Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Devil May Cry RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna take part?
  Yeah
  Maybe...
  No
View Results

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:37 am
Poki was looking at Yami, he can tell that she's having troubles in her sleep and he just can't bear it. Suddenly Yami woke up with her hair burying her eyes "Yami" he muttered her name as she grabbed unto his sleeve saying to him telepathically: 'I'm scared...' he sighed softly as he gave her a small smile. He and Yukari knew full well that deep inside her, she really is a scared little girl "You need some sleep, don't worry about things for now" he said to her "but...I can't sleep..." she replied to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:13 pm
User Imagebitches love me cause they know that I can rock...
bitches love me cause they know that I can rhyme...

"Rebellion is perfect just the way it is, It can be a wooden stick and, I would be able to cut through a steel block." He said obviously knowing her couldn't, He then walked off, "I'm going to find Yukari, If I survive I'll come back."

bitches love me cause they know that I can f**k...
bitches love me cause they know that I'm on time...
User Image

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:59 am
Yukari was still a black panther up until now, she doesn't even know why she can't turn back. Her tail was tapping on the floor impatiently 'Why can't I turn back?!' she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:45 am
Vergil scoffed at Dante's remark and left him to go and find Yukari. He had to admit though, he was a pretty cocky b*****d when he wanted to be. Aneesha sighed and sat next to Vergil, resting her head against his. She just wanted everything to be right... But right now, she was terribly worried about Yami and the others.  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:28 pm
Date looked around back at the room, he heard tapping on the floor , He tried to find the source of the sound.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:08 am
Yukari sniffed for a while, it seems that her sickness is slowly curing. She stopped her tail from tapping 'finally...it's slowly going away...' she thought. Then suddenly her eyes were heavy, she fell asleep due to how tired she was today. And after that, she was slowly returning to her original form (with her clothes) though, her post was just like a cat when sleeping. Her tail was also swaying from right to left and she can be heard purring.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:03 am
Vergil could sense Aneesha's worry. Holding her close, he hoped to calm her down. Words wouldn't help. Actions spoke louder than words. He knew that. Her big brown eyes looked up at him, and he returned her gaze. Not uttering a word, they embraced one another lovingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:10 am

Dante stepped, into the room quietly, He walked over Yukari and, picked her up, He was going to take her back to her room, It would be better then leaving her alone here. He then wandered down the hallway with Yukari in his arms and, toward her room.

User Image

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:45 am
Yukari was starting to dream about something. Then the next thing that happened is that she muttered the name "Kaito" it must have been something related to her past before she met Yami.

Poki fell asleep. His arms were crossed in front of him and his head was laid on his arms. Yami was just lying there, not wanting sleep at the moment. She must be thinking of other things.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:35 am
The sun began to set as the night creeped into play. The fun was about to begin. Soon. Very soon. Aneesha could hardly wait, so springing from Vergil's arms, she decided to start the ever-long journey of making herself look presentable for the night.

Vergil lied back and watched her. His eyes not leaving her for a split second. It all was new to him. This feeling of love. Despite that it had existed within him for a very long time. Too long...  

Aneesha

Dante Aurion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:41 pm

Dante looked down at her and, tried not to say anything about it, Once inside her room, He laid her on the bed, and, tucked her in, He then sighed as he went to take a quick shower and, get ready to go out and, party.

((Dide you see the last episode of DMC? It wasnt so great It made me sad.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:55 am
Yami felt a bit uneased, she believed that what someone has said to her that. She only caused misfortune to all of those who she cared and for those who took that care back at her. She began to think that she wasn't worthy of being protected by the both of them, Yukari and Poki. For so many years, they were the only ones who took care of her once most of her family and friends were gone, but that isn't the only one, they also needed to carry the burdens that she holds "I'm sorry...it's because of me...both of you needed to carry this burden along with me...I feel unrightful to be with you" she muttered as she looked at Poki asleep and wondered if Yukari was also asleep, it was her turn to protect them during this time. She sighed softly 'I'm thankful...both of you really helped...' she thought.  

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Aneesha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:21 am
((I haven't seen it yet. >< Damn... Stupid computer!))

After a while, Vergil headed off to get changed, but bumped into Aneesha as she was exiting the en-suite they had. His blank expression suddenly brightened with a mischievious gaze. True. He and Dante were twins, and now he felt like he was acting like Dante. A horny male. Ugh... Show her some respect... You're not like Dante...

Aneesha smirked and gently brushed past him to get herself dressed. Vergil grinned and got himself changed, trying to contain his wild fantasies. Well, until later at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:27 pm
(It wasn't the best ending, NO Devil Trigger, NO awesome a**-whooping demon fight))

Dante came out of the shower, drying himself with his towel, His, jeans were on and, he walked barefoot on the cold wooden floor. He was careful not to slip. He then opened the door to Yami's room, Checking up on her, "Hey, How are you, doing?"  

Dante Aurion

Dual Limit

Demonic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:06 am
Yami looked over to Dante "I am feeling rather fine...thank you for asking" she said. Showing some bits of herself from the past. The old kind and loving Yami that Yukari and Poki knew from her childhood or at least...growing years.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff