Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
An RP... (needs a title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
OMG!! It's so long!
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
It's good.
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
It sucks!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Meh. *shrugs*
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
*poll whore*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Other.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:42 am
The stray sat outside, keeping guard watching the wasteland.
"I hope they aren't doing anything stupid in there." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:54 am
The Stray might have seen a wandering figure, trodding through the waste like a camper usually does when he's lost. Well, Lito was "blind man in a warehouse" lost, and there aren't many landmarks for him to work with in the desert, beyond the sparse shrub or dune.
I should stop. Wandering any farther would really screw up my bearings. Well, at best, I need to see if I can triangulate my location or something of that nature.
He let his backpack fall to the ground, and retrieved a spyglass, a compass, and a map. The next few minutes were spent spinning about and attempting to find any major ups or downs in the ground that he could use to figure out where the hell he was. Funny sight, I must say. Well, at least I'm doing it in a desert. There's no one stupid enough to be out here this time of year... except for me... right?  

Disamorado

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:26 pm
..Is that man dancing out there? The stray thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:16 pm
His scope focused on a small outcropping that he must have passed over at least twice or so, distorted to look like the rest of the landscape by the wavering heat. Zooming in, he saw some kind of a animal sitting on top (a carrion bird?) also eyeing him intensely. He couldn't get a good visual from this distance. (live and let live, perhaps it won't pluck my eyeballs)
He sighed and had a gulp of water over a topographic map; it might show up, and he could be on his way.
(hoo boy it's hot, maybe there's shade under there) (it's a good vantage point, i'll figure out exactly where i am that way, then travel at dawn)
He placed his hand over the map, and it folded on its own, as if on command, his power coming into play for the first time today.
(i should lift weights someday, i might not have to depend on that)  

Disamorado

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:38 am
In the dim light of the cavern, Element makes out Xander's form on the ground, prone and seeming to be spasming. "s**t..." he mutters, hurrying over and lifting him up gently, sitting him upright against the pillar. Unconciously, he deactivates his terrakinetic powers, relinquishing control of the minature island, which crashes back into its spot loudly, the noise echoing throughout the cavern. "Damn it, where's Sophia when you need her," he murmurs to himself, ripping off a piece of his shirt and wiping the drool off of Xander, checking his pulse. After being satisfied that he was in no immediate danger, Element sighs and plops back onto the ground, taking a moment to actually look at the cavern they were in. "Hmm...not bad..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:18 pm
Lito pulled the backpack on him and started off toward the outcropping. His body hardly staggered under the weight; his power managed darn near everything he could reach for. That was why he was in no real hurry and exposed himself needlessly: he could carry the gear of two men and have his power hold everything up, no problem. A rock floated next to each of his shoulders, to be launched off if the creature on the rock happened to be an altraboss or something.
(aren't those extinct? good ole pollution and overhunting)
(naw, technology can always re-breed them and then re-introduce extinction's a thing of the--)
His thought was stopped by a muffled crash. Narrowing his eyes toward the cavern, a meaningless insult echoed toward the cave, and he pressed on, now due to curiousity rather than relative necessity.

EDIT: "To be launched off" => " ; he would probably launch it"  

Disamorado

Nekotalim_II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:56 pm
The Stray quickly bent her knees dipping down as the rock went sailing over her head. she then gave the stranger a bit of a dirty look.
..I hope he wasn't trying to kill me with that thing..naw  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:30 pm
((Talim, it was a conditional. "If the creature happened to be a bird"))  

Disamorado

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:06 am
((Xander won't awaken until some time passes so I can't exactly post in here with what happens when no time is passing.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:56 pm
(( crying My preacious RP died...))  

blue_green

Shadow-Savant
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:32 pm
((So have your part of the party do something. Only Stray sees the new guy so far, Xander and Element are in the cave and we can't really do anything until your people start moving again. Otherwise we have time lapses occurring. . .))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:49 pm
((Okay, so I was gonna whine about the conditional, but I'll just assume I did chuck the rock.))
Puzzled that a bird of the scavenging persuasion didn't take wing after something like that, he dropped his rocks and kept moving, his hand moving to and getting out the spyglass.

It was a person, apparently.

"Yo! Sorry bout that!"
He fell silent, picking his mind for the next phrase then added:
"Ya know where I am?"  

Disamorado

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:44 am
Element's head snaps to attention as he hears a commotion outside of the caverns. He glances over at Xander for a moment, then rises and runs outside to see what was going on. "Hey, what's going o-WHOA!!!!!" Element cries out as a rock flies at him like a bullet. His eyes shift back to the rich earth brown marking his Terrakinetic powers, and he holds his hands in front of his face to protect himself. The rock slows at an incredible rate, stopping just centimeters from his hand, before dropping to the ground, no longer a deadly projectile. "Who's attacking?!" Without hesitation, he points to the ground and waves his hand up, the rock flying back into the air. Shifting into a fighting stance, he performs a palm strike manuever, stopping his hand before it touches the rock, which rockets back in its previous flight path, flying past the newcomer and landing on the ground, rolling away harmlessly. (Damn, I missed!) Element thinks to himself, (I'm not in enough control of this power yet...)

((Gotta get this moving again... ninja ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:04 pm
"I swear I threw only one that at the buzzard," he mused to himself, "but the buzzard wasn't the one that threw back, it didn't even move that much." With caution, now..." He removed his backpack and had it adhere to his left forearm, a crude shield that he held by the frame, but workable considering the situation. Pebbles travelled up his legs as he walked, taking up residence spread over his back. He began to pant and sweat a little more than the weather warranted, as he stretched his powers to unfamiliar limits.
(Can someone throw that fast? Or are there more oddballs than the ones in Old Fran I remember?)
All of a sudden, he wished for his good old .45 relic from the days of gunpowder, but his better sense countered that a pair of mischievous kids hardly warranted it.
(But were they little kids...?)  

Disamorado

blue_green

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:56 pm
((I'm really sorry I haven't been posting in here lately. Lots of stuff has been going on in my life. School, clubs, homework, homecoming... yea... sweatdrop ))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff