Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:48 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

"okay" she followed him to her room it was small but nice she looked at the table by the bed and saw a letter she read it*umm make a letter*^_^
the letter said "hello sinthia if you are readin this that means you accepeted ar offer we thank you. youve been asigned as a death dealer a woman who does the fighting..... you should be good at this since you slauhter a fourth of our men make you self at home you get a bed a mini kitched and a laptop

she looked behind a door and found the kitchen and the laptop she grabed it and sent a message to marcus "thank you for this could you send some on back to my mansion to get phinnus they just need to pick him up and bring him here once again thank you and i hope to be a great addion to your clan *besides the fourth i killed*
~Sinthia Turkazouia~
marcus pda went off and he read the message he sent william over to the house to get phinnius he borught it back and went up to sinthisa room " heres your.... dog he set it down and closed the door

she smiled and messaged back "You guys are aswem thank you*sound repetive now doesnt it?* ^_^" she went over to phinnus and opened his back and programed him to this clan through the laptop
william went out to the fron gate and stood guard  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

"okay" she followed him to her room it was small but nice she looked at the table by the bed and saw a letter she read it*umm make a letter*^_^
the letter said "hello sinthia if you are readin this that means you accepeted ar offer we thank you. youve been asigned as a death dealer a woman who does the fighting..... you should be good at this since you slauhter a fourth of our men make you self at home you get a bed a mini kitched and a laptop

she looked behind a door and found the kitchen and the laptop she grabed it and sent a message to marcus "thank you for this could you send some on back to my mansion to get phinnus they just need to pick him up and bring him here once again thank you and i hope to be a great addion to your clan *besides the fourth i killed*
~Sinthia Turkazouia~
marcus pda went off and he read the message he sent william over to the house to get phinnius he borught it back and went up to sinthisa room " heres your.... dog he set it down and closed the door

she smiled and messaged back "You guys are aswem thank you*sound repetive now doesnt it?* ^_^" she went over to phinnus and opened his back and programed him to this clan through the laptop

she sat on her bed still programing and she looked through the kitchen looking for food she found some beef raman she made it then looked through the files she got board and went on a web site in one of the files and she found pictures that looked like her brother with a big X in red she read the text under it and she relized why she couldnt find her brother was the fact that he was dead she got up and closed the window and went down the stairs and went down to the blood seller and looked under the Ts and there her brothers blood sat in a bag she fell to her knees in tears  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:58 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

~Sinthia Turkazouia~

she sat on her bed still programing and she looked through the kitchen looking for food she found some beef raman she made it then looked through the files she got board and went on a web site in one of the files and she found pictures that looked like her brother with a big X in red she read the text under it and she relized why she couldnt find her brother was the fact that he was dead she got up and closed the window and went down the stairs and went down to the blood seller and looked under the Ts and there her brothers blood sat in a bag she fell to her knees in tears
the seller looked over to her " sorry... he broke into the manison one day...... had to stop him"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:59 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

~Sinthia Turkazouia~

the seller looked over to her " sorry... he broke into the manison one day...... had to stop him"

"who did it?" she looked up at him  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:03 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

" i belive his name was bixyll it says that on the card... if it helps you feel better he went down fightin nearly took the whole mansion with him but bixyll decapitaed him before he could fisnish what he was doing......"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:05 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic

" i belive his name was bixyll it says that on the card... if it helps you feel better he went down fightin nearly took the whole mansion with him but bixyll decapitaed him before he could fisnish what he was doing......"

she wiped her face "thanks" she walked away and up to the main lobby and sat on a chair by a window  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:09 pm
bixyll walked into the building and saw sinthis he pukked our his blade "... what are YOU doing here?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:10 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll walked into the building and saw sinthis he pukked our his blade "... what are YOU doing here?!"

"im a memeber now marcus invited me" she looked over at him  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:13 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll loosed his grip on the sword
".....welcome to the clan bixyll said kind of angirly"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:18 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

before he could walk away "you killed him didnt you?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:20 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll looked at her in her eyes " as you mine" he walked up the stairts to his room  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:27 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll looked at her in her eyes " as you mine" he walked up the stairts to his room

"i know" she said to her self then she went to her room phinnus was done programing "up" phinnus's eyes opened and he stood up "ready?" she kneeled down to him "you are now a house wolf okay?" he barked back happily then she poened the door and let him roam  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:33 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

"i know" she said to her self then she went to her room phinnus was done programing "up" phinnus's eyes opened and he stood up "ready?" she kneeled down to him "you are now a house wolf okay?" he barked back happily then she poened the door and let him roam
bixyll sat in his room on the lap top and prgramed the gate to open to his new sinthis and purrl and than did some research  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:39 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

bixyll sat in his room on the lap top and prgramed the gate to open to his new sinthis and purrl and than did some research

sinthia walked around her new home she went to the first floor and waked around met some of the other vamps then she went up to the second floor and walked around she found her self at a large door she saw it was cracked open she listened in it was marsuc talking on the phone to some body ...  

romantic~slut~want~some

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:41 pm
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite
a_sweet_romantic
SilenceXBlackNwhite

sinthia walked around her new home she went to the first floor and waked around met some of the other vamps then she went up to the second floor and walked around she found her self at a large door she saw it was cracked open she listened in it was marsuc talking on the phone to some body ...
(( am i expose to ake something up))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games