Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Soul Resonance (Soul Eater rp open NEED WITCHES!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Renki had ran after her partner. "Calvin!" she called, "Calvin, where are you?"

Alexia simply snatched the ticket and sat by him. Closing her eyes, she turned on "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold on full blast, uncaring if it bothered Nicholas.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:09 pm
A man heard all the yelling and approached Renki. "Whats the matter?" He asked her with his hands in his pockets.

The brothers approached a window and fogged it up before putting in Lord Death's number. Marx smiled when he answered. "Lord Death, the Donovan brothers reporting. A successful completion!" He chimed. after they finished reporting Lord death told them their father was back in town. After they finished reporting the two toke off flying back towards home. "Father is back in town? I thought he was off somewhere...." He said to David

"Yeah he was. But he'll be happy to know we performed the technique successfully" he said laughing. He was happy to be one step closer to becoming a death sycthe. It would mean be more like his father.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:16 pm
Renki looked at the man and said, "None of your business."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 pm
The ma rose a eyebrow before laughing. "Oh...you lost your partner." He said before rubbing his neck. "i can tell by looking at your face." He said as he pulled out his pocket watch . "I got time. I'll help you find your friend." He said as he put his watch away and began walking off in the direction Renki was running. "Try and keep up, think of this as a test kid."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 pm
Renki was completely baffled. "Why are you helping me?" she asked, following, "Who are you anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:45 pm
The man laughed. "I went through the same thing when I was a student., My name is Vincent Donovan. The Death Torch." He said looking at her. "Now tell me...why did you fight with your partner?"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:05 pm
Renki looked off. "He's eight and he crues about everything he does wrong." she said, "I just want him to stop crying over every little thing. I mean I don't snap at him when we just do normal stuff. Yea, he can annoy me then, too, but when we're training or fighting or whatever-the serious stuff-he just cries if he messes up and that really annoys me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:40 pm
"crying huh?" Vince said thinking. "well hes a little kid first off. I haven't heard of a little kid entering the DWMA in years." He said as the walked. "My youngest son is only 15, anyways you can't be too hard on your partner or you two will never sync together." He said looking at her. "besides, little kids get surges of emotion easy. That can be good or bad. The younger ones bound easier then people, But yelling at them and be negative can make them reject you. Give the kid a break."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:33 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"I don't think I'll be able to peel myself off this bed so you'll be fine." Jenos called over to Mai as he continued to lay on the bed, amazed at how comfy it was.

((Sorry for being slow to post. I got like a bazillion new games for Christmas to entertain myself with. XD ))

A short time later there was a knock at the door while the squeaking of shower knobs came from the bathroom, ceasing the sound of running water. "Jenos, could you get that?" Mai called from the bathroom as she stepped out and dried herself off.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:56 pm
There was a lot of moaning and groaning as Jenos rolled off the bed and answered the door. Sure enough, Room Service had arrived. After getting everything from the man, Jenos left him a tip and took a seat in the chair with his plate. "Well, lets see if Italian pizza really is the stuff of legend." Jenos muttered to himself and took a bite.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:37 am
Calvin heard Renki was chasing after him, thinking she was just gonna yell at him some more. He didn't want her to yell at him, she yelled at him enough already and it hurt him badly. He started to run again, his legs weak from the constant running his energy low from the spar with Nick and Alexia. He just wanted to do something right for once...

Nick noticed how she snatched her ticket and how she was listening to music full blast. He knew she liked to listen to music like that, but the way she grabbed her ticket was kinda harsh. 'What's wrong with her? Is she mad at me?' He thought, still unknown to her hate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:45 pm
"But well, never get enough souls if he cries about everything..." Renki said, not really giving backbone to her words with her voice. She just wanted them to get souls without unnessecary hassle, but Calvin was a kid. What was she suppose to do?

Alexia continued listening to very loud, vulgar metal or rock songs from various bands, a usual sign she was pissed. If it was a mix of genres, she was fine, but loud, vulgar metal/rock music continuously was a bad omen.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 pm
Nick heard the mix of music and that confirmed that she was pissed. 'Damn it... what did I do to make her mad?!' Nick was confused, his look a dead giveaway. He was mad yes, but at himself. He was mad that he didn't know why she was upset, but knew asking was a bad idea too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:55 pm
"I'm not sure if hotel room service pizza will be quite up to par, though it certainly smells good enough." Mai said as she came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her slender form as she dug through her things for some pjs.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:21 pm
Alexia paid no mind to Nicholas, only dwellving deeper and deeper into the lyrics of a Slipknot song currently playing. 'Screw him.' she thought, 'Once I become a Death Scythe, I don't need to worry about him being all lovey dovey with her. Screw him!'  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff