Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:50 pm
johnny looked at Kairi and turned to roy ur next ,as johnny assumed his battle position  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:50 pm
((BUT I ATK Jonny))

outwar

outwar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Roy smiled. "Bring it!" said Roy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:51 pm
Suddenly, Kairi's wings were gone and Kairi fainted and fell from about 500ft to the ground.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:53 pm
johnny dashed at a rapid pace around roy and fadded and appeared with a high kick to roy tossing him toward the sky  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:53 pm
Roy looked at the sky and saw Kairi falling. So Roy caught her.  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:54 pm
johnny stopped his next attack and went to see how Kairi was are u ok  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:54 pm
Dante Aurion
Dante wanted to see how she would get. He was very curious and a little bit turned on by her reaction. He pressed himself against raven's body. Now she could smell his flesh "One little bite?"

"God your horrible. No" Raven said as she tried to move away from Dante. "I want to, I really do, but I can't," Raven said but it sounded more like pleading. What's wrong with me? He wants me to bite him, so why don't I? Just enough so that I can finish dinner......Raven argued with herself. She liked being this close to Dante but the urge to bite him was terrible.

((Have to go to work. Be back later tonight))  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:55 pm
johnny got closer to Kairi and asked without Celestial how strong are u  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:57 pm
(I'm gone on the weekends so see you monday)

Dante felt guilty. I didn't want to force this on her He gave her a hug and held her tightly. She really does care about me. I mean she did it before now she doesn't have the heart. "It's okay"  

Dante Aurion

` m a i i

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:58 pm
Kairi dissappeared too. She wasn't in his arms anymore. She was still falling. She fell through his arms. Kairi giggled. "I'm going back down there huh?" she said weakly. "It's my destiny." she said. By down there, she meant hell.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:59 pm
Roy was shocked by how fast Jonny reacted when he caught Kairi. So he left because fighting him was like fighting a distracted snail.  

outwar

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:01 pm
johnny grabbed her and said i've been changing destiny lately maybe i can change yours he grabbed her and submitted all his energy left into her body meaning she was in angelic mode meaning she couldnt go to hell,he lifted her and extended his arm to shkae her hand  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:05 pm
Kairi felt someone on her hand as she was hanging from his hand. "Let go!" Kairi said. "It's what I deserve. I killed the inncocents. I made Celestial sad. This is what I deserve!" Kairi said. Kairi was so heavy. "See? I'm heavy from my sins of what I did.. The heavier I am, the more I sink down there." Kairi said.  

` m a i i

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games