hard. "I can't get you out of my head, and I honestly don't want too. "He darted his eyes away, staring determinedly off down the alley, but refusing to loosen his grip on Alaric, even if he wasn't looking at him. 

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e ╬  p a s t ╬  c a n ╬  h u r t b u t ╬  y o u c a n e i t h e r ╬  r u n ╬  f r o m i t  o r l e a r n f r o m ╬  i t

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell turned hearing her name called and a grin split across her face as she saw her taller more mature looking friend. "Mari! Your hair is so long, I love it!" She rolled her eyes amusedly however when her friend basically steamrolled straight to the heart of matters. "First off, I got you a few gifts during my time in Haiti and thought these might help you with your spell casting and protection. Plus they really do look pretty cool." she giggled before pulling our from her large messenger bag a smaller straw woven bag to pull out her Bloodstone necklace and a small stopper of Ritual Spell Oil. "The necklace is a Bloodstone gem, it offers protection, healing of small injuries and any that contain copius amounts of blood-hence the name-and aides in the increase of life energy which increases your power flow you put into your spells but doesn't make you any more tired. The Ritual Spell Oil in the stopper granme says that if you're doing wards, runes, or alchemy it can help increase the power and protection threefold. You like it?" Nell hoped Marina did, she had put a lot of thought into her gifts and even consulted her grandmother because it had been difficult to pick.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Vacation | Where: Diagon Alley | With: Marina | Thoughts: I hope she likes it | OOC: Bloodstone Here!

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:08 pm
That's a pretty big trunk
on my Lincoln town car, ain't it?
Big enough to take these broken hearts
and put them in it

I've got this black suit on,
roaming around like I'm ready for a funeral.
Only five more miles until the road runs out

User Image
Alaric Jonathan Fallrein
Gryffindor Third-Year
Pureblood

Alaric was almost gone, gritting his teeth, when Rei grabbed his shirt and pulled him in. His eyes widened and his mouth opened in surprise but he forced his expression away, trying not to give Rei anything to work with. Behind the walls, he was surprised by what Rei said next. It was strange to hear a confession like this coming from the younger boy, but all Alaric did was stand and listen with a stone mask. He was scared to let people care. This clicked with him, and he looked at Rei through his eyelashes.
He processed every word Rei said, but in the end they were lost.
Alaric wanted to trust Rei so badly it made him feel like his heart was going to crack, but he knew that things were different now. Alaric couldn't afford to trust anyone but his Aunt and his sister, anything else would just be masochism. Alaric was tired at throwing himself at Rei, he was tired of being let down and abandoned by so many people. Rei had come back to him, but how did Alaric know he wouldn't leave again? He would, they always would. Alaric was something that caught people's attention, a glimmer from far away,
but at the end of the day he was nothing but a shining piece of trash lying a few feet from a diamond. He felt himself close to Rei for the first time in a long time, not just physically but emotionally, and it was too much. He killed the butterflies in his stomach and stepped close to Rei again. He leaned down, and they were closer even than earlier. He brought a hand up to touch the side of Rei's neck. Turning his head to fit with Rei's, he
brought himself forward. His lips almost touched the boy's, brushing them...
and he pulled away at the last moment. He whispered in the boy's ear, hand still on his neck.
"It's not too late until I say it is, Rei. It just means next time you want to do a little show and tell, you're going to have to dig a little deeper to really get through to me." The lie passed through him like a knife, but he ignored the pain he felt for pushing Rei away like this.
"So if you ever want to let go of me, Owens, it would be greatly appreciated."
He didn't wait for an answer. Alaric unclasped Rei's fingers and stepped away. He was lost in the waves of people, and only after the younger boy couldn't see him anymore did he look back.

I'm about to dive in the ocean
I'mma try to swim from something
bigger than me.
Kick off my shoes
and swim good
I'm going off
Don't try stopping me
I'm going off
Don't try saving me
No flares
No vest
No fear
The waves are washing me out

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image 

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн... 

