Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:50 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
i really have no intention to fight all i want is answer and to talk with D over there about the whereabouts of Leon but like i said if you want to fight i intent to kill and i would chose you rather not fight me for her and for your sake kay stare

Isaac: w/e stare

Meh: how are you ever gonna become good if you keep acting like this??

Isaac: LOOK LEAVE ME ALONE! scream

Meh: I-saac, *starts to cry a bit*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:52 am
((man im getting bored in the darkness place can someone order me a pizza))  

hydra4

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:55 am
((halipanos or peanut butter or maybe both with licorish hows that cool i have some thing that invloves you but i need paladin here to do it kay mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:56 am
((yea pizza))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:57 am
((k dark said he be the guy with glove and im getting really bored standing next to this creepy dude and he told me to come with him so im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:58 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((halipanos or peanut butter or maybe both with licorish hows that cool i have some thing that invloves you but i need paladin here to do it kay mrgreen ))

(( I like tatters))

Meh: Isaac!

Isaac: I'm off to find you a heart!

Meh: *looks to the other and hangs head and cries*  

MizNaughty520

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:00 am
((well the pizza i ordered should be there soon so eat that while i use the guy in the red glove as someone from the realm of dawn as the one who is involved with leon's dissapearance kay mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:03 am
,looks at the weird couple and shakes head, pathetic god if my sister saw this she would cry from laughter ,smiles and leans on the tree arms crossed and head hanged, ((think Squall or leon as that is where i got the position from))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:05 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((well the pizza i ordered should be there soon so eat that while i use the guy in the red glove as someone from the realm of dawn as the one who is involved with leon's dissapearance kay mrgreen ))

do you really even know whats going on here  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:06 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
,looks at the weird couple and shakes head, pathetic god if my sister saw this she would cry from laughter ,smiles and leans on the tree arms crossed and head hanged, ((think Squall or leon as that is where i got the position from))

((cool!! I like leon the best!!))

Heatless or not, I'm still a rogue! NAMINE! I need you!  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:06 am
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

((cool!! I like leon the best!!))

Heatless or not, I'm still a rogue! NAMINE! I need you!
*looks at her*you do?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:08 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

kinda those two are princesses and we basicly all been somehow attack by a guy with a red glove and you are in the darkness with him summary ended kay mrgreen  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:09 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

kinda those two are princesses and we basicly all been somehow attack by a guy with a red glove and you are in the darkness with him summary ended kay mrgreen

yeah you got it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:11 am
wow now can you guys please explain who this 'ROGUE' is and why you two are happy buddy but when i last left you, you three were fighting?stares at both of them for anwsers  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:16 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
wow now can you guys please explain who this 'ROGUE' is and why you two are happy buddy but when i last left you, you three were fighting?stares at both of them for anwsers

HAHAHA! well.....

Isaac: Here's the zombie, he has the heart ya need!! and the sould that I need ot be pure good!!! =^_^=

Meh: HOORAY!! thank you Isaac!! but I need someone to perform the surgery on me

Isaac: and I need some one to rid the evil inside me and put this bright soul intity in me, so I can love Ishounii

Meh: *thinks-idiot, Why would I love a man that has tourchured me for so long?*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games