Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
World Of Kumei Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll ^.^
  World of Kumei
View Results

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:52 pm
"No it doesn't!" I cut in, "You don't go unless I go with you. Got it? Now, I still don't know whats in that forest, anyone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:01 pm
Jaden looked at Keitsume "remember when you followed me to my den.....my pack was dead.....well in that forest is the beasts that did it and i alone will get revenge!" Jaden shouted she threw her sword into the ground and pulled from Amaya before running into the forest her anger feuled her her eyes blood red her instincts had taken over.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:00 am
After I heard what Jaden said I closed my eyes, picked up Jaden's sword and ran after her with Amaya.
"If the clan is really in that forest and they killed Jaden's entire pack, they must be strong. She won't stand a chance alone!" I ran as fast as I could and started to gain on Jaden slowly. Luckily, there was still a mile to go until the forest was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:32 pm
Jaden kept charging she wanted revenge she wanted blood and no one was going to stop her Jaden started snarling as she grew closer to the forest.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:20 pm
I sprinted as fast as I could to overtake Jaden. I did soon enough when the forest loomed into veiw. I ran in front of her and turned. I dug my feet into the snow and tried to stop Jaden by grabbing her shoulder tight.
"Jaden, no. You're not yourself. Stop it! I understand your situation. But Amaya and I are not letting you go in there alone!" I shouted  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:22 pm
Jaden looked at Keitsume with her blood red eyes "revenge" Jaden mummered trying to run at the forest again.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:43 pm
I Clenched Jaden's shoulders harder while she pushed me forward when she tried to walk. I let go of one of her shoulder and grabbed the sword she threw down that was now in my belt. I grabbed the handle part that was closest to the blade. The sword was upside down and I started to wack the side of Jaden's head with the end of the handle.
"Stop, Jaden, stop" I muttered each time I hit her head. a little harder each time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:45 pm
Amaya caught up with Jaden and Keitsume and found the sistuation rather amusing. She floated in the air where the pair couldn't see her and watched until she thought she might have to go and interfere. Soon, no doubt.  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:50 pm
Jaden kept moving towards the forest ingnoring Keitsume but the hits were getting annoying she snarled at Keitsume as she kept pushing forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:53 pm
"Jaden, your going to have to stop sooner or later! Don't make me-" I cut off and engulfed her sword with liquid fire. I kept pounding the side of her head with the sword. "Stop will ya! Come to your senses!"  

Keitsume

LostSanity173

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:54 pm
I think you should go help Keitsume now the angel said inside Amaya's head
"Okay..." Amaya said aloud and dived towards Jaden's back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:56 pm
Jaden kept moving snarling more as Keitsume kept hitting her the fire starting to sing her fur.  

neckroz209

Keitsume

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:01 pm
Jaden was getting annoyed. But that's not what I was hoping for, I had to get her to reason with herself.
"Jaden, if you go in there like this, you'll be dissapointing your pack. I am sure that they didn't want you to blindly run into their enimies that defeated them and not come out. Surely you know that you alone can't defeat them. Amaya and I couldn't do it alone either! C'mon, Jaden. you know better." I tried to pursuade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:03 pm
Amaya dived towards Jaden's back at a breakneck speed and made contact with her back. She fell down on top of Keitsume. Amaya stood up and looked down at Jaden and Keitsume.
"You okay? I hope that stopped you guys," She smirked  

LostSanity173

neckroz209

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:05 pm
Jaden had been knocked out by Amaya hitting her back at such a high speed.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games