Rei could feel his heart pounding as Alaric's fingers took hold of his neck. He half expected the older boy to crush his throat and choke him, but the reality was much worse, as Alaric forced them to look at eachother. His heart raced faster as Alaric moved in. Rei's fingers tightened in the cloth of the other boy's shirt as he fought the urge to either run or crash his lips against Alaric's and just give in to the whirlwind of emotions swirling in the pits of his stomach and blackened soul. Instead Alaric moved away. The older boy's warm breath against his ear sent shiver's down Rei's spine, but his words felt like a ice as they slid into his ear and danced through his body. A quiet whimper escaped from his lips, even though he tried his hardest to seal it in. His fists tightened, not wanting him to leave, but he knew he was no match, as his fingers were pried loose and the boy stepped away from him.  

Rei couldn't bring himself to move for the longest time. His back was pressed against the cold brick wall, his fingers digging into the cracks painfully. Another quiet whimper drew itself out of his lips as he finally lost the will to stand and slid down the wall. 'When did Alaric get so....domineering?'  He wondered briefly, taking a deep breath to try and steady his heart rate. Slowly he leaned his head back against the cold wall, and ran fingers through his hair in frustration. He should be angry, damn near pissed really, or at least hurt, but he wasn't. All the conversation with Alaric had done, was make him want the older boy that much more. The older Gryffindor's words had only proved to give him a small ounce of hope and his actions had set Rei's nerves on fire. He groaned and ran fingers through his hair again. 'God damn it! God damn him! God damn him straight to hell!' He cursed silently in his head, staring after where the boy had disappeared too. His eyes were crystal clear with determination and want. Fortunately for him, her was a Gryffindor and there was no way he was giving up that easily.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:00 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Neutral | But you're not who you say you are: Freedom! | Your time is up in too many places: Nell| You've got too many faces: Diagon Alley |
Wearing

Marina shrugged. "Eh, I just let it grow out naturally. I like it longer anyways, though it's not very practical." Upon seeing Nell's gift for her, which she had obviously put a lot of time and effort into picking out, her brown eyes widened. "Wow, they're amazing! Thank you. I mean it." She put on the bloodstone necklace, where it dangled next to her Chimera ring on its chain. She couldn't believe how thoughtful her friend was. "But what's the surprise? You're keeping me in suspense here," she exclaimed, unable to restrain her curiousity any longer.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell smiled happily and even began to bounce as Marina expressed how happy she was about her gifts and even put on the necklace. Woot! One down two to go! When she asked about the surprise her grin turned wry and grabbed her wrist pulling them out of the flow of traffic and into the secluded corner by the bookstore. After looking around to make sure no one was around she lifted the hem of her tank to show the celtic wolf tattoo'd against her hip and side. "My granmè made me promise to not tell a single person until I was of age but I managed to bend her until she allowed me to tell you. In Haiti, when witch or wizard turns fourteen they go through a ritual that will show them their guide who will help make a path through the rest of their magical life. My Mum has the Moon God Kalfu as her guardian spirit but my brother was chosen to have the spirit of the bear. The spirit that chose me was the wolf. To symbolize this, her form was tattoo'd on my skin, just as the other spirits are on my mother and brother, to show acceptance of my guard and faith that she will lead me on the right path. It has nothing to do with lycans or full moons, just that my wisdom and values are same as that of a wolf. Wicked huh?" The entire time she told her tale Nell spoke in a hushed voice in case someone were to overhear. Technically, the girl had done nothing wrong but most people were...uncomfortable with her reliability of spirits and guides which didn't help with the view that all Haitian magicians practiced voodou. It was why every child that didn't stay on the island was sworn to keep it a secret unless it was to someone they knew would never betray them. It was the main reason she had chosen Marina, she really was her best friend.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Vacation | Where: Diagon Alley | With: Marina | Thoughts: I wonder what she's thinking? | OOC:

I am the DJ

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:06 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Shocked | But you're not who you say you are: Merlin's pants! | Your time is up in too many places: Nell | You've got too many faces: Diagon Alley |
Wearing

Marina was even more curious when Nell dragged her over to a out of the way corner to tell her. When Nell lifted her tank to show the tattoo she clamped a hand over her mouth to stop a shriek of surprise from emitting. She hadn't been expecting her best friend to come back from a vacation to Haiti with body art. "Merlin, Nell!" she gasped out, staring at it with a mixture of envy and delight. It was a fricking wolf. A wolf. "That's completely and utterly bloody amazing!" she practically squealed, albeit quietly. "Agh, now I have to get a tattoo too! I'm the Slytherin, I'm supposed to be the one who looks all hardcore and stuff!"the girl joked, staring at it wonderingly. She was still in shock that Nell had even gotten one in the first place. But tradition was tradition, right? "So does that mean your patronus will be a wolf too, when we learn how to cast one?" the redhead asked, obviously intrigued. Her brown eyes were almost gleeful and she had a wide grin on her face.

