Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:34 pm
Welcome! Hope you guys enjoy it here!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:39 pm
hey  

xBoricua_Samuraix

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:01 pm
Hello.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:55 am
hi!

new here, first post in the guild and all that...

my rl husband pointed me in this guild's direction, and i thought i'd join because he for some reason ALWAYS has more gold than i do. crying its so not fair...

anyway! uh, i like puppies and kittens and the like. ^^ oh, and this guild. i also like this guild very much! heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

HACK-Jane

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:49 am
is your husband in the guild? if so who blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:22 pm
Welcome everyone I didn't get to!  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:24 pm
squee_moon

angel_half82 3nodding

i know, i know, who'd be crazy enough to wanna keep such a crazy around, right? wink

but yeah, we were high school sweethearts and everything. 3nodding cue the "aaaaw"s. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:06 pm
hello there  

xBoricua_Samuraix

Tsalagi1923

Enduring Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:16 pm
Hello. Hope you enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:45 am
bluegrass cat
squee_moon

angel_half82 3nodding

i know, i know, who'd be crazy enough to wanna keep such a crazy around, right? wink

but yeah, we were high school sweethearts and everything. 3nodding cue the "aaaaw"s. rolleyes

*cue awww* AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that nice ^_^ Angel is a nice person and your cat is cute XD  

HACK-Jane

MizSango

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:26 pm
Hey im new and im saving for 3 things!!!! They are on my profile if u check it out rolleyes rolleyes please!! i want a red wine pimpin hat.........whip of fire......and a dark cape...in that order if i ever get the money. i saved for what i have by playing games..and i am bad at that.. crying PLEASE help and if not ur cool neways...cooler if u do tho... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:46 pm
Hello, Hola, Ni Hao, Aloha, Guten Tag, Bonjour, Konichiwa, and etc. (I can't think of other languages right now... my brain is so scrambled...) blaugh
My name is Oliver, (not Oliver Twist...although it sometimes feels like it... xd ). I am fifteen years old, and I'd rather not post where I live. I'm not exactly new to Gaia, but I am quite poor compared to many Gaians. Some random facts about me is that, I have one orange calico cat called Garfield (my younger siblings insisted that he be named this crying ...poor cat...), even though he is not fat at all. I also like to play random sports, but perferably basketball or soccer and my favorite foods are mashed potatoes (with the potatoes not completely mashed and not instant powdered mashed potatoes either) and garlic bread. Yeah... those are some pretty random facts... sweatdrop  

x_akikaze_x

Ilyena Kamashino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:55 am
Hello all. I am Ilyena Kamashino. I am questing for my dream avatar right now, starting with the most expensive items (just to try and get them out of the way) If you need to, please view my profile page, since that will have my wishlist on it...Once I have it updated sweatdrop I appreciate being able to join this guild, and once I have enough gold and my dream avatar, I intend to train to become a Gift Ninja myself.
Again, thanks much for allowing me into your guild! ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:58 am
Dana says "welcome"  

Sakura-Kyoukan

jirristols

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:07 am
HI i've just started playing and thanx for accepting me, i still don quite see the point in gaia but it seems fun... oh and i like prince of persia and naruto (first two things that came to mind)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games