Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Post Your Pic! (Do it) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun nuh nah nuh nah DUN DUN
  Whip it! Whip it good!
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:56 am
LOL wow Jane... wow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:13 am
alrighty, i have two random pics.

first, here's angel loving on this sweet little girl-kiitty named tiger who's blind. crying she lives in the office of the garage my step-daddy works at and is taken care of by all the big, burly, scary mechanics. xd they LOVE that little kitty!

User Image

and here's me, taken yesterday on our back porch, with our NEW PUPPY ZOMG named LOLA!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

User Image

and here's a better pic of lola on her own:
User Image

she's an american pit bull terrier and SO ******** SWEET AND CUTE! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 pm
you know...ive seen quite a few pics of angel, but this is the first time ive ever seen what you look like bluegrass...........and sweet pics of lola and tiger.....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:38 pm
Lineriku
you know...ive seen quite a few pics of angel, but this is the first time ive ever seen what you look like bluegrass...........and sweet pics of lola and tiger.....

well, i'll look a lot better once my damn hair grows back out and i get mah sweet new glasses. cool

angel no longer has his mountain man beard and is back in contacts. xd so...yeah. we change a lot.

the story with my hair is a i got the world's WORST HAIRCUT EVER at the beginning of last summer and it took it until just before christmas to grow out so i could have it recut into something NOT ridiculous. so now i'm just waiting for it to grow again. it USED to be all the way down my back. crying i r an idiot.  

WastelandMama
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:44 am
I just cut off more than half of my hair. It doesn't look bad. biggrin . A couple of years ago I had to have a series of awkward short haircuts because I was growing out my bangs.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 am
EggaxSponge
I just cut off more than half of my hair. It doesn't look bad. biggrin . A couple of years ago I had to have a series of awkward short haircuts because I was growing out my bangs.

well, i went into a place and asked to have all of my hair cut evenly and at my shoulders.

sounds simple, yes? no. sweatdrop

the idiot-lady gave me this crazy, layered bob THING with BANGS which i cannot do bc i have insane cowlicks all over my head! and of course, i had my glasses off the whole time so i couldn't see what was going on until it was far too late. crying crying crying

i hate that lady! and the worst part was, she was the MANAGER at the salon!!! i went back there to give them ONE MORE CHANCE for my re-cut and i got another girl whom i told the story to. she was like "ooooh, yeah, that's our manager...she uh...yeah." xd so apparently this girl sucks at hair but is good at business or something.

wish i'd known that BEFORE she hacked all my hair off! it was so awful that i hid under a pillow when angel came home and CRIED for hours over it! crying  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:29 pm
aaahhh neither of you look how i imagined xD not that you dont look cool! my mental image is just shattered xD aw that sucks about your hair bgc sad thats why i refuse to change my hairdressers. Theyre probably not the best, but i trust them and they know what i like. Try eating lots of protein to encourage growth? >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 pm
Iconised Ghost
aaahhh neither of you look how i imagined xD not that you dont look cool! my mental image is just shattered xD aw that sucks about your hair bgc sad thats why i refuse to change my hairdressers. Theyre probably not the best, but i trust them and they know what i like. Try eating lots of protein to encourage growth? >.<

lol, what'd you think we looked like? xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:39 pm
i dunno, like your avatars? xD You look kinda like how i imagined, but angel is completely different. I think its the beard >.< And the hat xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:58 pm
Cuuuuuuuuute dog ^^  

churrlo

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:21 am
churrlo
Cuuuuuuuuute dog ^^

she's gonna be big, so i'm trying to enjoy her while she's little and can still sit in my lap and stuff without squishing me. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:04 pm
She's gonna be big?! She looks like she's a good size already!  

churrlo

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:03 pm
new pics of april.

me and mah buddy jessica (this one is actually a few months old)
User Image

my hair has grown
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

me and my bass. his name is alex. we are OTP <3
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:04 am
I saw these on your facebook ^^  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:10 am
churrlo
She's gonna be big?! She looks like she's a good size already!

she IS, but she's gonna be BIGGER! xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 447 448 449 450 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games