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: A crush, perhaps?
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Elsie, Morven, and Chloe
My entire soul is ringing: Diagon Alley

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O OD T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R |

Newlyn smiled in an uncharacteristically mischievous manner. "Maybe he has a crush or something," she suggested jokingly. She noticed Morven's pout and was relieved when Chloe asked the younger girls where they wanted to go. maybe that would appease her moody little sister.

The dog days are over: happy
The dog days are done: Candy!
The horses are coming: Newlyn, Morven, and Chloe
So you better run: Diagon Alley

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 9 |

Elsie brightened at Chloe's question, happy to be able to put in her own two cents. While Newlyn didn't ever order them around, except when she was really, really mad, everything they did and everywhere they went were determined by her. She was always the one in charge, because Elsie and Morven had no one else to depend on. "Let's get candy!" she exclaimed spontaneously, smiling brightly.

Get me what I want: Determined
Everything I don't got: I will have my ice cream!
Get me what I want: Newlyn, Elsie, and Chloe
'Cause I'm a big shot: Diagon Alley

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 7 |

Morven's pout faded a little when Chloe asked them where they wanted to go. But it quickly intensified into a scowl at Elsie's suggestion. "No way. I want ice cream." "We got ice cream last time," Elsie protested, looking up at Newlyn for support. Morven shrugged indifferently. "So? I don't want candy. I want ice cream." "No! I want candy!" "Ice cream!" "Candy!" "Ice cream!" Newlyn quickly interceded before they started pulling each others hair. "Oh, stop being babies, you two. You're too old to be arguing like that. Look, we'll have a vote," she suggested. "What would you prefer, Chloe?" she asked, turning to her friend and rolling her eyes in exasperation at her sisters' petty squabbling.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:16 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Diagon Alley (Streets)

“You think so?” Chloe replied as she thought it over. There was definitely a possibility that that was the case. Now with a bigger problem on their hands she wondered how she could help the situation between Elsie and Morven. That’s when an idea hit her. “Well it is pretty hot out and I do have a craving for banana…” she said leaning more to Morven’s idea. Maybe this would cheer Morven up a bit and make her a little less moody. “What do you think?” Chloe asked Newlyn.

With: Newlyn, Elsie, Morven

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:24 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell was ecstatic her friend was happy for her though she had to stop herself from falling over in laughter at her friend's shriek. Marina Aldred the big bad Slytherin, shriek?! Hilarious! She nodded when she asked if that would be her patronus. "Supposedly yeah, it is. But egads the blasted thing hurt! I swear, I'm surprised it came out alright with all the squirming and moving I did to avoid it! Don't know why they even went with tattoos, a sticker could work couldn't it? An earring? Hair color? Something other than a bloody needle!?" Nell ranted partly for fun partly serious. She really had moved and squirmed and ran so much that her grandmother had to place her underneath a body bind. Completely humiliating. The Hufflepuff patted her friend on the shoulder with a grin on her face. "If your wanting a tattoo I'd gladly hold your hand through it but close my eyes and not ever look until its done. If your wanting a guardian spirit however....I might be able to help." her grin turned wry waiting for Marina to jump on it.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Vacation | Where: Diagon Alley | With: Marina | Thoughts: Wait for it...wait for it... | OOC:

I am the DJ

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:46 pm
Do you CARE about ME?
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Excited | But you're not who you say you are: Spirit Guardian?! | Your time is up in too many places: Nell | You've got too many faces: Diagon Alley |
Wearing

