Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Post pictures of yourself! (Now with correct Gramm-R!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a pic.
  yes
  no
View Results

La La Leprosy

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:58 pm
>w< Aw! Your soo cute Daisuke!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:32 pm
User Image
Me and my boyfriend, Ronin3487. He's actually leaning back in this picture, so you can't really tell that he's a full foot taller than I am.  

Daedalus Project

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:02 am
My friends were playing with my face again on Tuesday.....This time, I actually didn't mind the eye make-up. It's so light that you can barely notice it, but it supposedly brings out my eyes. biggrin Still not the effort for me, though. I'll let my friends play with my face when they want to, but there's no way in heck I'm spending 30 minutes every morning dolling myself up when I could just swipe on some chapstick and call myself good.

Hello hello!

(this is essentially the same photo taken a few seconds later, but I was smiling more sincerely because I could hear my sister berating the dog for eating her dinner in the background)

@Indy: So, is that Mr. Mushy? whee Aaaaw, you guys look so cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:19 am
Slim95
My friends were playing with my face again on Tuesday.....This time, I actually didn't mind the eye make-up. It's so light that you can barely notice it, but it supposedly brings out my eyes. biggrin Still not the effort for me, though. I'll let my friends play with my face when they want to, but there's no way in heck I'm spending 30 minutes every morning dolling myself up when I could just swipe on some chapstick and call myself good.

Hello hello!

(this is essentially the same photo taken a few seconds later, but I was smiling more sincerely because I could hear my sister berating the dog for eating her dinner in the background)

Nice Smile
you smile a lot  

^^Psycha^^

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Daedalus Project

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:50 am
Yup, that's him! heart

You know, in those pictures, you kind of remind me of a classmate of mine that I grew up with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:55 am
`Mayako`

I'm officially amused, now. May thinks my *brother* is cute. blaugh  

pickle relish

Reiku Alche

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:58 am
pickle relish
`Mayako`

I'm officially amused, now. May thinks my *brother* is cute. blaugh

I agree with May, he is cute. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:21 pm
Hmm this thread reminds me how long it's actually been since I took a picture of myself for you guys. xd
The last pictures of myself I took, I took them by webcam at like 2 in the morning. I looked so crappy. xp
Anyway, here's a somewhat recent/decent picture of me. I took THIS about two to three weeks ago in a van out of boredom.

I also have a picture for those DEATH NOTE fans out there. whee

-Skrat-

Skrat_teh_Squirrel

The Illegal Snail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:25 pm
You're so beautiful, slim! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Veeeery nice, Skrat! Your cute! xd

And the second one with you as L = heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

In Circus

The Illegal Snail

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:00 pm
User Image

Took this one last night on my friends mac.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:11 pm
@Psycha: whee Thanks! I have a lot to smile about these days.

@Indy: Did your friend happen to be a really lazy, weird dork? ninja

@Skrat: Eeee! *flails her arms* Is L! 8D

@Snail: Many thanks, pal! ^_^ Mm, so are you! I love your haircut. Short hair on gals looks so edgy and artsy. Oh, and photobooth is much fun. blaugh It's what I use to take my pictures, too.  

Slim95
Crew

Daedalus Project

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:25 pm
Slim95
@Indy: Did your friend happen to be a really lazy, weird dork? ninja
Well, not lazy... I think I see it in your bone structure and smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:50 pm
I kind of had no choice on my hair being short. I like it over all though, but sometimes it makes me look very...androgynous? Like in that picture.

Oh well, I guess theres nothing wrong with that.  

The Illegal Snail

Anise_is_my_replica

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:23 pm
Slim95

Hello hello!

Slim, you're pretty. I envy you in a way.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 ... 875 876 877 878 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games