Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Riku Academy! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oooops i forgot to add a poll...
  angelic added one for me *huggles*
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:10 pm
"Oh my Gosh! That never happens unless..." Joey and Ryu said, they start staring at Tact "unless both of you are related to each other..." they both said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:24 am
-aisha was sitting outside her dorm room door having a smoke, she also had her alchemy textbook in her hand and was study'n . sh e had a her first test tomorrow and was excited for alchemy was her fav class that semester  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:17 pm
scream stressed "YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!" yelled Tact. He grabbed the tree trunk and shook it until Joey and Ryu fell. Then he konked them both with teh metal not blade part of his sword. "THERE IS NO WAY I AM RELATED TO THAT DINGBAT, SON OF A BEEYACH WHO.... WHO...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:58 pm
Name biggrin avid
Side:Unknown
Race:Human
Weapons:Wooden Staff, pocket knife, Gwee
Courses:Martial arts, summoning, shape shifting, spirit communication, & slaying.
Appearance:Avi.
Personality:Jack-a**
Bio:I would tell you but then I would have to kill you.
Dorm:#12  

Tristus Lumen

Timid Bloodsucker

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:00 am
Rester.R
scream stressed "YOU'RE CRAZY!!!!!" yelled Tact. He grabbed the tree trunk and shook it until Joey and Ryu fell. Then he konked them both with teh metal not blade part of his sword. "THERE IS NO WAY I AM RELATED TO THAT DINGBAT, SON OF A BEEYACH WHO.... WHO...."

"can be a big pain in the a**, smoke chains on everyone or worry so much about things so stupid and make a big deal about it to other people..." said a male voice.

Back to Ray and Yumi. Ray had bruises and cuts on his whole body "I can't take this any longer...I have to find a way..." he said to himself standing up weakly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:50 pm
Tact turned. "Umm, who are you?"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:14 am
The man jumped down, he had black hair and yellow eyes, he had black ears and tail of a cat "I'm Yumi's other brother!" he said "oi...Shuya...I can't believe you've accepted your feline self..." Joey said, in a flash Shuya scratched his face "shut up... stressed " he said "ow..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:32 pm
"Ummmmm..." said Tact. "WHo the hell are you again?"  

Rester.R

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:51 pm
"I'm Shuya Mizuki, Yumi's younger step brother" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:11 am
-aisha looks up and notices david..*he must be new* she thought to herself...she closed her text book and sighed as she stood...she walked over to david and smiled..."im aisha, 12 grade, ive never seen u around here before, u must be new....so if u need ne help u can ask me ok"  

TOB_ASSISTANT_BANNER

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:50 pm
"OH YEAH???!!!" YELLED TACT. He was getting pretty angry. "WELL DAMN YOU, SHUYA!!!!!!!!" In the mist of everything, he still wanted to yell at SHuya.

Admist his lack of inability, Rester popped out of the trance. He stood up and shook his head. "Woah... scary..." he said. No wonder the door of truth was banned from the people. "Ummm.. so waht do i do now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:20 pm
"you don't have to yell at me..." Shuya said "despite the fact that I can give some information that you all might want to hear" he added.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:02 pm
((HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ninja pirate Tomorow sweatdrop ))

Tact turned and plugged his ears. "Im not lostneing!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:21 pm
"then you don't wanna know what happened between Yumi and Ray?" he asked.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:54 pm
Name:Rez
Side:None
Race:Human
Weapons razz retty much a bow,a sword and a laptop.
Courses:Technology,Alchemy,Swordsmanship,Archery and Poison
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality:Shy Guy,Barely ever excited.
Bio:When he was young he was abandoned and became an orphan,apparently he never found any orphanages and later lived on his own,the reasonw hy he's so shy.Later he became a student of Riku Academy.
Dorm:22  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games