Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Forbidden Love (Home Theatre) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
((In Alita's mind))
"Alita. I'm communicating by thought. I don't know where I am, but it's very bright. I'm trying to get out, but it's too hard. I need your help unless I want to get out. Don't worry, I'm safe. *starts fading in mind* I'll......be.......back......."

((sorry for logging out like that, the internet crashed))

*sits up really fast* XEGGR! *sweats like crazy*
Alita you fainted. Are you feeling any better?*kairi puts her hand on your shoulder.*

Xeggr communicated to me telepathicly and told me that he was in this very bright area, that he can't get out, but If he tries to, he's going to need my help....HOW DO I HELP HIM??? *cries*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:41 pm
The Nobody came back through a portal. He was holding a memory base chip. He handed it to Kairi. The Nobody wrote on the ground: "This contains Xeggr's Reports. "You might find him if you read on what he wrote." The Nobody looked at Alita. He turned and made a dark portal.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:42 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
((In Alita's mind))
"Alita. I'm communicating by thought. I don't know where I am, but it's very bright. I'm trying to get out, but it's too hard. I need your help unless I want to get out. Don't worry, I'm safe. *starts fading in mind* I'll......be.......back......."

((sorry for logging out like that, the internet crashed))

*sits up really fast* XEGGR! *sweats like crazy*
Alita you fainted. Are you feeling any better?*kairi puts her hand on your shoulder.*

Xeggr communicated to me telepathicly and told me that he was in this very bright area, that he can't get out, but If he tries to, he's going to need my help....HOW DO I HELP HIM??? *cries*
a bright place. i know this, i have been there before when i was very little, i was stuck in darkness, then i was in this bright place the next thing i know i was on destiny island where sora found me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:43 pm
FallenLight262
The Nobody came back through a portal. He was holding a memory base chip. He handed it to Kairi. The Nobody wrote on the ground: "This contains Xeggr's Reports. "You might find him if you read on what he wrote." The Nobody looked at Alita. He turned and made a dark portal.

WAIT!!!  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:49 pm
FallenLight262
xeggr's reports?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xeggr's reports?

((WHAT THE HELL ARE ON REPORTS XEGGR???))  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:56 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xeggr's reports?

((yea i need to know))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:00 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xeggr's reports?

(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4082063 there ya go. enjoy reading))  

FallenLight262

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:01 pm
FallenLight262
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xeggr's reports?

(( http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/index.php?mode=view&p=4082063 there ya go. enjoy reading))

((oh I already read throught those, past on here so she can see them and read through))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:04 pm
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xeggr's reports?

((oh I already read throught those, past on here so she can see them and read through))
ok.((xeggr you need to post in the ruins of castle oblivion.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
xeggr's reports?

((that was long)) What did it say on it, still in the bed. I can't see, so you have to tell what is going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:12 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

((that was long)) What did it say on it, still in the bed. I can't see, so you have to tell what is going on.
I read one thrid of it so far, and nothing so far is about the bright place.((this going to take a while))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
FallenLight262
Alita-520

I read one thrid of it so far, and nothing so far is about the bright place.((this going to take a while))

((ok))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:15 pm
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

((ok))
((so much reading))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alita-520

((ok))
((so much reading))

((just skim it so ya get the basic ideas))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games