Marina couldn't help but snicker softly at Nell's ranting, though getting a tattoo done did sound painful. "A sticker? Seriously? Oh yeah, guys, here's my spirit guardian sticker. It comes off in the shower," she teased, imitating Nell's voice in between laughing. She rolled her eyes at her friends promise to hold her hand. "Please. My parents probably won't let me get a tattoo until I'm seventeen at least." At the mention of a spirit guardian she blinked in shock. "Wha- me? Spirit gaurdian?" she asked slowly. Then it sunk in. "Oh my gosh, yes! Can you? How? Do I need to like complete some trial or something? I don't have to 'find myself' or anything, do I? I'm horrible at looking inward and stuff..." she rambled on, practically alight with excitement.

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 pm
The Vass Sisters

User Image

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: There we go...
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Elsie, Morven, and Chloe
My entire soul is ringing: Diagon Alley

N E W L Y N
T A R A
V A S S

B L O OD T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | T H I R D Y E A R |

Newlyn smiled. "Alright, I vote ice cream as well. Sorry, Elsie. Next time, okay?" She hoped her sister wouldn't be too distraught. She was used to Newlyn taking her side, because usually Morven had done something wrong. But the Hufflepuff hoped that maybe going in Morven's favor every once in a while would lessen the little girl's obvious resentment.

The dog days are over: Disappointed
The dog days are done: Oh...
The horses are coming: Newlyn, Morven, and Chloe
So you better run: Diagon Alley

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 9 |

Elsie was flabbergasted. Newlyn hadn't taken her side! This had never, ever happened before. There was a flash of obvious hurt in her blue eyes before she plastered on a cheerful smile. "Sure. It's a good day for ice cream anyways." she chirped as peppy as ever, even if she felt different inside.

Get me what I want: Delighted
Everything I don't got: I will have my ice cream!
Get me what I want: Newlyn, Elsie, and Chloe
'Cause I'm a big shot: Diagon Alley

M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | L I T T L E G I R L | A G E 7 |

Morven was delighted. "Yes!" she crowed triumphantly, flashing Elsie a smirk before latching onto Newlyn. "Thank you, thank you! Can we go now?" she asked sweetly, suddenly the picture of innocence. Finally. Finally she had gotten her way without pitching a hissy fit. This never happened. Ever. Newlyn shrugged. "If Chloe wants to. Chloe?" she asked her friend questioningly. Morven stared at the older girl with wide, pleading blue eyes.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:31 pm
Every part of my memory
Round and round
Still running down
User Image

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell childishly stuck her tongue out at Marina as she imitated her going on about her sticker idea. "Stickers can be intimidating!" she responded mockingly affronted. She did however have to agree with her sentiments about her parents and a tattoo, her own mother, knowing full well the rites of their ritual, kept trying to find a loophole that would not "permanently disfigure the beautiful skin I birthed them with!" as she said. At her friend's rambling to her dropped hint she merely giggled at how excited she was. Thankfully no laws stopped them from telling people on how to find their guardian spirits but from telling of each family's rituals. "Easy, easy! Firs off, you kinda will have to meditate a bit, especially at night, a lot. It leaves your soul free for the taking in a way. And you do this for eight nights, during the eight days you can't indulge in any meats or sweets to leave your body pure for the spirit realm. Finally, on the eight night you have to chant a specific phrase between the hour of eleven and eleven fifty-nine. At exactly midnight you give your whole being over by saying your full name exactly as it was given to you. That one minute of midnight is going to feel like your ran marathon from Antarctica to the South Pole in under an hour. But it'll all be worth when you open your eyes to see your spirit standing in front of you. The God or Goddess will either smile or nod-depending-or the animal will bow acknowledging that they are watching over you. And....that's it. What you do with it is entirely up to you. Different families in Haiti do different things and those rituals I can't tell you, the one I just described is the most basic but well sought after one that's been around for nearly a millennia. To be honest, I'm surprised we haven't seen it or at least been taught about it in Astrology or History yet!" Nell huffed just thinking about the unfairness of it all.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Wearing: Vacation | Where: Diagon Alley | With: Marina | Thoughts: Who do they think they are??! | OOC:

I am the DJ

The Forgotten Weasley

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games