Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Role Play What You're Wearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 pm
"Of course I have honey." Elcia said bringing out a jar

(short post is short....Does anyone else feel like the guild is empty except for us? )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:58 pm
Nerius continued slowly, cautiously. He hardly knew what he was saying... "I asked because... the Agency is blind to you. The others, they can see, but the general masses? The mortals? They care nothing about. They have sensors in the air. Billions of sensors that detect energy signatures. And sure, as long as you use your bracelets you're perfectly visible. But without them activated... You're a ghost." He smiled wryly at the reference.

"I can't speak more now, but I need you to promise me you'll meet me here tonight at midnight. On the dot. You don't owe me a thing, but I can make it worth your while. I swear it." He knew the others were in earshot and couldn't risk saying more.  

Spifflicious

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:04 pm
Ashoc hugged Hedron sadly. "You're a good friend." She was distracted with her own inner emotion and almost didn't catch the scheming feel to Nerius' mind. I wonder what he's up to, she thought. "Oh thank you Elcia!" she exclaimed as the elf set the jar in front of her. "You're a doll!" She spooned several large dollops of honey on her plate, then took one last one and stuck the spoon right in her mouth and closed the jar. "Mank coo."

(I feel the same, Elcia. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:09 pm
"Sure, I suppose I can do that. Just be forewarned, double crossing me would be a bad idea'" Roland smiled wryly. He then walked inside and joined everyone else at the table. It seemed his thoughts were finally loosening their grip, he was getting back to his normal attitude.  

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc hugged Hedron sadly. "You're a good friend." She was distracted with her own inner emotion and almost didn't catch the scheming feel to Nerius' mind. I wonder what he's up to, she thought. "Oh thank you Elcia!" she exclaimed as the elf set the jar in front of her. "You're a doll!" She spooned several large dollops of honey on her plate, then took one last one and stuck the spoon right in her mouth and closed the jar. "Mank coo."

(I feel the same, Elcia. XD)
Hedron nuzzles her gently to send the same message to her. he eats a bit more then he purrs happily  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:25 pm
Nerius cleared his mind, wiping the past conversation away carefully. Ashoc's mind powers could be dangerous and, at times, deadly. He'd seen her in full action.

Eying the mercenary carefully, he took a seat again and looked around, searching for an explanation as to why he'd left. He decided to wait for an inquisition so as not to seem overzealous and obvious. Meanwhile, his brain resisted the urge to tick furiously. So much to do... so little time.

"What's on the agenda?" he asked, hoping to break the silence.  

Spifflicious

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm
Ashoc narrowed her eyes at Nerius momentarily, but didn't say anything. She knew he was hiding something from her, and she intended to find out what. For now, though, she continued eating her honey happily. "Migraine, migraine, go away.."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:46 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc narrowed her eyes at Nerius momentarily, but didn't say anything. She knew he was hiding something from her, and she intended to find out what. For now, though, she continued eating her honey happily. "Migraine, migraine, go away.."
the dragon relayed the convo to Hedron and Hedron became quiet. Hedron nudged Ashoc happily trying to act casual. the dragon turned into stone outside and stuck to the wall.  

Red Glacier

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:49 pm
Ashoc pet him as she began to sample some cheese. "That dragon is new," she commented.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
Ashoc pet him as she began to sample some cheese. "That dragon is new," she commented.
Hedron made a squeak and nodded to her. he started thinking about the dragon. he put his helmet back on and takes in some air as it locked on  

Red Glacier

Spifflicious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Nerius looked at Ashoc and smiled, telling her with his eyes that she had nothing to worry about. Noticing that his question had gone unanswered, he asked again. "What's on the agenda?" he said a bit louder. He was getting restless and wanted to move a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:07 pm
"The agenda for me is something along the lines of 'eat honey till my migraine's gone, eat food till I'm not hungry, drink till I'm not thirsty, and then take some time to breathe and think.' I dunno about everyone else," she informed him, a dimple showing as she smiled. She continued petting Hedron.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:13 pm
Kerrigan_dragon
"The agenda for me is something along the lines of 'eat honey till my migraine's gone, eat food till I'm not hungry, drink till I'm not thirsty, and then take some time to breathe and think.' I dunno about everyone else," she informed him, a dimple showing as she smiled. She continued petting Hedron.
Hedron purred and closed his eyes. he shrugged at Nerius' question and the continued purring

the dragon reappeared coming from the main room and slithered under Hedron and Ashocs chairs  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:37 pm
Nerius leaned back, sinking into thought again. He thought of the Agency. Of his boss sitting in the shadows of his office, making calls, issuing orders. His face was fair and happy, but his smile always hid a darker meaning. To Nerius, this had always been truth. Honesty. "What had to be done."

He made another decision. "I know what needs to be done." He rose. "Now that we have a minute together... I propose we talk a little about ourselves. Try to get to know one another. I don't have to participate, if I'm not yet trusted that is, but I still think it'd be a good idea."  

Spifflicious

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:42 pm
Spifflicious
Nerius leaned back, sinking into thought again. He thought of the Agency. Of his boss sitting in the shadows of his office, making calls, issuing orders. His face was fair and happy, but his smile always hid a darker meaning. To Nerius, this had always been truth. Honesty. "What had to be done."

He made another decision. "I know what needs to be done." He rose. "Now that we have a minute together... I propose we talk a little about ourselves. Try to get to know one another. I don't have to participate, if I'm not yet trusted that is, but I still think it'd be a good idea."

a missed guitar note was all that could be heard followed by a low grim hum. he just ignored Nerius and payed attention to Ashoc petting him  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games