Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Thank You Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy 2022
  Poll
View Results

blackrose_tears10

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:20 pm
Jeziebel
My Lovely Eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guild isnt focused around donations.

The focus is to help people get acquainted with Gaia

I'm sorry if you didnt get any donations but that does not make this a bad guild at all.

I'm very thankful for every bit of help i have received from everyone in this guild.

I'm not trying to start anything I just wanted to make it clear that this is not a guild for handouts. They teach you how earn things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thank you for clicking ^.^
i agree ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:58 am
^^ thanks so much for the useful tutorials~~~~

*hugs to all heart  

BlueWingxx31

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miss_ Fyre_fly

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:30 pm
I did learn alot before i came here but i can learn more i bet. I just joined this guild today and i learned one thing so far and that is the links/toolbar at the bottom of the page. Thanks for that and anything in the future  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:01 am
I love this guild u guys rock
This thread is an amzing idea!! Nice goin guys biggrin xd  

xXRider of the FuryXx

BrandamusPrime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:37 pm
User Image

Just changed alot of stuff after reading the turotials. TY very much everyone heart

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 am
fikshunpink7
Thank you so much. I would be so lost without this guild!!! heart

i would get the worst rating in a show if it wasnt for this guild I think we should all wote on best gaian  

joe09870

vixen boy

Fashionable Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:09 pm
Thanks To Unwelcome_Conversation!
FOR DONATING TO ME ABOUT ANYTHIGN I NEEDED biggrin

And I hope to help anybody who needs help! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:11 pm
Jeziebel
My Lovely Eggs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This guild isnt focused around donations.

The focus is to help people get acquainted with Gaia

I'm sorry if you didnt get any donations but that does not make this a bad guild at all.

I'm very thankful for every bit of help i have received from everyone in this guild.

I'm not trying to start anything I just wanted to make it clear that this is not a guild for handouts. They teach you how earn things.

Thank you for clicking ^.^

Wow You're Lucky with eggs! I haven't Found one! gonk  

vixen boy

Fashionable Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

old_scoutmaster

9,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:29 am
I just want to thank every one that has worked on this guild or are working on the guild. Keep it up!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:02 pm
I wasn't helped cuz I just got okayed and then came straight here from the link in the message. I'd love help from anyone offering it though![removed]emoticon(' heart ')Kelikatheband  

kelikatheband

ladyshari

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:53 pm
This guild has been a big help to me and my friends thank you  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:02 am
Thanks everyone I have really gotten lots of help just by reading answers to other peoples questions  

Diansw

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:41 am
While I haven't been helped, I'd just like to add a "Yet" to the end of that. It's too early for me to put up a definitive no answer, especially since I've only been in the guild for a whopping 5 days or so.

But I've gotten a ton of well-wishers and things like that. ^^ That's still pretty good if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:35 pm
The magical gift fairy <3  

Melisaurs

Succubus Guinevere

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:50 pm
Hi.  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games