Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:10 pm
(([PC] Chaos, I'm not going to be here for awhile, so could you take over NaminĂ© until I get back? It'll be about 10 days. I'm in Italy))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:49 pm
Tokyoanimefan
(([PC] Chaos, I'm not going to be here for awhile, so could you take over Naminé until I get back? It'll be about 10 days. I'm in Italy))
((k gotcha ill take over namine till you get back have fun in italy))  

[PC] Chaos

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:25 am
namine grabbed seraphs hand with her left hand, and with her right she was going to open a dark porta to castle oblivion, but it wouldnt work. she realised she was still semi-weak from her last healing. noticing what she was trying to do, seraph then created a light portal. first namine went in, the richy, and finnally seraph but before he entered he said one last thing.

"Good luck you guys, your gunna need it. when you collect your heartless and nobodies, just come back here, if we haven't contacted you by then." and with that he too entered the portal.

Seraph entered the portal and appeared outside castle oblivion. he noticed namine collapsed calling out his name quietly over and over again, richy was tying to consult her.

"What happened?" seraph asked.

"As soon as she got her she did this." richy responed ((sry i needed your guy))

he rushed to the fallen princess of twilight and he gently placed his arm on her shoulder. she looked up at him and said, in a scared voice "He's here...He's so strong..I'm terrified....I can't move." she was literally frozen in fear.

"Don't worry i wont let anyone hurt you." he said as he lifted her up onto his back, piggy-back style. "Richy it looks like i will have to rely on you more than i thought i would, are youa good fighter?" he asked.

**meanwhile**

Saix charged at Xack, he was much faster then he had been before but still not nearly as fast as Xack, who acted as if he could barely keep up.

"You see, i am now much stronger than you were, deserter." Siax said

"well i got a secret to tell you, my strengths are now over a million times higher than they were back then." Xack replied

"You--RRR BLUFFING!!" Saix said, in a rage, entering his bezerk form. he was now able to do that without kingdom hearts power.

"No im not, as you'll soon see." Were Xacks final words before the fight truely began.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:18 pm
Saix only make a cynical smirk as he summoned his claymore into his hands. to show how much he had grown in power his claymore had changed into a more evil looking blade. He too started the fight with no warning.

the canine took all four leggs once more and barked at Namine and ran around her as if it wanted to play with it. It even nudged her leg and whined in plead.

((And now the mysterious canine is now under Tokyo's control))  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:33 pm
(Sorry I've been dead for a few days, needed a break)

Sora Jumped about in exitement obviously ready to catch some nobodies!!

"Ok," He said, "So Me, Donald and Goofy will go catch the nobodies..."

"And," continued Roxas, "Axel, Sazuka and I will get the heartless!!"

"And what are we gonna do," Kairi eyed them with a smirk on her face.

Sora glanced over to Riku King Micky and Kairi, "Uhhhhh..." was all he could say as he scratched his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:07 am
Alchemy Puppet
Saix only make a cynical smirk as he summoned his claymore into his hands. to show how much he had grown in power his claymore had changed into a more evil looking blade. He too started the fight with no warning.

the canine took all four leggs once more and barked at Namine and ran around her as if it wanted to play with it. It even nudged her leg and whined in plead.

((And now the mysterious canine is now under Tokyo's control))
((ill control the dog untill she returns from Italy because she gave me control of Namine so yea. i wont do anything drastic with it though, ill let her decide))

The hyper dog, seemed to calm Namine down a bit "Put me down, i can walk" she said as seraph gently lifted her to the ground. the dog ran around her and she petted it as they made their way up the path that would lead to Castle oblivion. they would have warped right to the castle except it was blocking portals. this gave her lots of time to play with the puppy, and Seraph got to see an ever cuter side of his princess  

[PC] Chaos

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:44 pm
User Name:braveheart soldier
Name: Xidan
Description: Gods angel from above,and one with the strongest heart
weapon: (Chosen keybladers will have their wepons changed into one if chosen) absoulution keyblade
Power Alignment: (Do you use the power of Light? Dawn? or Darkness?)light
Personality: smart, intelligent,kind,obidient,strong  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:49 pm
xidan walks around with his absoulution keyblade,he goes into heartless territory,he smirks and blinks his eyes,thenhe opened his eyes and his eye turned completely black and began to fight  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:55 pm
"Will the heartless ever stop?" Sazuka asked while cutting off some of the heartless' heads with her kantana.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:10 pm
"i doubt it!!!"xidan said to sazuka"stand back"
xidan quickly stops time and in the blink of an eye,he kills all the heartless,and then time comes back"Sazuka,this will stop them for a while,but follow me"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:15 pm
braveheart soldier
xidan quickly stops time and in the blink of an eye,he kills all the heartless,and then time comes back"Sazuka,this will stop them for a while,but follow me"
"Um...do i know you? and how do you know my name?" she asked curiously while following him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:21 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
"Um...do i know you? and how do you know my name?" she asked curiously while following him.

They get a safe place
"ok,we lost them,i dont know you,but i do know your name because the my eye is completly black,and i know everything about a person like that,its also for when i fight too"heblinks his eye and his eyes goes back to normal"hi i'm xidan"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:24 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

They get a safe place
"ok,we lost them,i dont know you,but i do know your name because the my eye is completly black,and i know everything about a person like that,its also for when i fight too"heblinks his eye and his eyes goes back to normal"hi i'm xidan"
"Hi..." she said looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:29 pm
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

They get a safe place

"were ok,nothings here............"xidans eyes goes black again and tries to see if anything is coming,and he see's a bunch of heartsless coming their direction"....or i spoke too soon.We have to move,c'mon"they run some place else  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:30 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier

They get a safe place

"were ok,nothings here............"xidans eyes goes black again and tries to see if anything is coming,and he see's a bunch of heartsless coming their direction"....or i spoke too soon.We have to move,c'mon"they run some place else
"You can run if you want, but i'm fighting." she said pulling out her kantanas and started killing the heartless.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games