Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
RP (rules aply along with setting) vamipre high school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like (to bad if you don't)
  *huggs*even if i dont like it you deserve it
View Results

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:33 pm
she smiled softly "maybe when you actually are awake"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:41 pm
"oh well then, i hope it passes soon then" he said flirtatiously  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:49 pm
she kissed him and curled up agents his chest "go to sleep"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:07 pm
his eyes begun to blurr in and out of focus until he fell asleep  

technoninja14

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:15 pm
she fell asleep curled agents his chest  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:03 am
Kinta heard them sleeping. she played her flute softly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:10 am
She starts nodding off, then her head lightly falls onto the open page of her book and starts snoring softly. Right when she falls asleep the princible enters and then drops a book on her desk. "Even though the students are not here yet does not mean it is time to sleep Ms. Akasun." He says. "Yes sir." She says  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:20 pm
Kinta stops playing her flute. She sets it down, walks into the kitchen, and begins to bake a large cake about 5 feet tall, as it said in the cook book. "Wow, wouldja look at the time...." She says to herself glancing at the clock.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:21 pm
"yes, it is late" he appeared next to her in a ball of shadow "sorry if im interupting, she's still sleeping upstairs" he glanced around the room "thank you for removing the curse" a ball of shadow appears in his hands as it begins to show sattanna's face "she's beautiful isn't she" he smilled  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:04 am
Kinta smiled. "Yes, Santanna is very beautiful. I started taking care of when she happened to be up in my tree reading. It happens so that her parents died, so she's an orphan. Then I adopted her." She explained. Then she realised, "Oh...are you staying here too? Err...your room is on the room next to Santanna's, or you can share if you want."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Frank_36912

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:57 pm
she woke up not long after and rolled over expecting him to be there, she realized he wasn't and stood off her bead ad headed downstairs. She saw him talking to her mom and hugged him from behind burrieing her face into his back  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:50 pm
She gets up and streches. "I better go to my room. Im tired." She goes out into the hall and when she is about half way to her room she accedentally bumps into kinta "Sorry." she says  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:25 am
((Uhmm...the current setting right now is after school. Kinta is at her house O.o))

"Oh...hi, Santanna. Just in time! I made a 5ft. tall cake and I need help putting on the frosting."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:41 pm
"mom? why did you make a 5 ft. cake?"she kept her face in his back ad her voice was groggy with sleep  

Frank_36912

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:05 pm
"...Because it's your school's 500th birthday, so it's five ft. tall." Kinta said. "But it's okay if you're still sleepy."  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games