Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:02 pm
Shiva easily sidestepped the spikes, given the distance between the two of them, and raised an eyebrow. "Uansett hva de pillene var at Sikes ga du har fått deg høy som en drage. Gå videre og traff meg hvis du kan."

She dropped her steelskin just long enough to give herself a light cut along the arm, and held it up so that Adrian could see. She hardened her skin immediately after, so he wouldn't get more than what could flow out before the wound sealed over, but it would be enough for him to smell it. "Come and get it if you can, little boy."

((Hint/Backstory: If you want this to move along quite a bit faster, a good response from Adrian to Shiva's last comment would be, "Time to play, little girl." Or just attack someplace other than her face again. Both will lead directly to psychotic breaks.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:07 pm
That one little wound was all it took to send him over the edge as he licked his lips in anticipation. "Oh that smell...!! Little girl, you're going to be DELICIOUS!!" he cried, his blood leaving his body and filling the air with a massive cloud of crimson spikes, all aimed at Shiva before raining down on her with little to no room for her to escape.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:40 pm
Shiva snapped when she heard Adrian's words. Normally she could get the flashbacks under control, but in a battle situation she had no rein over her emotions whatsoever. Every memory of her parents, her mother's abuse and her father's "playtime" that had continued until she killed them both just after her eighth birthday, came flooding back all at once. She screamed - a sound that was more animal than human - and covered her eyes out of instinct. All of the spikes glanced harmlessly off her skin and nails, and when the last of the strikes stopped she uncovered her eyes and, for the first time since she mutated four years ago completely lost her control.

Shiva started screaming again, this time a high and rage-fueled keening that sounded almost like a whistle with its pitch and tone. Abandoning the acrobatics she normally favored, Shiva charged directly at the creature that was - to her eyes - her father returned from Hell to visit his own special brand of devilry on her one last time. She would kill him again, then, and make sure that he never returned. "Du er en djevel fra den dypeste avgrunn helvete, og jeg skal drepe deg!"

Smith sat down behind Sikes, late for the match and worried at the first thing he saw. Orion was obviously Shiva right now, and had rather stupidly provoked her opponent. Now it was apparent that they were both out for blood. Adrian to drink it, from what he'd said right when Smith walked in, and Shiva to spill as much of Adrian's as possible. "You doped him, didn't you, Sikes. And now Orion's reverted to Shiva and she's speaking in Norwegian. Stop the fight, please, or one or the other will die."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:46 pm
Angel was giggling at the fight now and had heard the comments about the pills. 'This is amusing.' she thought, 'One is drugged and the other has gone insane and is now speaking some weirdo language.'  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:38 pm
Adrian charged towards her as well, grinning like a madman as the spikes began flying at Shiva from behind. More blood leaked from his body to give him nails at least a foot in length. Someone wouldn't be leaving this collision alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:49 pm
"He's the one that asked for the drugs....the fight is in their hands now..." Amaya murmured to Smith, not taking her eyes off the fight as she watched the horror that Adrian had become. It was scary having to see someone other than herself act this way. She had at least gotten used to the fact, but she wasn't even sure if Adrian knew where he was or what was going on at the moment other than a fight.

Seeing Amaya in such a defeated state and answer Smith's plea for him put Sikes in an even more wonderful mood, watching the fight with interest. However it played out, he knew Amaya was probably the only person Adrian wouldn't attempt to kill whenever she was sent down to retrieve him, but he enjoyed seeing the girl beaten into submission for once.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:51 pm
- OOC: I seriously have no clue who to interact with... -  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:26 pm
Shiva felt, somewhere at the back of her mind, the feeling of the same blood spikes she had deflected once again glancing off her skin. The last bits of her shirt fell away as she charged the devil, not caring that her body would be fully visible or that everyone would know the secret she had carefully hidden away. All she saw was the devil coming towards her, ready to abuse her as he had so many years in the past. She would not allow that again. She would die first.

As they approached proximity, Shiva stopped on a dime and splayed her hands in front of her. Her nails extended almost instantly to their full five feet, and the devil was close enough that dodging was not an option. His own momentum would all but surely carry him onto her nails. They formed a briar-tangle before her that would pierce his vitals instantly. "Dø!"

Smith leaned back and sighed. "Sad. I wanted to kill Orion myself. Mostly as a matter of professional courtesy. He is the only person I feel able to hold back against, and he extends the courtesy."

((Yes, I deliberately referred to Orion as a male here. Orion is physically male, but identifies as female because of the environment in which s/he was raised. His parents were abusive, the mother physically and the father sexually. He thus came to associate violence with 'traditional' feminine traits. When he killed his parents at the age of nine he came to believe that he would not have been capable of such violence were he a male, and thus began calling himself 'Shiva.'

Also, I think this is probably as good as we're going to get for the fighting. what say Adrian skewers himself, but the nails miss his vitals, and he gets in a fatal strike on Shiva's eyes at the same time. That way, she dies and Adrian gets out alive, though injured.))  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 pm
"What the-?!!" Rock yelled as the fire ignited and his body violent responded by unleashing it's own power, freezing the bench solid and covering himself with a thick layer of ice between them as Rock jumped out of his seat, spikes coming out of his right shoulder and his right hand had became claws, huffing. He straightened himself as he passed his left hand over where the ice was to make it disappear. He then rubbed his right arm, where the heat had reached him "Hot..." he muttered, clenching his teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:16 pm
(dude, I was hoping for a reaction from you and you did not fail to deliver. That went perfectly! Thank you)

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Kierra muttered, curled up in a ball with her arms over her head for protection. She had made him mad. He was going to hurt her. She just knew it. Tears streamed down her face as she whimpered and waited for the pain to come.

Meanwhile, Jabir was still smirking. He had enjoyed that very much. Perhaps he couldn't use Kierra as a fighter, but just for his amusement. Not that He owned Rock, he could use him instead to earn some money.

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:25 pm
((Lol, of course I'd react to fire =P Sorry it took a little while to reply I was so very sleepy and slept till like 4 pm XO I've really become nocturnal...))

Rock walked back to her when her flames lowered and stood in front of her then lifted a hand and... patted her head. "No remorse. Forgive and forget.. Now that we're in the same household, I'll be able to help you control those abilities of yours..." He added. he then took his seat again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:29 pm
(I know. It's just the intensity of the reaction. I wasn't expecting all of that. It was awesome. And no worries. I was nocturnal until like last week. Now I get up at like 6 am. even on weekends. My body just decides it's time to get up. lol)

Kierra froze when she felt his hand on her head, but quickly realized that he wasn't hitting her. She looked up at him incrediously and watced him sit down in awe. "You...you're not going to hit me?" she asked,as if it were something she thought normal, which she did.To her, it seemed like he was breaking some sort of unwritten law that when someone was mad at her, they had to hit her and hurt her.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:30 pm
Alexia bursted out laughing as the fight reached its climax. "This is ridiculous!" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:54 pm
"Didn't hear what I said? Forgive and forget. I ain't a monkey. I don't hit on everything." he replied as he stretched his arms and placed them behind his head, keeping in mind to keep in check his ice, as the battle became more and more intense. "I believe I haven't personally presented myself. The name's Rock" he said as he also handed his hand to her  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 pm
(Sorry Angel. I would interact with you, but it would take Kierra out of character.)

Kierra uncurled from her ball and just stared at the hand before shakily taking it,"K...Kierra." She swallowed hard before saying,"Thank you."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games